Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. (68976 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by moorme(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

My bf must see this!!! angry
Many olosho in de house!!!
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by LePrezident(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
atirolu:

You are the sharpest guy that ever liveth

Lol lol... tenk yew tenk yew smiley
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edipee:
"The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Your devotion to see us succeed has been instrumental to the growth of this relationship. I thought I was perfect, but you've loved me to my faults.
Thanks for standing by me always. Shortly, we shall tread the paths where Kings and Queens tread.

I say a big AMEN to that ufan ima mmigrin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by gwama: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
He must love her much more than she loves him, he is obliged to do this to persuade her to remain with him. Sure this man is in love with the white skin of his dulciné. undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by purityval(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edipee:
"The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Your devotion to see us succeed has been instrumental to the growth of this relationship. I thought I was perfect, but you've loved me to my faults.
Thanks for standing by me always. Shortly, we shall tread the paths where Kings and Queens tread.

Bro sufri dey love o grin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by maryjan8(f): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
maryjane howfar for my egela,even one my take cook soup u nor give me,nor worry,d day wey I go cum ya houz na pack I go pack am....
lol, you are welcome
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ba7man(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

My bf must see this!!! angry
You that will reciprocate by buying boxers and singlet after collecting the convertible ride. undecided

I remember you.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
maryjan8:
lol, you are welcome
how d business dey go nah?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by profmsboi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
ireneony:
which one you get
Who talk to you?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Edipee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
purityval:

Bro sufri dey love o grin
My boss, what's up na
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mznaett:

Lwkmd...grin

Was I really like this? Spicy? undecidedNah! I guesssad...
But that humble and faithful Edipee,whose life is possessed of my love, as I do live, I promise I shall in all my best do my best for him...grin
5yrs frm now i wud most likely be a different song.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
jabojafa:

How exactly do you mean please?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Edipee(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
jabojafa:
Thank God you're referring to yourself. Bad belle.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Edipee:

Lolgrin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Edipee:
i meant u. Is it nt u dt is displayin love online?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 1:18am On Jan 29, 2017
Mznaett:

How exactly do you mean please?
i mean dis one dt u cnt even type up to ten words in a day without havin to hv typed Edipee knowingly or unknowingly. Na real crious luv nwantiti be dt
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Edipee(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
jabojafa:
i mean dis one dt u cnt even type up to ten words in a day without havin to hv typed Edipee knowingly or unknowingly. Na real crious luv nwantiti be dt
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Edipee:
hahahaha...... I waz referring to her Edipee though it wz typo error. I cnt be bad ''belleing'' you.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Edipee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
jabojafa:
hahahaha...... I waz referring to her Edipee though it wz typo error. I cnt be bad ''belleing'' you.
Mfana ibagha, Ade Kerr eti mkpo banga aye. Ke isua ition ke iso emi, nnyin iyedoiyo, inyung inyene ndito ke ufok ayid.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
jabojafa:

Lol
Show me a lady that wouldn't sing the praises of her man that's unique... And I'll show you an ingrate..tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Edipee:
Mfana ibagha, Ade Kerr eti mkpo banga aye. Ke isua ition ke iso emi, nnyin iyedoiyo, inyung inyene ndito ke ufok ayid.
Na sogrin
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol
Show me a lady that wouldn't sing the praises of her man that's unique... And I'll show you an ingrate..tongue
u dey form her man abi? My ur papa catch u.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Edipee:
ke eyin Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
jabojafa:
u dey form her man abi? My ur papa catch u.

I dey smile u cuz e be like say u come late..na make u no get the first hand info. from me... Something wey "our parents" don approve tey tey ogrin No worry,soon u go come chop rice..amekop?wink
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jabojafa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mznaett:

I dey smile u cuz e be like say u come late..na make u no get the first hand info. from me... Something wey "our parents" don approve tey tey ogrin No worry,soon u go come chop rice..amekop?wink
i nor want chop rice joor, mbok jst giv me d event to manage for u ppl. Na my work be dt.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by shantyken1(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:

Nah...I ain't! angry
Y na
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by chibuike65: 4:30am On Feb 26, 2017
refiner:
grin I'm engaged oo
you need to focus on your studies not men at your age
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by DixonKuntz: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Who cares about this bltch is her pussay fresh I wan furk am
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
chibuike65:
you need to focus on your studies not men at your age
Ok sire...
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
dhardline:
Wow so nice smiley. From the bedroom thru the sitting room then to the convertible. Interesting times undecided
But y d camera everywhere?
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dannys85:

But y d camera everywhere?
U want to surprise ur woman and u have camera men on standby as if u r acting a movie.All na for show
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ariklawani(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Old News.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.