Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM (3066 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by mrkels(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
So yesterday i got a broadcast message about everyone being able to request for help (GH) in the widely acclaimed ponzi scheme MMM.

I immediately called my colleague who has got over 9m trapped in the scheme and told him the news . This was our conversation.

Me : O boy how far ?

Daniel : Bros I dey o . how the family ?

Me : We bam . you don hear the latest ?

Daniel : No o bros wetin dey happen ?

Me: Mmm has realeased the GH function on their site , go GH your money now .

Daniel : ( screaming ) JESUS!!!!!!! Na there I dey so baba .

Me : okay let me know .

Drops call .

Approx. 8mins later .

Daniel : Bros I dey try GH the thing , e no dey go. E dey tell me limit for the day exceeded ...

Me: Serious ??

Daniel : yes o , I don do am reach 15 times still the same issue , my phone dey hot and my head dey pain me , wetin dey worry them self ?? Them want make person die first ?

Me : No worry bro , maybe they put a limit . its just 11:15pm. Just try dey awake till 12 or 1am then try am again .

Daniel : Baba I dey awake till 6am today . I no sleep again . Na only God fit help me now .

Me : Later na .

Drops call .

Fast forward to 6am my colleague calls me lamenting that they gave him the option to withdraw only 32,000 from his 3m( he has 3 accounts , himself , his wife and his baby) invested which has now grown to about 5.9m or so . He was so cold and bitter And promised that if he should see ugorji face to face , he ll have no other option than to kill him I'm cold blood.

Well that's the latest folks . You can only GH 32,000 from the lot And then again you may or may not be matched .

Even if you eventually get matched , who would pay you ?

Please just count your losses and move on .

Very important .

Also stay away from these new ones springing up everywhere .

Bitcoin this , investment that . donor this donor that .

They would run away with your money .

A word is enough for the wise .

www.2349ja.com

2 Likes

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by nefertitiram: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
OK.
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by stecman: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
just got paid. mmm pays

2 Likes

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by zamirikpo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
losing 3m in this times no be joke......but for that guy to have the guts to invest 3m......he isnt a small fish...he will get by. my heart goes out to him and his family.

mmmites should move on.....if u can lose it,means u had it...so u can make it back.
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by Superman7: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Poster, Please I need to know if you personally have money in MMM. If not, then you're very wicked for posting this. You just came to laugh at your friend and make a mockery of him right here. Leave this MMM matter alone and let those involved deal with it themselves. Besides, there are alot of people reading this your post that will feel pain because their money is involved too. STOP POSTING RUBBISH LIKE THIS!!

7 Likes

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by uckennety(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP

I av 3.2M but am just laffing
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by Stanley187(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
You are a coward for laughing at ur trusting friend. In few days, it would be his turn to laugh at u.

Meanwhile, limits were set on withdrawals for a reason. The new developed model is ready and being test run and installed. In a few days, all would now be able to GH.

1 Like

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by walex1991(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Superman7:
Poster, Please I need to know if you personally have money in MMM. If not, then you're very wicked for posting this. You just came to laugh at your friend and make a mockery of him right here. Leave this MMM matter alone and let those involved deal with it themselves. Besides, there are alot of people reading this your post that will feel pain because their money is involved too. STOP POSTING RUBBISH LIKE THIS!!
kill yourself Na... It's a free world anybody can post anything. We warned you guys but you were blinded by greed. This isn't wickedness, it's honesty

2 Likes

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by fuwatayo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
What do u stand to gain in this?
walex1991:
kill yourself Na... It's a free world anybody can post anything. We warned you guys but you were blinded by greed. This isn't wickedness, it's honesty
walex1991:
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by babakb: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yes boss, if you hate Mmm bashing threads, leave nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by Talk2nanro(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Check my signature for the real deal
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by mrkels(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
zamirikpo:
losing 3m in this times no be joke......but for that guy to have the guts to invest 3m......he isnt a small fish...he will get by. my heart goes out to him and his family.

mmmites should move on.....if u can lose it,means u had it...so u can make it back.

He invested 9m . he was running 3 accounts. 3m each .
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by mrkels(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stanley187:
You are a coward for laughing at ur trusting friend. In few days, it would be his turn to laugh at u.

Meanwhile, limits were set on withdrawals for a reason. The new developed model is ready and being test run and installed. In a few days, all would now be able to GH.

You are here talking about new development abi developed model .

I'm surprised you still believe in the ponzi scheme .

Baba , move on .
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by mrkels(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Superman7:

If only you knew how these humans on nairaland and in my area were insulting me when I was advicing them not to put money in the scheme . I'm not laughing T him bro.

I feel all your pain . Its just unfortunate ya all couldn't see through the scam .

I preached And preached and some didn't listen .

The ones that listened are happy today like my colleague who GH 5m from 2 accounts on Thur before things got bad on the 12th. She was paid all remaining about 480k .

Anyways i hope you all get your money back, even though I don't see how that's gonna happen .

Count your losses And move on .

Jah bless
Re: Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM by Superman7: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
walex1991:

Shut up.
You will die first.

(1) (Reply)

Risevest Review - Scam Or Legit / Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards And All Funds / How To Establish, Setup And Start A FM Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.