Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) (68871 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Timelezz: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Anti-Obama, i still hold him in high esteem irrespective of what the media sold to you. grin
OK, if that's the way you feel about it.

No thaw in relationship grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haute:

I just reported you the mods. A lengthy ban awaits you.

Okay, I'm waiting!
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by lazinny(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Obama is Muslim cos all his policies are anti christianity(LGBT et al) and the Pro abortion bill.
you definitely don't know what the word liberal means undecided
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Obama is Muslim cos all his policies are anti christianity(LGBT et al) and the Pro abortion bill.
So muslims supports the LGBT community?

Sense is truely not common. lol

And no.... i am not a muslim neither is Obama. Having a muslim middle name doesn't make someone muslim. There are christians all over the world with islamic names.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
No more gay, lesbianism...
Nigerian way of thinking...lol.Unfortunately...they would always be here in developed countries till Jesus comes.
Not a thousand trump can stop them.

I have worked under 2 gay managers in the UK. Should i have quit my very high paying job back then because they were gay. Gay/lesbians...i dont give a fu.c.k about them. I am only in their country to make money and make use of their fantastic system! lol

2 Likes

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
shinarambo1:

So muslims supports the LGBT community?

Sense is truely not common. lol

And no.... i am not a muslim neither is Obama. Having a muslim middle name doesn't make someone muslim. There are christians all over the world with islamic names.

Not all my mention require an answer or my good time. Take care
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by emmanuel4758(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
If that comment is your parameter to tag him a dictator then you have issues with your thought process.
He said " he would win a third term", because he's a man loved by his people, he believes in his potentials to win again if such opportunities were on ground.

Between Obama and Trump, Trump is way below him in all ramification.
monkey, what are u saying,Truimp newly elected is below obama infact u are drunk even with obama care do u know how whites hate that mofo recently. Is because of him that Hilary clinton even loose
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Not all my mention require an answer or my good time. Take care
Then fakc off the "public" forum, crawl back into the hole your backward as.s.s came from, and dont make stupid comments if you cant take being critisized.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
lazinny:
you definitely don't know what the word liberal means undecided

Story for the gods.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

Thanks to American people who booted this guys party out from white house.

Are you an idiot? Booted from the White House? Unlike African countries, American Presidents can only serve 2 terms. He won both elections in which he ran for presidency. He could not run again due to American laws. Once Trump won the election against Hillary, he stepped down as people do in civilized countries. There is no strong presence of Muslims in the US, despite what you see on tv. Trump is not going to deliver you from from Boko Haram. I tire for Nigeria and all of Africa.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by princeonx: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Am sorry you have to write so long a letter just to prove your point though,but all I can tell you is that activities and modus operandi of Biafra is beyond your calculation if you doubt me ask Buhari and what he has seen and witnessed about Biafra all over the globe.

Then as for properties,are the ibo's the first to own property outside there territories atleast Dangote,Tinubu,Emeka Offor, et al all own properties outside Nigeria so what's the big deal.

Then as for your likes we know how to handle you people atleast you only have one vote therefore I don't give Fu**K.
One vote for the Nigeria you so much hate or the Biafra that is yet to exist? Biafra Modus sh!t is beyond my calculations? Can you explain or give just ONE step that you, Nnamdi Kanu, and your likes plan to implement in achieving this Biafra dream other than making noise upandown? It's 2016 for crying mmm! Look at how Scotland voted to exit or Britain trying to diplomatically leave EU not making noise! The last time Nnamdi Kanu was in court he was dressed in Jews robe! I guess he has upgraded. I will stop wasting effort to educate you cux there's no different between you and brainwashed boko bombers exploding themselves based on false promises both here on earth and beyound! And I don't want your like to attack me!! Na this kind mouth make hausa finish us for 1966! All mouth no action!
And like I asked/said, how many of our igbo leaders and eze are in this fight with you?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Are you an idiot? Booted from the White House? Unlike African countries, American Presidents can only serve 2 terms. He won both elections in which he ran for presidency. He could not run again due to American laws. Once Trump won the election against Hillary, he stepped down as people do in civilized countries. There is no strong presence of Muslims in the US, despite what you see on tv. Trump is not going to deliver you from from Boko Haram. I tire for Nigeria and all of Africa.

Please Mr writer and political analyst read between the lines of my write up and correct yourself.

And always look properly before you criticize.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
princeonx:

One vote for the Nigeria you so much hate or the Biafra that is yet to exist? Biafra Modus sh!t is beyond my calculations? Can you explain or give just ONE step that you, Nnamdi Kanu, and your likes plan to implement in achieving this Biafra dream other than making noise upandown? It's 2016 for crying mmm! Look at how Scotland voted to exit or Britain trying to diplomatically leave EU not making noise! The last time Nnamdi Kanu was in court he was dressed in Jews robe! I guess he has upgraded. I will stop wasting effort to educate you cux there's no different between you and brainwashed boko bombers exploding themselves based on false promises both here on earth and beyound! And I don't want your like to attack me!! Na this kind mouth make hausa finish us for 1966! All mouth no action!
And like I asked/said, how many of our igbo leaders and eze are in this fight with you?

Please,I don't need to reply you cos from my perspective I realized you are speaking from a nolvice point of view and am not meant to tell you the modus operandi.

All I can say is to watch and see,Bad thing don't last and at the end we shall win no matter what it takes.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

Thanks to American people who booted this guys party out from white house.

no mind am i b dey tink say d door go open mek him fall sef...see him toothpick wife back then dn clean up with sum extra flesh.

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ahahnow: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jengem:
Obama the big dummy

explain
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Obama and WHITE house!
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ATERI(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Rev. Jesse Jackson revealed recently that 15 Republican leaders had met in a Washington DC restaurant, on the night Obama was sworn into office, where they resolved to undermine his administration by opposing everything he supported; he named the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, as the mastermind.
He was also quick to remind people of the day a South Carolina Republican congressman, Joe Wilson, called Obama a liar during a state of the union address.

Obama recorded some diplomatic success in Cuba and Iran. He also tried to help illegals through the action for childhood arrivals law which granted 800,000 children brought to the US by parents at a young age two years` delay in deportation, and the right to work. The Dream Act which set out process for immigrant to gain permanent residency was rejected by the Congress. Well, Latinos would never forget that he deported over 2 million of them.

To govern America for 8 years, without any personal scandal hitting the President, is worthy of commendation. The image of the black man the West has constructed is that of a reckless and irresponsible womanizer that would always be lacking in integrity. Obama`s tenure put a robust question mark to that

So far, so good! What Obama`s supporters have not yet pointed out is what he did to help the black race and humanity. By any standards of measurement, the positives I mentioned above are too tiny to be celebrated. What is the legacy?

Of course, it is sad to read the views of some Nigerians here who seem to dislike Obama because of what they consider to be his pro-Muslim policies. Really? Pro-Islam?

True, America has been using drones before Obama was elected, but Obama was the first American President to use the drones outside war zones in Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia.
According to the London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism together with the New American Foundation, In his first year in office, Obama carried out more drone strikes in Pakistan than George W. Bush did during his entire presidency
The Council on Foreign Relations also revealed that, in 2016 alone the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs- 72 bombs every day. Most of these air strikes were in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan
It also revealed that, Obama authorised over 10 times more drone strikes than Bush
He managed to deceive people by first reducing the number of the US soldiers fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

From time to time, these bombs were falling on the wedding convoy in Yemen, blowing poor grandma picking okra in Pakistan to pieces and ending the lives of those being treated by Doctors Without Borders in Kunduz.
"Yes We Can" is a wonderful slogan, and holding the 2009 Noble peace prize is good, but every President is judged by his policies not some esoteric nonsense

In July 2016, a 28-yr-old nurse, Iesha Evans, introduced herself to the world by standing up to the Louisiana police during a Black Lives Matter protest. She was the first person to describe Obama`s election as a "set-up". Make up your own mind, she helped me to make up mine!

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
favouredon:
A time to reign, a time to...? Abeg wetin be opposite of reign sef?

Unreign,disreign,never reign,not reign.. Hshahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.