Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Are You Happy That You Were Circumcised? Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Happy That You Were Circumcised? Why? (625 Views)

Teenage Boy Found Taking Alcohol With Adults Forcefully Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Happy That You Were Circumcised? Why? by ItuExchange(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2017
When were you circumcised? And what is your nationality?

No. Absolutely not. Wanna know what's even worse? I’m a female.

I was born in Mali and FGM (female genital mutilation) is still practiced there. Both my clitoris and labia minora were cut And this happened when I was still an infant. When I touch where my clitoris would've been, I can't really feel anything. It makes me sad that I won't be able to feel as much pleasure as most females. However, I can still reach orgasm, which I'm very thankful for since most FGM victims have a difficult sex life.

Growing up I never noticed anything until I started seeing the female anatomy and realized mine looked a lot different. I eventually talked to my mom and she said she never agreed to it, which makes me feel better knowing she wasn't behind the idea. My fear now is that most guys I'll get intimate with will judge how it looks or be creeped out by it.

I'm so angry that someone can actually do this, especially to children, and be okay with it. FGM is disgusting and needs to be outlawed. People die from the complications and it can lead to many problems later on in their lives. It's believed that a female that’s circumcised will not be promiscuous. But why would you care about her sexual life? It's just all ignorance that needs to be addressed.

Please look up FGM and become more educated about it if you're already not. Just by getting to know more about it will help.

**I'm against any type of circumcism regardless of the gender unless they give consent! So please don't comment trying to tell me what my opinion about it is.**

I’d also like to say that people commenting that FGM isn't circumcision, you're wrong , it actually is!

Source: https://www.quora.com/Are-you-happy-that-you-were-circumcised-Why

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Are You Happy That You Were Circumcised? Why? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2017
why do they even do that to females?
Re: Are You Happy That You Were Circumcised? Why? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
why do they even do that to females?
eh eh ve been wondering why dey do that to female,?

(1) (Reply)

Racism Against Blacks In China. (my Experiences) {video} / BREAKING NEWS: The News Of Awujale's Demise Is False! / SPECIAL INVITATION!!! Ndigbo Nollywood Festival Of Arts And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.