Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (27939 Views)

Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kherlly(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Iamdemola:

You are welcome. Share your experience when you get it

I will surely do that
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
my fone is the new itel S32 in which the aim of s - series is the selfie F/2.2 tech which enable a clear pic even in low light area.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by bash650: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
I will implore you to get itel S31, this will give you all the features you want
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by emperor650(m): 1:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Don't waste your money...... Kindly buy itel S31 is a phone for the moment loaded with exciting features
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
geebehn:

Oh really??! W5 is 4G enabled.
affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
itelS31 , economy friendly, with nice quality
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
kherlly:

I will surely do that
That will be nice. I await this.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ok thanks,, better i save for w3

Ok. You'll love that too
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by techlegram: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Best Smartphone Available Under $300 and INR 20,000

http://techlegram.com/best-phone-under-20000-inr/
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kannyluv(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Hello Nairalanders
So I want us to share ideas on affordable smartphones that really deliver quality (RAM, Battery, Camera etc) and still won't hurt your pocket.
Mine will be my Tecno W3. Before I used to think that tecno was one of those chinco phones that doesn't last but I was really surprised at how good the quality was for that price (I got it for 25k).

What phones really deliver at affordable prices?
tecno W3 and W5 which one is more preferable?..my friend what to buy phone now
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Depends on your budget
Tecno w3 goes for like 32k (because of dollar) and w5 is about 55k
W5 is definitely better and if you can buy it, I'll advice you to get it
kannyluv:
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Depends on your budget
Tecno w3 goes for like 32k (because of dollar) and w5 is about 55k
W5 is definitely better and if you can afford it, I'll advice you to get it
kannyluv:
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kannyluv(f): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Depends on your budget Tecno w3 goes for like 32k (because of dollar) and w5 is about 55k W5 is definitely better and if you can afford it, I'll advice you to get it
. Thank u.....
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Astutechris(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Chai Buhari has finished dx country,, do you know of any affordable one with good specs BTW 20000 apart from xtouch E1

I don't know why you exempted Xtouch E1, it is quite a reasonable phone. Anyway, you can check our Xtouch A2, it is a nice phone too.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kogbaski99: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Hello Nairalanders
So I want us to share ideas on affordable smartphones that really deliver quality (RAM, Battery, Camera etc) and still won't hurt your pocket.
Mine will be my Tecno W3. Before I used to think that tecno was one of those chinco phones that doesn't last but I was really surprised at how good the quality was for that price (I got it for 25k).

What phones really deliver at affordable prices?

You said it yourself.tecno is superb
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by investigator007: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Haven't seen photos taken with the camon series but heard they take great photos.

Really great photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.