Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (14163 Views)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by CentaurXXX: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
After reading the screenshot, quote me tongue but I think men are scum shocked let those guys come here and rant,I'm waiting tongue

One word...

#Slut! grin

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by kingsman66(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
okay,I'm fake and I have collected $20,000 from you abi?

oyindebrah...... u are fake
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2017
kingsman66:

oyindebrah...... u are fake

Check this out bro
https://www.nairaland.com/3591228/closed#53102290

He quickly edited it after I called his bluff claiming he was hacked
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2017
undecided undecided

disappointed ayam
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by HARDDON: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2017
N women like u r what? Cheap attention seeker!

For all we care, that is a msg from one of dem park BOIZ u roll wit.

No real man , worth his big ballz wud waste his precious time typin all dat poo.

If i were u, id take time off to work on them contrasting colours n flabby b00bs instead of dis childish c0rkSeeking thread.

Oh, that aint even u!
Ur crude oil blackness/darkness of a skin, river niger cum river benue cudnt wash clean!
Yet she be yabbng bout men.

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2017
tongue

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bro, you're so not smart like I said. You claimed a hacker hacked into your account to post these screenshots but you know the screenshots are from Norway.

Weydonsir
so op is even a dude pretending to be female grin.all these cross dressers for romanceland lipsrsealed

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2017
U've said the truth angry
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by chomytex(f): 2:12am On Jan 25, 2017
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Dreydoe(m): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Hot! Hot! Hot! Song . very dope track (CALM DOWN) by Don rex and Tizzy c
Download

http://niggasound.com/forum2_theme_112263403.xhtml?tema=391&Kingzprobeats_x_Don_Rex_x_Tizzy_c_-_Calm
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by ayaside(m): 3:27am On Jan 25, 2017
For every guy that gives a sh*t..There are many more who don't give a F.Deal with your problem.

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
So what should we do with the fvcking screenshot you dropped?

Is this a way of raising your ego that is caused by lack of boyfriends or toasters?

Shove that screenshot up that lil hole between the legs!!

Thank me later smiley

Hole? Cave grin
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Teague4league(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2017
You are way young and unprepared for what is about to come at you. Generalizing men as "scum"
Is this your way of seeking cheap attention?

You need your ugly ass spanked by your "scum" dad and "scum" male relatives
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by DeLioncourt: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
After reading the screenshot, quote me tongue but I think men are scum shocked let those guys come here and rant,I'm waiting tongue

you've gotten the attention you seek... so i'll go ahead and say women are whores.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Iamemma(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
thats offensive angry
Men are scum is not offensive ba? Hypocrisy in it's peak
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Iamemma(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
thats offensive angry
Men are scum is not offensive ba? Hypocrisy at it's peak
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=53102661]So what should we do with the fvcking screenshot you dropped?

Is this a way of raising your ego that is caused by lack of boyfriends or toasters?

Shove that screenshot up that lil hole between the legs!!

Thank me later ....

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by kingsman66(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Check this out bro
https://www.nairaland.com/3591228/closed#53102290

He quickly edited it after I called his bluff claiming he was hacked

But what really happened because your post was some how mastic....
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
kingsman66:

But what really happened because your post was some how mastic....
lol. He/she created that thread to post these same chats. But unfortunately, in that post, he forgot he was pretending to be a lady, he referred to himself as a dude and called on 'his fellow' dudes to stop falling hands cuz of giRls.
Immediately I pointed out how he's given himself out, he edited the post and claimed his account was hacked. That he didn't post it. He claimed he doesn't know nothing about it and that he has changed his password.
But here he is reposting those same pictures he claimed he knows nothing abouT. Even mentioning the origin of the screenshots. Which technically means he wasn't hacked and was the one who posted the first but mistakenly gave away his identity

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by sweetestjane(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
funny
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
what did ur dad and brothers do that would have made call them scum bags in a public platform such as this
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by kingsman66(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. He/she created that thread to post these same chats. But unfortunately, in that post, he forgot he was pretending to be a lady, he referred to himself as a dude and called on 'his fellow' dudes to stop falling hands cuz of giRls.
Immediately I pointed out how he's given himself out, he edited the post and claimed his account was hacked. That he didn't post it. He claimed he doesn't know nothing about it and that he has changed his password.
But here he is reposting those same pictures he claimed he knows nothing abouT. Even mentioning the origin of the screenshots. Which technically means he wasn't hacked and was the one who posted the first but mistakenly gave away his identity

you said it all bro, I now understood LWKMD........@oyindebrah guys una too much
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by dacuteguy(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
technically means he wasn't hacked and was the one who posted the first but mistakenly gave away his identity [/quote] may be her account was hacked again

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
dacuteguy:
technically means he wasn't hacked and was the one who posted the first but mistakenly gave away his identity may be her account was hacked again
na crossdresser he go be cheesy
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by dacuteguy(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
na crossdresser he go be cheesy[/quote] grin

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nbote(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Ur fada is actually the acting chairman in the Naija western Africa zone . I'm surprised u jus found out.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

What is offensive there?

Don't let me place you into the same category with Op.
sha this guy is para-ing.
What I can deduce from the screenshot is this,
If she has responded earlier,the guy might have said something sensible but the op what showing one kin local ego and the guy decided to mess up the chat by saying trash. Did u see how many message the guy sent before he decided to mess everything up?
How did he get the op's no in the first place if it wasn't given to the guy by her?
Anyways, if I send u just half hi and u didn't respond, u can as well go f.uck yourself.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
thats offensive angry
Yeah, what he said was offensive but the title of this thread isn't, right?
I'm waiting for your response.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by iamDaisy(f): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gaara101:

Yeah, what he said was offensive but the title of this thread isn't, right?
I'm waiting for your response.
let he who is without sin cast the first stone tongue
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
let he who is without sin cast the first stone tongue
Really?

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by passionate87(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
like seriously good riddance to bad rubbish I don't waste my damn time on one hoe claiming level no time to waste na only her punnany dey mtchewww gals wey plenty everywhere I can't even count how many I don see now. so why this ego seeking gal come dey broadcast this rubbish for guys to see foolish. this guy fall hand seriously gal wey supposed to dey beg instead u bring urself so low to type all those rubbish.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
LOL don't mind that guy jare,I'm a girl,I even uploaded pictures of his name on my palm showing my face by 1am yesterday and he refused to believe, what am I supposed to do?
kingsman66:

you said it all bro, I now understood LWKMD........@oyindebrah guys una too much

How Do We Define A Nagging Person? / 19-yr-old Girl Who Slept With Kingtblakhoc And Featured In His Videos Apologize / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture]