Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) (31243 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Love is magic
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by darlenese(f): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
After 4 years of screwing and unscrewing !

Msheeeew
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by morganist99(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
I still ask my husband why he didn't propose like this during our time. He just came around one day and said let's start making preparation for our wedding
I asked him, just like that? Aren't you proposing?
Then he said, what's the need? We v been dating for almost 3years and i know you love me, so why waste time on that childish act. Abeg start contacting the vendors. I was dumbfounded
Excuse me... say what tongue...you for refuse the marriage Na...lol
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by zigalo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Epic..... Your husband..... Thats a broda right there........ grin Love him already.

ffrreeee:
Congratulations
I still ask my husband why he didn't propose like this during our time. He just came around one day and said let's start making preparation for our wedding
Then he said, what's the need? We v been dating for almost 3years and i know you love me, so why waste time on that childish act. Abeg start contacting the vendors. I was dumbfounded

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by morganist99(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
darlenese:

Msheeeew
get sense for once
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
After four years thank God he finally popped the question grin congrats to them.Its not easy.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by wyzoe: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

Na so e suppose be.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Eleganza33(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
very funny lol
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
That is great congrats to you guys but that does not suppose t be any body problem. And 'm happy for the lady as I can see the joy in her face congratulation lady.

Please where are those boloks living in mansion in Lekki, Ajah, selfie maniac, pancake face packaging, madam Nollywood, sister blogger, aunt I worth this I worth that who has already *outlived marriage market value* and *consoling themselves in the jungle of loneliness* just in the name of *I'm looking Mr Angel* Una see una lives See how people with sense are engaging happily everywhere but you are nothing but selfie poser in every wedding and baby christening una see una lives Sorry ooo.

Even a lady in a wheelchair got marry, a lady who is blind got marry, dwarf got marry, poor ones got marry but Miss Millionaire Nollywood my foot and Sis Blogger still waiting for Angel Michael or Gabriel to come down and proposed to them you will wait till eternity anyway you already expired in marriage market already so no stress just keep it up with you overload face pancake to cover the wrinkles soon pancake will not be able to do the job again and there you are the reality has come to stay and the next we wil hear is I'm now a pastor or Oh I'm now Evangelist.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by GindoX(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Have never see when a guy proposed in public and the girl said NO grin....

Guys, please dey propose in room.. You go truly know if the bae love u...

For outside? THIER ANSWERS NA ALWAYS YES grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by GindoX(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
darlenese:

Msheeeew

Bae, halla me make we roll... Whatsap 07032650520
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by goingape1: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
broseme:
Nigerian lady Cyndy took to social media to gush about her man Ubaka after he proposed to her after 4-yes of dating.She wrote...

'My baby, lover,best friend and boyfriend of 4 years just popped the question. It still feels like a dream cos it all started like a joke and of course I said yes. I love u baby'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/my-babylover-best-friendnigerian-lady.html?m=1
four years executive banging!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by bilazego(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
dyabman:
After 4yrs undecided .. Nice ! cool

Buhari would have finished his first tenure in office. Thank God Mr Lai didn't infect him.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by goingape1: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
jrusky:
That is great congrats to you guys but that does not suppose t be any body problem. And 'm happy for the lady as I can see the joy in her face congratulation lady.

Please where are those boloks living in mansion in Lekki, Ajah, selfie maniac, pancake face packaging, madam Nollywood, sister blogger, aunt I worth this I worth that who has already *outlived marriage market value* and *consoling themselves in the jungle of loneliness* just in the name of *I'm looking Mr Angel* Una see una lives See how people with sense are engaging happily everywhere but you are nothing but selfie poser in every wedding and baby christening una see una lives Sorry ooo.

Even a lady in a wheelchair got marry, a lady who is blind got marry, dwarf got marry, poor ones got marry but Miss Millionaire Nollywood my foot and Sis Blogger still waiting for Angel Michael or Gabriel to come down and proposed to them you will wait till eternity anyway you already expired in marriage market already so no stress just keep it up with you overload face pancake to cover the wrinkles soon pancake will not be able to do the job again and there you are the reality has come to stay and the next we wil hear is I'm now a pastor or Oh I'm now Evangelist.
the price of suicide rope will go up due to your comment

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by kenralph(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
That's the most romantic way of doing it!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Tokziby: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
thunderbabs:

Lol...abi na...4 years? She for say No na

grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by YINKS89(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
dats hilarious.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by fitinwell: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

YOUR HUBBY -THATS MY KIND OF MAN...NOT LIKE DIS OVER HYPED SHOW LIKE DIS DON'T LAST IN OFTEN CASES... OVER SABI... NOTICE ME ...KIDS IN ADULT HOOD.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Jazmiynne: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

Lolz hahahahahahaaa grin cheesy cheesy your husband shaaa
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by darlenese(f): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
GindoX:

Bae, halla me make we roll... Whatsap 07032650520

My dear. Look for a single bae and roll, I'm married
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
That's how my oyinbo wife will gosh about me
It's good to dream big
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by darlenese(f): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
morganist99:
get sense for once

Who be this one undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by stunningjudy(f): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Ladies always forming "surprised" over what has been their prayer points! grin grin
The surprise is justified. Let's say, you have been praying for a promotion and it suddenly comes won't you be surprised? tongue
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by sipsip(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

We need more of your type of husband in our society. We as Africans are really losing our stands. The media now dictates how we live our lives. Tell your husband that sipsip respects him for being real to himself. And you, appreciate the fact that he's his own person.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by ntrukpum(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
how dis story go tek reduce d price of garri, kerosene, rice. Nonsense
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by dinachi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
broseme:
Nigerian lady Cyndy took to social media to gush about her man Ubaka after he proposed to her after 4-yes of dating.She wrote...

'My baby, lover,best friend and boyfriend of 4 years just popped the question. It still feels like a dream cos it all started like a joke and of course I said yes. I love u baby'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/my-babylover-best-friendnigerian-lady.html?m=1
This man money don finish patapata!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by ntrukpum(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
how dis nonsense go tek reduce d price of garri, rice, keresone?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by sipsip(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
jrusky:

I really don't get o. No vex but, them dey give award for marriage? You marry for 2017 and another person marry for 2020. In 20 years time, who go give you special high table for meeting because na you first marry? You know how many divorce and broken homes dey out there? Bro, life is all about being happy, living a purposeful life and affecting lives. If not, them why are we here? To grow up, marry and die? Common... Marriage is a good thing, but it's not the sole reason we're on earth. I seek purpose and fulfillment. PS - No insult me o, i no insult you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Valkyr: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

Can I be friends with your hubby? I like his mode jare cheesy serious about the friend request
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by NLSniper(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
Your Hubby is a Gangster! angry grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by GindoX(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
darlenese:

My dear. Look for a single bae and roll, I'm married

Oh, sorry.. Thanks for ur polite response.. You are a real woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Tabbaz1: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
Lol. Your husband is right. It's kinda childish actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.