Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. (43947 Views)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Good day Stella,

My friend's cousin has been missing since January, her name is OLOFINKUA Theresa omowunmi,22yrs.

she went for her routine medicals at Luth and she has not returned home,her phone is switched off and we are really worried cos she recently started staying with us and I hope it doesn't become a family problem.

we have reported to the police and SSS.

please help post maybe somebody might have an information or can provide futher assistance.

I can be reached on 0814154422 Ronke or
O9074486023 Bisola

9 Shares

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by mayten(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2017
lalasticlala abeg move am to the front page

i pray she gets found on time and unhurt

16 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by mayten(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Sezua:
Good day Stella,

My friend's cousin has been missing since January, her name is OLOFINKUA Theresa omowunmi,22yrs.

she went for her routine medicals at Luth and she has not returned home,her phone is switched off and we are really worried cos she recently started staying with us and I hope it doesn't become a family problem.

please help post maybe somebody might have an information or can provide futher assistance.

O9074486023 Bisola

CC; lalasticlala
cc; Mynd44

Please help move to fp

provide a picture so that people that recognise her can give you the information you need.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
mayten:

provide a picture so that people that recognise her can give you the information you need.

done, thanks.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
abeg lalasticlala, mynd44 abeg help me move this post to FP abeg.
Any help at this point in time would be highly welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Stranger101: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lalasticlala what are you waiting for? Snake!!!!

Abeg move to frontpage

4 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by muller102(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
She is in his house. Just pray she won't be sent to 9months course by the time she is back.

20 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by prettyzee11(f): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
May she be found. Amin
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by hemartins(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
muller102:
She is in his house. Just pray she won't be sent to 9months course by the time she is back.

My thoughts too.
She would come back home by herself.

4 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by slawomir: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
you sure say nor be dick this one run follow so. anyway let me switch on my search light

5 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by shammah1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
By God's grace she'll be found alive and healthy. Amen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Lasskeey: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
cool...

Arrest her Boyfriend now cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
I no see am well na. I have a way of tracking faces. Make I try am out.look for a better picture please.

She will be safe. No worry.
Let's come together and find this lady o!!!!!!
I've been in the op's shoes once. E no funny

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sezua:
Good day Stella,

O9074486023 Bisola

Since January what? We're still in January. I pray she's found. Please provide all the details.

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
She has what yorubas call "oloju come n do" angry angry She will be found..... angry angry
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Peromnia: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
i just hope she is still safe cos i wonder why an adult will moss in 21century
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Blackfire(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
U cannot spell a SHE without a HE

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Rayd502(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
This picture you gave is not elaborate enough...I pray she is found safe and sound.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op we are still in January, you wroted it as if we are now in November. When in January did she go missing?
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by lonelydora: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
She will be found in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by henrydadon(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
check boyfriend house..

or check data from airport..who know maybe one alhaji don sponsor am to dubia

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ifyan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
For this regime boys are not smiling. This one we Peson eye Dr shuk and red eye everywhere.

Hope say no b Eaton de rain dis day.

Bubu botu Y.

May God save us
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by malakus(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
shammah1:
By God's grace she'll be found alive and healthy. Amen
Amen
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Vanpascore(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ha! Yu sure say no be guy this follow? Anyway, she will be found o.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by stabillini: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
. That name should be "Olofinkuade" not "Olofinkua", right?....I pray she's found.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hoping the best for her safety.

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by johnstar(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
We go later hear say she's found

Abegi
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
the way people are missing in yrouba land is quiet alarming these days

but an not surprised

they should check those ritualist den in ogun and oyo

ofonjas say no to ritualism
Used to see you as a smart and matured lady. Uptill now.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by NotNairalandi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
God is in control dear
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ofemigeorge(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
May we not see and carry problem that will give us sleepless nights this year 2017. I pray you find her fast. Cause they may think your family used her for rituals. This life sef Na risk. She will be save, sound and found in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.