Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (63971 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by jonhemma11: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has called out Nollywood actress Angela Okorie for allegedly sleeping with ex-Gambian president Yahya Jammeh.According to Kemi,Angela Okorie was paid $1.5m by Jammeh.Below is what she wrote......

'The depth of high class prostitution of our Nollywood ladies has reached alarming heights. While AngelaOkorie fans are busy yapping me for calling her a call girl, they don't understand my form of investigative journalism. I am simply the BEST in Africa. I was US trained and my degree is journalism not mass communications. No fear, favors or bribes. Okorie has been fucking a dictator in front of our eyes and could have possibly been a diplomatic nightmare that ECOWAS secret agents could have easily eliminated. If she were American, the CIA would have KILLED her already! A total Nigerian embarrassment to muhammadbuhari's ECOWAS mission. I caught and monitored Okorie's philandering with yahyajammeh from the beginning of the elections that eventually earned AdamaBarrow the Presidency. Instead, Okorie was on Instagram brainwashing her fans as usual calling Jammeh "a man of the people." Angela once again after u were insinuating thunder will fire bobrisky222 , I repeat.the thunder that will fire u is coming straight from Gambia from all those Gambians  who are refugees in Senegal now suffering and trying to go home. Instead you conveniently flew back to Nigeria and watched a dictator refuse to give up his throne after he paid u. A prominent Gambian Journalist told me you were paid $1.5M to wear white muslim dictator shit garb and rock your pussy around campaigning for an evil man. RETURN THE MONEY ANGELA! Jammeh also allegedly took $11M too. Both of u will be prosecuted by Barrow soon'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPouY7wA0Zs/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by jonhemma11: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by miqos02(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by soberdrunk(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ghen ghen!!! Once Aunty Kemi remember your case, wahala dey!!! Hate her or Love her Aunty Kemi speaks her mind and you gotta respect that!!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by goldbim(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
No smoke without fire, ignore the chinchin in Aunty kemi's brain..when you look @the way Angela okorie flaunts wealth tho it makes you wonder if Nollywood is actually an oil company...This movie go sweet sha grin..waiting for Angela's response!.fiftynaira,i've reserved your seat grin.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by ChristineC: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Who are these people?

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
what your business aunty.... is it your punny?... everybody with his or her. own wahala....leave madam Angela Alone.... your own don dey too much... abi dem swear for you?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Rapmaestro(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
E be like say dem dey play AFCON CUP for kemi brain

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by scrapNG: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
jammeh !!! You chop??

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by oatzeal(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
OH, no wonder !! Angela Okorie endorsed Yaya Jammeh for 5th term;

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7DoC60ELS4

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by smithe113(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
must this woman talk.......

btw....why someone in his reasonable mind go pay a slut $1.5miliion out of the $11m whey e embezzle

kemi!!!.....u deserve this

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
MAVRODIAL NATIONAL CAKE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by henrydadon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
lol..i actually find this woman entertaining...she doesn't seem to give a care in the world what people think about her..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
So, you were the...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Chuknovski(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
get out the way bich,bich get outta way x2

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by orontogorah(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na movie she go Gambia go shoot na Haba..

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by koolcat: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
EXPOSE THEM ALL.!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by projectking68(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
The man had stolen and given Thieve tinubu his own share.. .. Now the actress came for her own.. ..kemi you are jealous he didn't like your dirty puuuussyy

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by segebase(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by AlexCk: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmm, that's serious o

But aunty Kemi, e get wetn i go like ask u o.. ......

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by iamawinner1n1: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Grabs Pop Corn... This Is Gonna Be Legend...
Wait For It...
DARY!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by bbbabes(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
At least she got something
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by ylaa(f): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
scratching my head

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
$1,500,000, and she's calling her cheap?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Kemimarch16(f): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Aunty kemi don come again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by djbobby007: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
she can't always be 100percent wrong

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by YeyeGirl(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
If derz anything lyk typhoid of d brain aside from cancer of d brain, I go say na wetin dey do kemi... haba kemi, shey na ur money ni abi u dey vex because u once used ur wrinkled a$$ 2 seduce jammeh & d baba doesn't do oldies?? Nne swerve biko...!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by slurryeye: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Aunty Kemi undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by fiftynaira(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
goldbim:
No smoke without fire, ignore the chinchin in Aunty kemi's brain..when you look @the way Angela okorie flaunts wealth tho it makes you wonder if Nollywood is actually an oil company...This movie go sweet sha grin..waiting for Angela's response!.fiftynaira,i've reserved your seat grin.

Present bae! Lemme grab pop corn

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-angela-okorieyou.html
diz old hag kemi shud go pack her old pucci in ladipo jare for scrapping..u caught her sowe should roast mango

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by cold(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oh dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.