Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? (5500 Views)

Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by EmmySparky(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Honestly op u have said it all...na the simple trick be that...
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by SIRmanjar(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Erums:

Like seriously... Dey dnt know... Like of recent one bae like dat wen i invite frm lag come abeokuta... As she reach here... Lawwwwd... First of all her slippers cut, number one turn of... If usee how the jeans wen she wear dirty plus an unkept hair.... Lawwwwd... Highest turnpff 2017...my colleagues dey laff me for office till date... Men dey need to learn. Neatness na virtue
Hahahahahaha...And she go dey claim lagos babe.Sum girlz hair dey wooze like were lawma dey pack dirty.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by SIRmanjar(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

u never still repent to dey yansh bush village girls abi?
Lol...dem no dey write am for face na..sum girlz neat for appearance but if u roll with dem u go know say dem dirty wella.
Pray u don't jam dem.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by babz007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Erums:

Like seriously... Dey dnt know... Like of recent one bae like dat wen i invite frm lag come abeokuta... As she reach here... Lawwwwd... First of all her slippers cut, number one turn of... If usee how the jeans wen she wear dirty plus an unkept hair.... Lawwwwd... Highest turnpff 2017...my colleagues dey laff me for office till date... Men dey need to learn. Neatness na virtue
if you tell them the truth some idiot on nairaland will start insulting you for it
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lol...dem no dey write am for face na..sum girlz neat for appearance but if u roll with dem u go know say dem dirty wella.
Pray u don't jam dem.
hmm well i pray i don't meet such a babe.anyway b4 i roll wit a girl i dey check her out seriously.a girl wey dey take her bathroom stuff seriously and she takes care of her laundry will in all probability be clean down dere.na d lazy ones na dem no dey quick observe proper body hygiene.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
babz007:
for most of we guys who give mouth action to girls(cunninglingus)we should be very careful because some of this girls are very very very dirty. One thing i look out for when about to suck a girl is that i always deep 2 fingers into the zanga for a while then i take take the fingers to my nose and smell it (na with style ooo)if it stinks i will just gradually withdraw and use condom on her.One thing to check out for again is if the babe is hairy or bare,if the babe is hairy please dont suck her ooo because the pubic hair usually trap tiny particles,and trust this girls some of them no go baff b4 dem come moan. The bare pvssy is not left out because it can deceive you,then what will you do? just try fingering first or you should try and smell the thing.
Some girls look very clean in appearance but deep down below,there is a lot of jangbajantis in does panties,so guys dont be deceive oooo i am saying this from experience(trust me na the expert analyzer) guys share your experience
I hope you won't use the same mouth to receive holy communion on sunday?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmm, I thought I said, Op,

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by babz007(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Malawian:

I hope you won't use the same mouth to receive holy communion on sunday?
mind you i am a freethinker i dont do communions
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by nelszx: 12:33am On Jan 25, 2017
babz007:
idiot i am a certified microbiologist halitosis is a diseases that causes bad breath.....and for your info i dont impress on nairaland i impress people in a social gathering with my neatness and swag

kheengjay:

now I see .... "microbiology" that explains it.......

pity ur lecturers didn't bother to teach u how to use "infect" and "infected" correctly ....pity!

and last time I checked microbiology has no certified counsel council operating in nigeria, so niggur stop bragging about being a "certified microbiologist" and improve ur level of #sense ...... best of luck NIGGUR

babz007:
lolzz you must be a stark illiterafool what about the Nigeria society for microbiology (NSM)this one na stark illiterate oooo

My brother, Halitosis is not a disease but just the Medical name/terminology for bad breathe and one can't get infected by it (hahaha you are such a clown). Halitosis is not a disease that causes bad breathe, it is bad breathe itself.I know you will tell me to go use Google but if halitosis as you claimed is a disease then help us explain it's pathophysiology. It's like saying Bromhidrosis (medical terminology for body odour) is a disease ....... common now use your number 6.

Kheengjay is right there's no such thing as certified microbiologist in Nigeria cos NSM is just an association that cannot certify themselves let alone you. They have no such power. My brother you are a "graduate microbiologist" not certified.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by kheengjay(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2017
nelszx:

My brother, Halitosis is not a disease but just the Medical name/terminology for bad breathe and one can't get infected by it (hahaha you are such a clown). Halitosis is not a disease that causes bad breathe, it is bad breathe itself.I know you will tell me to go use Google but if halitosis as you claimed is a disease then help us explain it's pathophysiology. It's like saying Bromhidrosis (medical terminology for body odour) is a disease ....... common now use your number 6.

Kheengjay is right there's no such thing as certified microbiologist in Nigeria cos NSM is just an association that cannot certify themselves let alone you. They have no such power. My brother you are a "graduate microbiologist" not certified.

brotherly God bless you greatly for putting sense into this honorary buffoon.. this dude got me so worked up over nufin, this goat sorry I mean "dude" aka d certified microbiologist kept feeling himself just cos he used one tiny word my 5year old nephew knew from birth....smh.

oh well what can I say feels good to know we still have well learned nigerians like ursef thanks brav once again for correcting his plunder ...do have a great day

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Rone16(f): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2017
The vagina is naturally not a really clean place...No matter how Hot a girl is,I advice she washes up before sex or stuffs involving there

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by bamangar: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by SIRmanjar(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Rone16:
The vagina is naturally not a really clean place...No matter how Hot a girl is,I advice she washes up before sex or stuffs involving there
Bless u sister..plz let dem know..Sum girlz don't have time to change dere bra especially when itz colour black,dey can wear it for 1straight week.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by ojay2053(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmm one need to thread (fvck)with caution oh. 85% of
Naija pvssies ain't clean. I've suspended my koboko from digging naija pvssy henceforth. Seriously I give up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Erums(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
babz007:
if you tell them the truth some idiot on nairaland will start insulting you for it

60% of mad pple naim dey nairaland... But without them here cannot be fun, just that wen serious matters arise dem go just spiol the thread
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Erums(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahahaha...And she go dey claim lagos babe.Sum girlz hair dey wooze like were lawma dey pack dirty.

Abiiooo... She even get mouth dey tell me say the environment when i dey stay no porsche....like say na her papa repair lagos.....
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Erums(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

na where una dey see dese type of girls?

Hahahahahahah... Baba many places...
Rockcity fm
Raypower fm
Just follow thier show for night... U dig,

Most of the girls na to just dey laff...some girls dere na just complainers and beggars
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Erums:

Hahahahahahah... Baba many places...
Rockcity fm
Raypower fm
Just follow thier show for night... U dig,

Most of the girls na to just dey laff...some girls dere na just complainers and beggars
hmm na waoh cheesy.for a baby forming posh it will be a big shame if her tin na smel smell
Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by Erums(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm na waoh cheesy.for a baby forming posh it will be a big shame if her tin na smel smell

No border check the tin... Soft tell her to go

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? by gozzlin: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
kheengjay:

now I see .... "microbiology" that explains it.......

pity ur lecturers didn't bother to teach u how to use "infect" and "infected" correctly ....pity!

and last time I checked microbiology has no certified counsel operating in nigeria, so niggur stop bragging about being a "certified microbiologist" and improve ur level of #sense ...... best of luck NIGGUR

Sir, it's council not counsel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Indirect Way Of Insulting Someone / Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.