Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) (31244 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by DUCEDAVEE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
congrats to dem...
but shuld dis b a news?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
I still ask my husband why he didn't propose like this during our time. He just came around one day and said let's start making preparation for our wedding
I asked him, just like that? Aren't you proposing?
Then he said, what's the need? We v been dating for almost 3years and i know you love me, so why waste time on that childish act. Abeg start contacting the vendors. I was dumbfounded

Man this got me laughing seriously this is very funny l like it smiley wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by SMREXY(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abi o... When is yours proposing?
Kemimarch16:
Hmm nice one
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Kemimarch16(f): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
soon by God grace
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
I still ask my husband why he didn't propose like this during our time. He just came around one day and said let's start making preparation for our wedding
Then he said, what's the need? We v been dating for almost 3years and i know you love me, so why waste time on that childish act. Abeg start contacting the vendors. I was dumbfounded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude had no time for long stories
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Ladies always forming "surprised" over what has been their prayer points! grin grin
Lol.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Bustincole(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Congratulations, My guy has finally propose to his dream gal...

Thank God

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
Realest G!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by nawa4naija(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
ur husband na italian,,,,corret one 4 dat matter
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by glossy6(f): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

Lmao. Those days, men don't propose this way but the marriages stand the test of time
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by metallisc(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by austinbrown: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:
we the fuckboys association sadly report the loss of a potential customer angry
I tell u bros
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by dealslip(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tokziby:
".... it all started like a joke and of course I said yes"
You for say NO after dating u for the duration of a BSc Degree.
Congratulations ooo

you are crazy walahi, i LOL at the bolded. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Onyinye15(f): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
congrat to them
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by CXLVII: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
After 4 years!

Oluwa is involved!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Benwems(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Only means she don dump the side guys now. Hmmmm
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by adekalumichael: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm yet to see a post which will take the FP about a lady who turns down a wedding proposal.
Maybe in year 4500 AD.

#NiceOne #Happy4you2
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by CXLVII: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tokziby:
".... it all started like a joke and of course I said yes"
You for say NO after dating u for the duration of a BSc Degree.
Congratulations ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
May the Lord bless your marriage beautiful couple
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Ezionye(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
What's with " it all started like a joke" if it ended like a joke , na different story we for hear

Anyways, congrats to them
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by prophetfire: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
I hail that your husband. he is my main man. you see men like us take marriage as serious business. we dont cheat and you can always have our backs. sure you are enjoying him. not all these comedians wey full everywhere wey dey use drama deceive women. UNFORTUNATELY WOMEN LIKE ACTORS MORE.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations

I think your hubby and mine are long lost twins
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by peackiano16(f): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
beautifully nails
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by FFA: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
ffrreeee:
Congratulations
Then he said, what's the need? We v been dating for almost 3years and i know you love me, so why waste time on that childish act. Abeg start contacting the vendors. I was dumbfounded.

HE IS REAL JARE ....... IF HALF OF THE EFFORT AND DILIGENCE THEY PUT IN PROPOSING AND PRE WEDDING PICTURES LATELY CAN BE PUT AFTER THE WEDDING DIVORCE RATE WILL REDUCE.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by papshaun: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
That's how my oyinbo wife will gosh about me
Neocolonialism
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Talk2nanro(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kneeling down to propose to a woman is beyond stupidity, its madness.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by ChuksEmmy25(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
I wonda oooooo
Oge807:
After one full tenure
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by omolorlarh: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Terror666:
these two peeps above me
there is GOD

I HATE WEDDINGS

congrats anyway
hope you like marriages?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by Terror666(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
hope you like marriages?

very well
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by prince985(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2017
peackiano16:
beautifully nails
Dats d only thing u saw undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by umesichibuzor: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
My hubby said "u don't propose to Queen's "let's get married next month o! No ashebi ,soveniers,no Drammer !my dear like play naso I take marry o,!mind you he's a us based med Dr!so ladies, just marry and makethinngs less dramatic for these guys,must u do ashebi and etc?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) by bukason212(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ewoooloooooooo. These ones af enter cage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.