Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready (10314 Views)

13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men / For The Guys!!! See 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet… / List: Instant Magic!! Guys, These 19 Dirty Questions Will Make Her Feel W*t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Naughtytboy: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Want to seduce a girl with words? Use these 8 dirty questions to ask a girl over text and you can make her do all the S3@.x:’y, dirty talking for you! By Gerry Sanders

Girls play hard to get almost all the time.

It’s a good thing though, or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort.

But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her.

When it comes to dating a girl, she’d instinctively know you’re hitting on her.

If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy.

If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations.

But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 8 simple questions, preferably via texts.

Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet

It’s easy to ask these 8 questions when you’re sitting with her, but if she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re trying too hard or going too fast, you may end up blowing your chances. And you’ll have a hard time making her like you again.

On the other hand, by texting a few S3@.x:’y questions to a girl, you can always make it seem like a joke if she doesn’t warm up to you.

It’s easy, safe and a foolproof way to turn a girl on from a distance.

Use these questions, and if you charm the girl the right way, you could charm the pants off her and make out with her by the time you reach the twentieth question!

The right questions to ask a girl

Just use these questions and keep the conversation going by answering any other questions she may ask. It’ll all work out in your favor if you play it carefully and stick to these 8 questions all along the way.

And the best part, it’ll work wonders if she’s your girlfriend or even if she’s a flirty girl you have a crush on. Ask her these questions late at night for best results!

READ If You Do These 8 Things, You're Definitely A FANTASTIC Lover
#1 Are you alone? This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk S3@.x:’ if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.

#2 What are you doing right now? Play it nice and slow. This can help you be certain that she’s alone and bored enough to give you her complete attention.

#3 Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? Warm her up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line. This can help open her up by talking about cuddling with someone else.

#4 What do you wear when you go to bed? / What are you wearing? A curious question that’s perfect to ask a girl when she’s in bed already. It’s personal, and yet not too S3@.x:’ual. Say something like “Gosh, I can only imagine how cute you look right now” when she describes herself.

If it’s your girlfriend, ask her what’s she’s wearing and if she doesn’t mention her lingerie *which she may not without a bit of coaxing*, ask about her lingerie and also the color. A perfect start.

#5 What do you think you look S3@.x:’iest in? Get her to talk S3@.x:’ual by talking about her S3@.x:’y clothing. It’s flattering and definitely S3@.x:’ual.

#6 Have you ever watched someone else make out accidentally or on purpose? This question gets both of you in the mood. And yet, by directing it at a third person, you can avoid any uncomfortable situation at the start.

#7 Has a guy even touched you or discreetly groped you while clubbing or in a crowded place? Girls have a thing about S3@.x:’ual groping. Even if it’s accidental, it’s something they just don’t forget. You can answer something like “I wish I could have been that guy!” after she tells you about an incident she likes.

#8 Have you ever made out with a guy just because you were Hot at that time? Find out if she’s a girl who can be coaxed into having S3@.x:’ with a guy in the heat of the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Bluezy13(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by decatalyst(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please, stop teaching me bad thing nah

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by rhymesnoni(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
damn it, Diz tin works. already feeling hurny.
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Naughtytboy: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
rhymesnoni:
damn it, Diz tin works. already feeling hurny.
are you a male or female
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by princeemmma(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
and you think this works on those olosho's too?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by firstking01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
NO decent girl will entertain such dirty questions from a random guy...most girls detest sex chatting.
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by galadima77(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
NO decent girl will entertain such dirty questions from a random guy...most girls detest sex chatting.

I'm not sure op is referring to some random guy... Rather a lover or some crush with whom you're a little familiar
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
galadima77:

I'm not sure op is referring to some random guy... Rather a lover or some crush with whom you're a little familiar
Still on still, 70% of girls hate sex chatting...i 've dated two girls that hate sex chatting....i can bet your current gf hate's it.
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Malawian(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Whats all these long grammar? Just ask her "would you like to be my girlfrien" then tell not not to worry abt the "grin" that she will get that one later. undecided
Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Ifakiland(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Maybe gals of 22yrs and below....a mature babe will just tell u "gud9te"

3 Likes

Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Naughtytboy:
are you a male or female
mmm, to the right, to the right

Re: 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready by fratermathy(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Jamb questions. If I'm the girl, after question 3, I'll block you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend / I Spotted This Fat Dude Outside My House By 4AM(Scary Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.