Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. (68968 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Wow lovely.let him make sure he married him not after he will leave her with heartbreak.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmm. My exact dream.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by NemzySeries(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
i can't mehnnnnn....... can't do wifey tinz for a babe no matter aw wonderful and heavenly branded she appear
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:

Lol...funny u wink
xup na how waz the night?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ussy09(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2017
And d nackin kontinu
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by chibuike65: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

My bf must see this!!! angry
heeled! !!!! aruu emee as small as you're you have a boyfriend
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Marshalrhino(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2017
MsDelilah:
Aww... How sweet!!!

Where's that boyfriend of mine sef? Come and surprise me with a Mercedes-Benz E500. Valentine's Day is around the corner o grin grin
what if I do? Would u leave him for me? *winks*
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by walosky(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Having both played and scattered the bed already comes the blind folding...
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2017
grin women can be very cunny, she might have known all this while but just pretending
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by nery4u(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
bora!

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dinachi(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
Foolish man buying convertible for an ungrateful lesbian!
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by misspicy(f): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Mznaett:
How do you see this dear@Edipeewink
See them grin Love birds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dabrightt: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:
grin
So what's ur resolution...
keke naPep is awaiting you my love
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Chijosky(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
When money dey a man automatically becomes a super man but when money no dey....
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
shantyken1:
I wanted judging but when look at ur profile ur signature stops me. so tell me ur story

Nah...I ain't! angry
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
chibuike65:
heeled! !!!! aruu emee as small as you're you have a boyfriend
grin
I'm engaged oo
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2017
dabrightt:
keke naPep is awaiting you my love
cry

Wicked!
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2017
misspicy:

See them grin
Love birds cheesy

Lwkmd...grin

Was I really like this? Spicy? undecidedNah! I guesssad...
But that humble and faithful Edipee,whose life is possessed of my love, as I do live, I promise I shall in all my best do my best for him...grin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Arijude(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
Girlfriend? Not wife
chukwu juu
hahaha woooow
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dabrightt: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:
cry
Wicked!
my love don't worry it is a special naPeP with. A C
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Johnsown1(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Is her side boy that will enjoy it, the one that gives her regular check up and injections
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2017
tongue tongue
Josephamstrong1:

R u hafing stomach obsession?
Is dat priding in you? Stop tnking, can cause u emotional tnking.
tongue
Josephamstrong1:

R u hafing stomach obsession?
Is dat priding in you? Stop tnking, can cause u emotional tnking.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
lexy2014:
don't worry love, d day I will buy u recharge card, I will blindfold u b4 giving it to u. Wouldnt that b romantic?
lol... NO!!! grin
lexy2014:
don't worry love, d day I will buy u recharge card, I will blindfold u b4 giving it to u. Wouldnt that b romantic?
lol... NO!!!
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
silasupdc:

collecting from Peter for paul's usage
in otherwords Peter is the maga while Paul na d sharp guy.no be me talk am ooo i dey follow u on how u analyse amcheesycheesy
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

lol... NO!!! grin
lol... NO!!!
ah ah...y now?is that not romance?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Ajewealth123(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-surprises-his-girlfriend-with.html
ordinary toyota solara? Are u kidding me? Na wa o
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Eshence: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
she deserve am fine girl ur mama born u well
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by cybriz82(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
Girlfriend? Not wife

chukwu juu

d tin sef tired me..last year i nearly beat my girlfrnd cus of 20k wey she dey owe me....ok nw who knw if she is only pretendin to lov d guy...?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by irisola(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
dear God.. bless my MAN
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Marshalrhino:

what if I do? Would u leave him for me? *winks*

At all. grin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Edipee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mznaett:

Lwkmd...grin

Was I really like this? Spicy? undecidedNah! I guesssad...
But that humble and faithful Edipee,whose life is possessed of my love, as I do live, I promise I shall in all my best do my best for him...grin
"The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Your devotion to see us succeed has been instrumental to the growth of this relationship. I thought I was perfect, but you've loved me to my faults.
Thanks for standing by me always. Shortly, we shall tread the paths where Kings and Queens tread.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by JulietFab2(f): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
dabrightt:
wow great grandma
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.