Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Increase Total Video Memory - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increase Total Video Memory (910 Views)

Acer Aspire Gaming Laptop 4gb Video Memory 160k / Acer Predator 21X Workstation With 16 Gb Of Video Memory / How Do I Increase My Dedicated Video Memory From 0mb. See Specs(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Total Video Memory by Mustiboy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
my PC has an option to increase the dedicated video memory from total video memory in the bios and it works.
now, the problem is my total memory is not enough to allocate more to the dedicated. but I'm wondering if there's a way to increase the total video memory from my ram, considering that I have 4GB of ram.
plz, give me the procedures if you know how to.
thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Good Network Monitoring Device Or Software / Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. / In Need Of Social Media Marketer(closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.