Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) (68840 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
VickyRotex:
cry cry cry

May History judge you and Michelle kindly! kiss kiss

I know I'll meet you guys someday. #DreamsDoComeTrue cool

History cannot judge them kindly 'cos they let things like terrorism spiral out of control and watched on as people died.

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Memories12411: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
There's time for everything.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
I hate reading comments from your likes.
So you think Obama is a saint? Thought you were smarter than this.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
ephi123:
macluvph1 is the "star" of this post. Dude, how many mentions did you get? cheesy

LOL, i have to hit them hard where it really hurt cos christians have really suffered under Obama, don't worry a bizzare video will be released soon on the internet on how the foot soldiers(ISIS)of Obama are killing christians.

I promise you will weep and cover your eyes, this video have been hidden over the years to avoid uproar from christians.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haute:

So you think Obama is a saint? Thought you were smarter than this.
Who made you a judge over him?, now you know i'm not. So, what are we going to do about that?.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Timelezz: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
If that comment is your parameter to tag him a dictator then you have issues with your thought process.
He said " he would win a third term", because he's a man loved by his people, he believes in his potentials to win again if such opportunities were on ground.

Between Obama and Trump, Trump is way below him in all ramification.

It hurts me to see you compare Trump to Fagøt Obozo Obama. Obama for one, is a Godless conformist, a disgrace and an unprincipled idiot who was unprecedentedly stupid.

Trump on the other hand is brash, but unafraid to lead. He is strong and believes in core values. He is confident enough to shape the world anew and not conform to the dictates of evil modernity.

America has bled enough, babe

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
He never believes such day will come and am very sure same will happen I Nigeria come may 29 2017
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ephi123(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

LOL, i have to hit them hard where it really hurt cos christians have really suffered under Obama, don't worry a bizzare video will be released soon on the internet on how the foot soldiers(ISIS)of Obama are killing christians.

I promise you will weep and cover your eyes, this video have been hidden over the years to avoid uproar from christians.

I wasn't a fan of Obama either, didn't like his policies. Plus it was during his tenure we had more black killings than any other time.

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

Thanks to American people who booted this guys party out from white house.
pampering terrorists and promoting homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
czaratwork:
Thank God it is over. Obama is over hyped

Make una no face una country and hype the dullard u put there.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
ephi123:
macluvph1 is the "star" of this post. Dude, how many mentions did you get? cheesy

Dear, the mentions i got in this particular post are uncountable.

But as for the antagonist they aren't problems because am ready for them.

Hope you are doing good?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Who made you a judge over him?, now you know i'm not. So, what are we going to do about that?.
Well, I'm angry. I'm angry because I value human lives, and someone who clearly doesn't is being painted as some sort of hero. This isn't about you.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

What brand you smoking? angry
Oshogbo weed!
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:

It hurts me to see you compare Trump to Fagøt Obozo Obama. Obama for one, is a Godless conformist, a disgrace and an unprincipled idiot who was unprecedentedly stupid.

Trump on the other hand is brash, but unafraid to lead. He is strong and believes in core values. He is confident enough to shape the world anew and not conform to the dictates of evil modernity.

America has bled enough, babe
It hurts me more after reading those harsh words directed at one of my best presidents in the world. grin
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ephi123(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Dear, the mentions i got in this particular post are uncountable.

But as for the antagonist they aren't problems because am ready for them.

Hope you are doing good?

Lol! cheesy I can imagine, best to ignore.
We can't all support the same thing/same person. Obama has done his time and moved on, it's a new order now.
I'm good thanks.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by SUMIC247(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
*Don't envy anybody. Everyone is in this world running their own race on their own lane in their own time. God has a different plan for everybody.Time is the difference. Obama retires at 55, Trump resumes at 70*
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haute:

Well, I'm angry. I'm angry because I value human lives, and someone who clearly doesn't is being painted as some sort of hero. This isn't about you.
Alright!.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Timelezz: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
It hurts me more after reading those harsh words directed at one of my best presidents in the world. grin
Obama? Your best President?

You mean a buffoon who used America's influence and economic powers to intimidate and blackmail little countries like Ghana, Kenya, Uganda etc to adopt homosexually?

The slowpoke who changed America's military rule to allow Fagøts like himself into the army there by putting more soldiers at risk?

The same bastsrd who left Libya in a chaotic state that Satan would be shocked?

Same coward who goes behind diplomatic cover to betray Israel?

Same fool who left a big void in Syria because of his indecision and cowardice?

Same fool who allows China, Mexico etc to rape America's factory and jobs?

Think again.

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
DeAvenger:

You need this
No.....he needs this

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
No more gay, lesbianism...

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Prinzyy: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

you will soon die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by projectking68(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

true

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by projectking68(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
bamidelee:

you will die of Muslims bomb
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haute:

History cannot judge them kindly 'cos they let things like terrorism spiral out of control and watched on as people died.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion okay. Which I believe should be respected. Thanks!
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion okay. Which I believe should be respected. Thanks!

I just reported you the mods. A lengthy ban awaits you.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by amdo007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

One word for you,Loquacious.
Refer to my previous reply for your answer.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
bamidelee:

Back to sender.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Timelezz:
Obama? Your best President?

You mean a buffoon who used America's influence and economic powers to intimidate and blackmail little countries like Ghana, Kenya, Uganda etc to adopt homosexually?

The slowpoke who changed America's military rule to allow Fagøts like himself into the army there by putting more soldiers at risk?

The same bastsrd who left Libya in a chaotic state that Satan would be shocked?

Same coward who goes behind diplomatic cover to betray Israel?

Same fool who left a big void in Syria because of his indecision and cowardice?

Same fool who allows China, Mexico etc to rape America's factory and jobs?

Think again.
Anti-Obama, i still hold him in high esteem irrespective of what the media sold to you. grin
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by princeonx: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Bro, i visit america at intervals and would have loved to release my phone number but won't for now cos of how sensitive of what and whom i am supporting(NK) in this cesspit nation called Nigeria.
Let me give you one suggestion/advise that I always give those that live in Nigeria yet don't see themselves as Nigerians. You can move overseas or to another neighboring country and not come back again to Nigeria until Biafra is achieved lol! Instead of living in the cesspit quoting you and yet dreaming of a nation that died in 1969. FYI, I am an Igbo man too from Anambra before you label me somewhere else. I don't like the present state of Nigeria now but take it or leave it, Igbos including me with investments outside igbo land such as Lagos, Abuja, Kano, etc are tougher fight for you to fight first before Nigeria or nigerian government. How many of our igbo leaders, Ezes, kings, governors, and prominent men are in this Biafra fight with you/Nnamdi Kanu? Oga count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omo Mitchell Obama get samba o,e no be like dat of rokiatu fabfunmi vickyrotex notoriousbabe ajepako and aminat508 wey flat like Fulani woman own
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
princeonx:

Let me give you one suggestion/advise that I always give those that live in Nigeria yet don't see themselves as Nigerians. You can move overseas or to another neighboring country and not come back again to Nigeria until Biafra is achieved lol! Instead of living in the cesspit quoting you and yet dreaming of a nation that died in 1969. FYI, I am an Igbo man too from Anambra before you label me somewhere else. I don't like the present state of Nigeria now but take it or leave it, Igbos including me with investments outside igbo land such as Lagos, Abuja, Kano, etc are tougher fight for you to fight first before Nigeria or nigerian government. How many of our igbo leaders, Ezes, kings, governors, and prominent men are in this Biafra fight with you/Nnamdi Kanu? Oga count your teeth with your tongue.

Am sorry you have to write so long a letter just to prove your point though,but all I can tell you is that activities and modus operandi of Biafra is beyond your calculation if you doubt me ask Buhari and what he has seen and witnessed about Biafra all over the globe.

Then as for properties,are the ibo's the first to own property outside there territories atleast Dangote,Tinubu,Emeka Offor, et al all own properties outside Nigeria so what's the big deal.

Then as for your likes we know how to handle you people atleast you only have one vote therefore I don't give Fu**K.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.