Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha (42743 Views)

Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government / Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by ReachHard: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
...WHEN I HEAR DAT NAME ''DANA'' angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Reference(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
chronique:
There is a fundamental problem with the black man, especially the ones that come from Nigeria. How many planes were acquired to run this airline? One? If only one, how does the government intend to recoup investment and make profit? What is the traffic by air to imo state daily? What are the possibilities of having full boarding on each trip? It's common knowledge that Nigeria has one of the most expensive aviation fuel price, and most foreign airlines stop over to refuel at Ghana cos refueling there is cheaper. Now, with the high cost of aviation fuel, the economic recession that has led to a drop in air travel due to prices of air fares soaring higher, where does this leave the state government? We haven't even factored in the percentage the operators would charge... This to me, looks like an investment made to loot the state treasury. It's just a conduit pipe to launder money.

Let them ask what happened to the 'airlines' of Rivers and Cross-River States to mention a few.....

All these useless, prodigal so called leaders.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by MrHenshaw: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oge807:
Pay up the workers

I believe that is what he is working towards.To give non payment of salaries and allowances a permanent leave by generating more revenue for the state.Much as Rochas is not my bosom,if this could be managed well with a clear vision,believe me Imo is on a very good track.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by chronique(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Reference:

Let them ask what happened to the 'airlines' of Rivers and Cross-River States to mention a few.....

All these useless, prodigal so called leaders.

Exactly. I was going to mention that but it skipped my mind.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by pedrilo: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
this is only an advert banner for IMO STATE on DANA AIR FLEET.
just like we have companies advertising their brand on BRT buses

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Baroba(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No end to Rochas ' stvpidity. Ndi Imo nke a kariri one chance.

Guy man don carry style launch his own airline in partnership with dodgy Indians... cargo airline indeed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
sorom4:
Nice developments. For the first time I'm happy with what my state has done since Rochas came on board.
I just wish that this will be a source of revenue to meet the demands of the state instead of a personal jet for the governor and his cohorts

You're in for a disappointing shock!
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by whitedove(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
OgbeniSamm:
Please, I need someone to enlighten me. I need a loan to start an agrobusiness but I have no collateral and only have G.C.E statement of result. Someone kindly enlighten me.
call 07069693824

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by logica(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
sorom4:

I just wish that this will be a source of revenue to meet the demands of the state instead of a personal jet for the governor and his cohorts
LOL. Airplane? Source of revenue? Read about the profit margin of operating an airline first.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by FreeGlobe(f): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
The scammer at it again.. grin grin grin grin Dana Air with Imo Air logo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by bluice2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
adwem2003:
WHAT YEAR IS THE PLANE?

Someone says its 1984 model. Meanng its even older than some peeps in this forum who have been yabbing it. No respect anymore from these young lads of today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by opribo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice vision if only it will be a sustainable dream.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
idupaul:
That's not a brand new plane , it's actually a 1984 MD83
1984? Quite an old aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by googlepikins: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
idupaul:
That's not a brand new plane , it's actually a 1984 MD83
like seriously

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
kcbusta:
Imo Air operated by Dana Air shocked Isn't this another scam?
I noticed the inscription too. Imo Air, Dana Air all written on the body of the plane. Does the aircraft belong to Imo Air or Dana Air? Is Imo Air a registered company? If Imo wants to own an airline, it should own same wholly. This may be a scam orchestrated to hoodwink Imo people, and in the process, drain the resources of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
sorom4:
Nice developments. For the first time I'm happy with what my state has done since Rochas came on board.
You have said it all. A personal jet in the guise of 'Imo Air'.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by patorial(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
the names on the plane makes it confusing or are my The only one confused here
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
adioolayi:

Applaud a good thing when you see one ...old or new, Nigeria as a country no get airline.... Now a state is taking a lead and all you can say is old
Is it sustainable? Owning an airline is one thing, sustaining same is another. You may likely not hear a thing about this white elephant project after today.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by YaksonFCA(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
E make sense....
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
chronique:
There is a fundamental problem with the black man, especially the ones that come from Nigeria. How many planes were acquired to run this airline? One? If only one, how does the government intend to recoup investment and make profit? What is the traffic by air to imo state daily? What are the possibilities of having full boarding on each trip? It's common knowledge that Nigeria has one of the most expensive aviation fuel price, and most foreign airlines stop over to refuel at Ghana cos refueling there is cheaper. Now, with the high cost of aviation fuel, the economic recession that has led to a drop in air travel due to prices of air fares soaring higher, where does this leave the state government? We haven't even factored in the percentage the operators would charge... This to me, looks like an investment made to loot the state treasury. It's just a conduit pipe to launder money.
Quite right. You made pertinent observations. The project is misguided and ill-advised at this time. The governor keeps thinking out ideas that bears no relevance to good administration of the state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by nwosu35: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
This man u are owing salaries and you have the guts to buy plane . . . Nawa ooo
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by willibounce1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dana Air? Make e no go crash o
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Paentera(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Smart Move.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by CXLVII: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
I know Obiano will sign a MOU with regards to purchasing an aircraft soon grin
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
MrHenshaw:

I believe that is what he is working towards.To give non payment of salaries and allowances a permanent leave by generating more revenue for the state.Much as Rochas is not my bosom,if this could be managed well with a clear vision,believe me Imo is on a very good track.

Salaries? Stop taking fake news serious. The salary issue has passed very long ago.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
nwosu35:
This man u are owing salaries and you have the guts to buy plane . . . Nawa ooo

Who is he owing?
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by ayodejijoshua(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
dee02:

What is this one talking about? Are you insane?! undecided
question, am not in insane but i can't say about your own current situation upstairs i mean yur brain, i think yu need doctor attention
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by MrHenshaw: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Salaries? Stop taking fake news serious. The salary issue has passed very long ago.

Ok.Hv d Imo workers all been paid ?That will be good to know.
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Misplaced priority undecided
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ezedon:
Even at that people will still think that he is working but go to the state you'll shed tears

unless you want to shed tears
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

oga is not a fake news
Re: Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha by TenPassfour(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope its serve its purpose and meet up with demand and provide goods and services to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.