Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy (32243 Views)

BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by deb(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
bhouze:
Honestly, it will be a big shame if a show made for nigerians is shot or set up outside Nigeria

It is rather a shame on your government that they cannot provide ordinary electricity for people that want to do the show.

If you are a business man who need to cut cost and you intend to do a show like big brother, will you rely on PHCN or spend excessively on fueling for 3months while you can easily go to a location where electricity is readily available? Those guys are not stvpid like most of you.

It's high time we started demanding from our government to do their job and leave private companies doing everything creatively to survive in the harsh economy. They are still managing to get your citizens employed so what is your problem? Think, think, think.

And what is wrong with NTA starting a show that will captivate the entire Africa? They are just big for nothing bunch of mediocres.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by babadee1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
When will Buhari sack this useless empty noise maker? This country rewards mediocrity and punishes excellence, otherwise somebody like this would never be a minister.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
With which Electricity will they shoot it in nigeria with Who has money to waste on diesel
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by calyto: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Continue keeping record while others are hustling for breakthrough.
Who VICTIM MENTALITY epp?
Of all these that you have enumerated, you did not mention the fact that you're alive and breathing....
Things are soooo difficult as you claim but you can still afford to buy data just to come here and wail.

hen the number of comments on nairaland,facebook and lindaikeji reduces, then we'll know that things have become difficult for some of you

Akshow:
Fuel is 145 and queue has resurfaced cos it's scarce.
Kerosene is 380 per liter
Gas is times two the price now.
Even palm oil wey de we backyard is 800 per bottle.
No light for the past three days
Bombing is officially back in maiduguri
Dollar is 480
Stare govts are owing workers salary
Some workers are on strike
Some schools have been on strike for months due to some constituted authority
People are hungry
Unemployment at all time highest
Food stuff na die

But what these clowns care to investigate is the location of big brother? For real? Na big brother say make una no get infrastructure and stable light? Which kind mumuism be this sef? The other dullard waka go London go chill. Una president no trust una health care system na big brother una want make he trust una insecurity and lack of infrastructure? E no go better for all of una there. The thunder wey go faya these polithiefcians still de gather momemtum from tsunami. Useless people
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by FunkyMetahuman: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew instead of lai muhammed to direct his energy to the issue of economy recession in the country , here he is wasting his energy on program that doesn't have economy value undecided
so Lai Muhammed is now minister or finance or head of cbn that would be directing his energy to recession..

What is the job of Lai Muhammed?

Why do we have so many illiterate children on nairaland for fhuck sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
Good.

If it's truely being broadcasted from south Africa, then the program should be terminated!

Nonsense!
Were expecting in Nigeria? Given the cost constrain would they broadcast it here?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Akshow: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
calyto:

Continue keeping record while others are hustling for breakthrough.
Who VICTIM MENTALITY epp?
Of all these that you have enumerated, you did not mention the fact that you're alive and breathing....
Things are soooo difficult as you claim but you can still afford to buy data just to come here and wail.

hen the number of comments on nairaland,facebook and lindaikeji reduces, then we'll know that things have become difficult for some of you

u get sense at all
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by musicwriter(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why don't he bother instead the fact the show itself is owned by South Africans?

They own the show, they paid for it, the show is airing on their TV network. So, why complaining?

See how foreigners control Nigerian TV airwaves https://www.nairaland.com/3576350/how-foreigners-control-nigerian-tv

Useless country............
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by dsocioemmy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mtchewwww misplaced priority... Endless investigations! So NBC didnt get the information about BBN even before it started? idiara.com
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by HomeOfMe(f): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
iliyande:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/big-brother-nigeria-minister-directs-nbc-to-investigate-controversy/182308.html#slftlJFw8WStJwCW.99

How does this relate to your job? You should be busy asking minister of power what is going on with power in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by dsocioemmy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
And for those talking about electricity and all... We have banks and other multi organisations here that run their businesses. MTN and shoprite from SA are here.. And the show brings alot of sponsorship. please say something else jare
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by godson4u79(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
This Lai Mohammed can lie shaaa.. does he tells me that with his position as minister he was not aware where the show will be shot before it even started. He has first hand information.. He his just taking Nigerians for a ride
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Bigii(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
eleojo23:
undecided

Na wa for this your expression o.

Using 'best' and 'crap' to describe the same thing.

I taya!
Lemme come and be going undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by segzyogondus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Meaning this is not for Nigeria no wonder some had strange names from the Nigerian names..... Why Nigeria dey do strange things self ?? As big as Naija if dem no ready for Program dem for leave am and we got great places in this Country we could even use....
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Pylony(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
So even Liar muhammad dey watch this reality show? That means Baba is not left out as he relax for ogbodo oyinbo.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by tiwiex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Akshow:
Fuel is 145 and queue has resurfaced cos it's scarce.
Kerosene is 380 per liter
Gas is times two the price now.
Even palm oil wey de we backyard is 800 per bottle.
No light for the past three days
Bombing is officially back in maiduguri
Dollar is 480
Stare govts are owing workers salary
Some workers are on strike
Some schools have been on strike for months due to some constituted authority
People are hungry
Unemployment at all time highest
Food stuff na die

But what these clowns care to investigate is the location of big brother? For real? Na big brother say make una no get infrastructure and stable light? Which kind mumuism be this sef? The other dullard waka go London go chill. Una president no trust una health care system na big brother una want make he trust una insecurity and lack of infrastructure? E no go better for all of una there. The thunder wey go faya these polithiefcians still de gather momemtum from tsunami. Useless people

I supported Buhari with everything and we have all lost the plot. Hosting in Nigeria is important to our economy. There would be a lot of gain around d value chain. They will lease a location for starters. U get d pic. This is what the economy is all about but Buhari seems to have created such an unfriendly environment. Dem fit start am make dss show for live viewing because dem dey find person. Meanwhile na some people fit dey offended about d shower time etc come use dss as excuse. Is it not a shame that Lai is just being informed? If na Goodluck, they would have visited Aso rock and government would have supported due to D economy gains. I think we have entered one chance.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by idupaul: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
Good.

If it's truely being broadcasted from south Africa, then the program should be terminated!

Nonsense!

Receive sense..Does Ur country have 24 hrs electricity requisite to run a 24 hrs live program for 120 days?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by lanxebony(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew instead of lai muhammed to direct his energy to the issue of economy recession in the country , here he is wasting his energy on program that doesn't have economy value undecided

He is just manning his office Kilode, you should have ask him to direct energy to housing too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by dracosith(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
so clueless

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by seangy4konji: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abeg go ask wetin president of nigeria weh get hospital deh go do for london first...

mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by Surfboard(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerians talk so much about Big Brother, for a show that they think corrupts and is useless.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by systematica(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
As stated on his Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/saviour.kika

>>>THE VOICE OF REVIVAL: #TVRTheOracle || 2017: I M M O R T A L I T Y ! ! ! || APOSTOLIC DAGGAR!!!

||IN JUDGEMENTAL PRAYER.
YOU SATANIST Involved In Trying To Destroy This Nation With Evil Immorality To Be Spread Over The Air Waves In This Nation Nigeria, YOU MUST SURELY DIE!!! EXCEPT GOD HAS NOT SENT ME AN APOSTLE TO THIS GENERATION WITH PROVEN SIGNS AND APOSTOLIC WONDERS, THEN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, BUT IF I BE TRUELLY SENT OF GOD, YOU ORGANISERS OF THAT SOON TO AIR "BIG BROTHER NAIJA", YOU SHALL ALL DIE AND NOT LIVE!

MY GOD WHO DESTROYED "BIG BROTHER AFRICA", WILL ALSO DESTROY "BIG BROTHER NAIJA". YOU ARE ALL PLAYING WITH FIRE!!! SUCH A SHAMELESS AND EVIL GENERATION. I GIVE YOU ALL 7-DAYS FROM THIS VERY DATED POST, 7-DAYS TO CANCEL THAT PROGRAMME, OTHERWISE, FROM THE PRODUCERS, THE DIRECTORS, THE SPONSORS, THE HOST, CO-HOST AND PARTICIPANTS OF THIS SATANIC AND DEVILISH PROGRAMME BEING PLANNED TO BE AIRED IN THIS NATION, MARK MY WORDS YOU SHALL ALL BE PLAGUED AND SHALL BEGIN TO #DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER, YOU SHALL ALL BEGIN TO DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER, IN THE NAME THAT IS FAR ABOVE EVERYOTHER NAME, THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, I DECREE AND DECLARE YOU SHALL ALL BEGIN TO DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER, EXCEPT GOD DID NOT SEND ME.

THE NATION HAS ENOUGH DARKNESS TO CONTEND WITH AND THESE DEVILS WANT TO WORSEN THE DARKNESS IN THE LAND AND FURTHER BRING A CURSE UPON THIS GENERATION, IT IS A LIE, I SAID IT IS A LIE, I SAID IT IS A LIE, THAT PROGRAMME WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, IT SHALL NOT BE AIRED.

AS A MESSENGER AND APOSTLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, A SERVANT OF THE ALL-POWERFUL GOD, THE ONE WHO CONFIRMS THE WORDS OF HIS SERVANTS AND PERFORMS THE COUNSELS OF HIS MESSENGERS, I THEREFORE DECREE, "BIG BROTHER NAIJA", YOU ARE #CURSED, I SAID YOU ARE CURSED, I DECREE IT IN THE NAME THAT IS FAR ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, THE MOST MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE CURSED RIGHT FROM THE ROOTS, YOU NOW BEGIN TO DRY UP AND COME UP AGAIN FOREVER NO MORE, IN THE MOST MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! AND EVERYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING OR CONNECTION WITH THE AIRING OF THIS SATANIC PROGRAMME, YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLDS AND THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS COMES UNDER THE CURSE OF THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH AND HIS APOSTOLIC DAGGAR, ALL OF YOU SHALL DIE AND NOT LIVE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

ITS A LIE, I SAID ITS A LIE, A VERY FAT BIG LIE, EXCEPT I AM NOT CALLED OF JEHOVAH ESHADDAI, JEHOVAH ADDONAI, JEHOVAH ROHI, JEHOVAH MAKADISKEM, JEHOVAH SABOATH, JEHOVAH NISSI, JEHOVAH JIREH, THEN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO DO, BUT IF YOU DARE AIR ONE SECOND OF THAT EVIL PROGRAMME, YOU SHALL ALL DIE IN THE NAME THAT IS FAR ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, THE MOST MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! TRY MY GOD AND SEE, JUST TRY. ALL YOUR OCCULTIC POWERS AND BACKINGS CANNOT AND WILL NOT HELP YOU, NO SATANIC SHRINE OR ALTARS CAN PROTECT YOU, SATAN HIMSELF CANNOT DEFEND YOU, EVEN SATAN KNOWS, I AM SENT BY GOD AND HE OBEYS MY VOICE. GO AND ASK HIM, ALL YOU SHAMELESS DIRTY FOOLS. YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD IN THIS NATION TO POLLUTE THE AIR WAVES, AMIDST THESE TRYING TIMES THE NATION IS PULLING THROUGH, I SAID IT IS A LIE, THAT PROGRAMME SHALL NOT BE AIRED, EXCEPT MY GOD IS NO LONGER ALIVE. BUT IF JEHOVAH SABOATH STILL SITS ON THE THRONE AS JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH, "BIG BROTHER NAIJA", YOU ARE #DEAD, I SAID YOU ARE DEAD, IN THE NAME THAT IS FAR ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, THE MOST MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, I SAID YOU ARE DEAD!!! JUST TRY MY GOD AND SEE.

ITS A BATTLE OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS, I WANT TO SEE HOW FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH HOW LIGHT WILL RUN AWAY FROM DARKNESS. FOUL!!!

7-DAYS FROM TODAY TUESDAY, 17TH JANUARY 2017, 10:08HRS, 7-DAYS! I AM WAITING TO HEAR THAT THE PROGRAMME WAS AIRED, THEN YOU ALL WILL KNOW BY EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF ETERNITY THAT JEHOVAH, THE MOST HIGH GOD, JESUS CHRIST, THE ONE WHOSE EYES POURS FORTH WITH FLAMES OF FIRE, THE ONE WHOSE FINGER UNLEASHES THUNDER AND LIGHTHENING, YOU ALL SHALL KNOW BY AN IRREVERSIBLE EXPERIENCE, THAT HE IS #FEARFUL, DREADFUL IN JUDGEMENT!

JUST TRY MY GOD AND SEE!!!

. . .Thus Says THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH!!!

#LightVsDarkness.
#ImmortalityVsSatanism.
#GoodVsEvil.
#RighteousnessVsUnrighteousness.
#HolinessVsUncleanliness.
#LifeVsDeath.
#GodlinessVsUngodliness.
#PurityVsImpurity.
#IncurruptibleVsCurruption.
#LetGODAriseAndLetAllHisEnemiesBeScatteredAsunder!!!
#TRYMYGODANDSEE!
#7DAYS!!!

|||JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by suyamasta(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Let patriotism not blind us from reaility

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by megareal: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
I was really miffed by it. A show for Nigerians hosted in SA?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by squino(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's why

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
so Lai Muhammed is now minister or finance or head of cbn that would be directing its energy to recession..

please list the the benefits of BBA to nigeria and nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
so Lai Muhammed is now minister or finance or head of cbn that would be directing its energy to recession..

please list the benefits of BBA to nigeria and nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
bongo007:
..is because of people like u dis country is still were she is today. Somebody is doing his job u are saying he should 4get about it and focus on d economy..so because we are in recession dey should 4get about order things..dis how Nigeria focused on oil and 4got Agriculture and d rest till d price of oil was down.
list the economy benefits to nigeria and nigerians, or keep queit
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by FunkyMetahuman: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
yarimo:
please list the benefits of BBA to nigeria and nigerians
do I look like google to you?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
arsenal33:

So he is the minister of finance abi?

May God help your hatred
list the economy benefits to nigeria and nigerians, or keep queit
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
SirElaw:

You must be a very stupid person for making such a useless comment
you must be very bastard if you didn't list the economy benefits to nigeria and nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy by yarimo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

Soon they will start asking you to text code at premium rates to certain numbers to evict house mates, advertisement slots are being sold, viewing time spent etc all these are some of the economy values you think aren't there.
you didn't mention nude photos and videos why ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Renovations In Full Swing At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (Photos) / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.