Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (27978 Views)

Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is so cool. The boom series is just awesome with music
Abdstrakt:

Of course it is.
Hear the name na BOOM ; a word for the sound an explosion makes.
The phones even come with dedicated headphones so that you can enjoy the boom sounds when you listen to music grin
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is the absolute truth. I used to be one of those people that called tecno 'chinco' until I got my w3. The phone is quite good for the price.
excanny:
If you are using "excellent specs" and "reasonable price" in the same sentence, that should be Tecno phones. I think a large percentage of folks out there alraedy know this.

Except I'm mistaken, I'm yet to see any other brand fit this description.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm. Interesting
George2016:
HTC M series is one of the best with great RAM, picture quality, music quality, storage capacity, portable, battery quality, double sim, 4G browser capacity and affordable price.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
I've actually heard about the how long the l8 battery lasts. Good value for your money then.
Princess4ng:
Tecno phones r affordable at least to a consider able fact.. I think tecno L8 plus is not bad
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2017
sartee:

You make me laugh sir ... Samsung camera are crystal clear .

I agree but not s4.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Behankey(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2017
SirdimayG:

I have budget for the w4 but the 4G LTE is doing me
Lol. You're definitely going to enjoy whichever you get, I assure u.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by excanny: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
This is the absolute truth. I used to be one of those people that called tecno 'chinco' until I got my w3. The phone is quite good for the price.

The brand has really improved but until people try it , they don't ever realize it. Keep enjoying your Tecno W3. Its a great smartphone.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Behankey(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Probably most people, but the experience is enhanced on some devices more than others.

Let's flip your question; Who doesn't take pictures on his/her phone?

That's why there's a Camon and Boom series.

That is to say, with Tecno there's a phone for every function. Camon for pictures, Boom for music. L series for long lasting battery.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
pls who has heard of impose x-1 pro?!
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm enjoying the phone. Thanks
excanny:

The brand has really improved but until people try it , they don't ever realize it. Keep enjoying your Tecno W3. Its a great smartphone.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's what I like about them. They have something for every pocket
Behankey:
That is to say, with Tecno there's a phone for every function. Camon for pictures, Boom for music. L series for long lasting battery.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
I really love the Boom j8. The phone is specially designed for music lovers
Abdstrakt:
Boom j8 is a very good budget smartphone. Great design and spec for the price.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
That w3 is nice too. That's what I'm currently using
TappGroupNG:
I'm enjoying the phone. Thanks
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
W3. That's what I'm currently using
BlessedHay:
if you were to choose between tecno w3 and tecno y6, which would you go for?
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
I can recommend tecno though
forlahkhe:
Samsung phones do not av reasonable prices @al, i wl keep saying it. D screens are too fragile, d camera is poor compare to d price. D parts ar too expensive in d market. I used my friend's infinix hot 3(front camera) to take selfie using a selfie stick and d pic was waoooh.....my own samsung s5 front camera picture no fit withstand am. If u ar walking in d sun, u wont even c d screen unless u put d brightness in 100% wch is ba3 consuming.........I wl keep saying it for whoever has ear let me ear, samsung phone is a WASTE OF MONEY!
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
I think they recently rolled out updates for the j8. Check
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, but I hate the fact that Tecno seems to have forgotten the device. The only thing that will make me change my J8 is lack of update
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
I can vouch for the w5. The camera quality is superb. and it's pocket-friendly
kherlly:
Between techno w5 nd infinix hot s which one i should go for?

A colleague where i work dey use techno w5 and i kinda like it coz tis portable

While infinix hot s just coz of tis camera i heard that was great buh for now i cant put 60k on top phone oooooooo
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Around 60k. Not sure I can call it a budget phone but it's really great for music lovers
Bigsteveg:

Please, the Boom series is like how much?
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Around 60k. That phone is lovely though
Bigsteveg:

Any idea about the price
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kherlly(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
chicwoman:

Thanks
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2017
chicwoman:
I think they recently rolled out updates for the j8. Check

November 2016. I'm aware of that but it's a bug fixing update. Ever since J8 was launched, only 2 updates was rolled out and since then, pammmm.. No more update.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by excanny: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
TappGroupNG:

Haha. grin Times have changed o. Tecno realized this negative "rep" too and decided the best thing to do is to up their game from being seen as "chinko" to world-class brand.

If you ask me I think they are to that now if we can watch Man City games and see Tecno logo being displayed all over Manchester. That's absolutely big.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by paolokonqueror(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Great choice, isn't this the cheapest 4G phone in the market right now?
Dandsome:

I still prefer the W3 LTE
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by paolokonqueror(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
2500mAh, goes for around 30k I think.
hoover420:

what is the battery capacity of it and it's price?
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by paolokonqueror(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yeahhh I'll say W5 Lite which is so friggging Amazing like!!!! But it's around 43k, that's still cheap na wink
TappGroupNG:
That's what I'm using, it's a very lovely phone
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by hoover420: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
2500mAh, goes for around 30k I think.
the battery capacity is way too small. a 3000mAh would have done justice to the phone
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by hoover420: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
chicwoman:
what do you mean by pocket friendly ma'am?
is it slim, handy or what?
please expantiate
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by dejiWEST: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
For me, it has to be TECNO L8+, it's about 31k and the phone is good.
TappGroupNG:
Hello Nairalanders
So I want us to share ideas on affordable smartphones that really deliver quality (RAM, Battery, Camera etc) and still won't hurt your pocket.
Mine will be my Tecno W3. Before I used to think that tecno was one of those chinco phones that doesn't last but I was really surprised at how good the quality was for that price (I got it for 25k).

What phones really deliver at affordable prices?
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by paolokonqueror(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
The phone has 4G oh and some other cool stuffs, the battery sef isn't bad.
hoover420:

the battery capacity is way too small. a 3000mAh would have done justice to the phone
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
I mean you get the benefits of a high-end phone e.g camera, 4g lte enabled etc. for an affordable price.
If no be say dollar, that phone no suppose dey high like that sef.
hoover420:

what do you mean by pocket friendly ma'am?
is it slim, handy or what?
please expantiate
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chill nah, they'll roll out updates hopefully
olayinkajnr:

November 2016. I'm aware of that but it's a bug fixing update. Ever since J8 was launched, only 2 updates was rolled out and since then, pammmm.. No more update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Etisalat Data Plan.. 2gb For N2000 / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.