Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl (33312 Views)

Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Runs girls are on the rise every day. Some go in to it for greed, fun or even personal issues. Recession has now multiplied their numbers. The purpose of this thread is to help young, successful and handsome Nairalanders like myself to avoid these set of ladies.

Here are ten ways to spot runs girls.

1. They own expensive phones:

Runs girls always use expensive phones. The problem is not just that have an expensive phone but that even their job cannot explain the phone. Clearly, the phone is high above their pay. If you ask them, it's either they tell you they have been saving for it for five months. Or they will tell you how one of their faraway uncles sent it to them. We all know the uncles they are talking about. cheesy

2. Their phone is a business line:

They are always receiving phone calls. It is like their office and it helps them keep in touch with their numerous clients. Sometimes, they even beg you to be silent when they want to pick certain calls because they want a silent background. Don't be surprised if they lie about their location while on the call. If she receives ten calls, be rest assured eight are from men.

3. They usually wear heavy make-up:

To notice a runs girl is not so difficult, just look around for who always go heavy on make-up. The foundation on her face is so much that you can build a three storey building on it. She shaves off her eye brow and then draws a really long one. The colours of their eye shadow and eye liner rarely agree or it is in excess. I don’t know if runs girls just lose their sense of make-up due to their “profession”.

4. They upload seductive photos:

Whenever you check their online dp, it's either they are displaying their bo0bs or their ass. Their pose is often highlighting their sensual curves in one way or the other. They want whoever cares to know they have goods worth tasting. Some of them go as far as padding their buttocks so as to attract more prospective clients.

5. They use charms:

Most runs girls are fetish. they use a lot of charm. if you go close to them they will remote control your life till their is no more milk in you. a friend of mine Ibro fell into one of their traps in 2016. in the month of august, he earned roughly N3m online and like N2.5m went to one runs girl called Chidinma. she took his name to all the native doctors in their village and the final result was that he listens to no one but her. All through 2016 ibro worked very hard to earn but that devil reap it all. it took myself and his mom a lot of prayer before we were able to bring him back to normal.

6. They disappear mysteriously every Friday:

Weekend is their most busy schedule because they always have appointments to keep. If a runs girl promises to be with you on a Friday evening, be rest assured that you have entered one chance. She will definitely go missing like the 2016 national budget.

7. She is always on night shift:

If she always goes out every evening only to return the next morning and sleep all day, she is most likely a runs girl. The funny thing is while she tries to claim she is working, you will never hear her talk about the work. When you ask "how work?" The answer will always be in summary "Fine!" You too, what were you expecting her to say?

8. They always chew gum indecently:

I don't know if this is a universal trademark. When they start chewing gum, you will think someone is roasting corn around you. And they don't seem to care where they are when it comes to chewing gum. They just chew it and most often press their phones to go with it.

9. They are always rude:

If you cross their path, and by their assessment, they classify you as being below their grade, prepare your bullet proof. The last thing you want to do is argue with them because they will make sure they turn that spark in to a furnace. Your only luck is if you are loaded. That's where you will hear lines like: I'm naturally gentle" or "It's because it is you o". My brother, don’t be deceived. It’s not because of you but because of your money.

10: They have piercings and tattoos on their bodies:

Hardly will you come across a runs girl who has not added an extra hole to her body. The piercings could be on her nose or her ears or wherever. cheesy Some even go as far as making up to three or four piercings on their ears. Not only that, a couple of them also have tattoos on their bodies.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
i know that some ladies are not happy with this development grin

39 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Arthurwinner(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
em always giving a Bleep on everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by iamDaisy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
iranu kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Arthurwinner(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
em always giving a Bleep on everything they see
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Arthurwinner:
em always giving a Bleep on everything

yap. i love writing articles.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
iranu kikikikikikiki

meaning what grin?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by iamDaisy(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
importexpert:

meaning what grin?
you knw nothing john snow.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Silentscreamer(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op u don leave business section come romance section.. But who patronise d oloshos? spirits?? You shuld also condemn the dogs that patronise dem..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
you knw nothing john snow.

yes i know i know nothing but 100% willing to know everything. do you have something you can teach me cheesy? hope i did not trespass your territory grin?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2017

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op u don leave business section come romance section.. But who patronise d oloshos? spirits??

my pen always decides where i should write. lets wait for nairaland bachelors to come and answer your question of "if it is spirits that patronize the olosho" grin. bachellors over to you grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by iamDaisy(f): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
importexpert:

yes i know i know nothing but 100% willing to know everything. do you have something you can teach me cheesy? hope i did not trespass your territory grin?
kikikikiki i dont knw what you re talking about tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
god will not forgive me if trapqueen77 do not contribute to this thread. cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki i dont knw what you re talking about tongue

hhhh grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Davash222(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Our girls don suffer for Una hand undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:
god will not forgive me if trapqueen77 do not contribute to this thread. cheesy

cheesy grin

What the hell I know abt naija runs girls? cheesy

I have no idea abt em..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Xzbit91: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2017
OP!! Are you also a jagaban at spotting runs girls? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Funny guy.
You'll still end up sleeping with them after spotting the signs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 25, 2017
op thanks for the heads up cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Kingxway: 1:30am On Jan 25, 2017
They check out your package. And e come be say na broke guys them package pass grin grin

Runs babes them no loyal at all. They are after you to get what they want and move on to the next person.

Trying to keep a runs babe for private use is like trying to fetch water with basket grin grin

Just nack and there she goes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Xzbit91:
OP!! Are you also a jagaban at spotting runs girls? grin

no bro, not at all grin
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 2:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Funny guy.
You'll still end up sleeping with them after spotting the signs.

God forbid sister grin. the essence of the thread is to spot them and avoid them not to go to them grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 2:20am On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:
op thanks for the heads up cheesy

na you try pass. thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by pipolad(m): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2017
hmmnn.., awon olosho yi da ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by NameChecker: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Op is talking out of experience

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Ne0w1zarD: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
OP, so you are also Olosho expert...
Kontinu
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Deeypeey(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Lolz....I ve got one as a neighbour
u r so on-point....na everything wey u write for here dey her body.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by mccoy47(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Mtchewww. Stupid Op stupid post

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm,

11. When they wear an I.D card that says "Naija Runs Girl"

The I.D card is usually issued by the Runs Girls Association of Nigeria (RGAN). It has a distinct colour and design and serves as a universal ATM card

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2017
NameChecker:
ok

Ne0w1zarD:
k
Tazmode:
Hmmm,

11. When they wear an I.D card that says "Naija Runs Girl"

space bookers
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by googlepikins: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2017
I know when I see them with excessive make-up and tattoo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.