Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Funniest Joke Heard This Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Joke Heard This Week (1490 Views)

Funniest Joke This Week / World Funniest Joke / Funniest Joke Ever.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Joke Heard This Week by EMXTAN1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Joke A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor BOY: No, I want that your hymns book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?" GIRL: I don't have that one but may be you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe Then; DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka Hahahaha..... don't leave it there pass it on because you never know who needs a smile.
Re: Funniest Joke Heard This Week by femolacqua(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm holding my head in laughter. grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Joke Heard This Week by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin ;Dmehn,we used to play dis trick back in the days
Re: Funniest Joke Heard This Week by EMXTAN1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Missperfect28:
grin ;Dmehn,we used to play dis trick back in the days
Lol...tell me something
Re: Funniest Joke Heard This Week by EMXTAN1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
femolacqua:
I'm holding my head in laughter. grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This The Most Popular Kid On Social Media? / Car Wash Graduation / Hot Joke: Ladies Which Do You Prefer...????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.