Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? (2358 Views)

What's The Current Price Of A 2010 Highlander / Freshly Imported Grade A 2010 Venza. Loaded And Ready. 5.8million negotiable / A 2010 Toyota Corolla Sport (registered) For Sale.Asking:1.9m. Call: 07032828146 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Tell me how can I Bluetooth and connect my phone to my car? When I want set up bluetooth , its not connecting or working properly. Please help.....
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
daddysgirl29:
Tell me how can I Bluetooth and connect my phone to my car? When I want set up bluetooth , its not connecting or working properly. Please help.....
hmmm.. Depends on the type of phone u using... Where do u base
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm.. Depends on the type of phone u using... Where do u base
America, I have the manual book but I believe it's the wrong one. The manual on this car is for the hybrid mercury milian, I have the premier. I have an LG phone if that works.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2017
daddysgirl29:
America, I have the manual book but I believe it's the wrong one. The manual on this car is for the hybrid mercury milian, I have the premier. I have an LG phone if that works.
ok I have figured out that there may be something you aren't actually getting right.... I need u to tell me exactly what you do when you want to connect.. So I can understand if you might be missing smth out.. Thanks
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2017
dingbang:
ok I have figured out that there may be something you aren't actually getting right.... I need u to tell me exactly what you do when you want to connect.. So I can understand if you might be missing smth out.. Thanks
Okay I didn't understand how to do it at first anyway so I decided to look on a YouTube video. It was kind of like a review of the car, so on the video the guy stated to turn the bluetooth on first, then press the phone button icon on the radio and after that, it will automatically synchronize my calls. Maybe my phone isn't compatible..
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by dingbang(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2017
daddysgirl29:
Okay I didn't understand how to do it at first anyway so I decided to look on a YouTube video. It was kind of like a review of the car, so on the video the guy stated to turn the bluetooth on first, then press the phone button icon on the radio and after that, it will automatically synchronize my calls. Maybe my phone isn't compatible..
are u sure? Did u put on ur phone bluetooth's discoverability as always on? Sometimes after putting on our Bluetooth, we tend to forget to put on our bluetooth discoverability .... Because even after putting on ur Bluetooth in ur phone and you don't click the Bluetooth discoverability as "always on" other devices still won't find it...
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
are u sure? Did u put on ur phone bluetooth's discoverability as always on? Sometimes after putting on our Bluetooth, we tend to forget to put on our bluetooth discoverability .... Because even after putting on ur Bluetooth in ur phone and you don't click the Bluetooth discoverability as "always on" other devices still won't find it...

I will try it...Thx
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by bankoleolusola(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
hi how did you spend in tin can before you have ur car
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
daddysgirl29, I see you on some independent-woman shiit. Nice sedan you got yourself. But you was wildin' out on your "ebonyeyes" moniker, tryna make a brother feel some type of way. It's cool tho.

You popping, girl. Your finesse skill on the max.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 2:04am On Mar 16, 2017
joudini:
daddysgirl29, I see you on some independent-woman shiit. Nice sedan you got yourself. But you was wildin' out on your "ebonyeyes" moniker, tryna make a brother feel some type of way. It's cool tho.

You popping, girl. Your finesse skill on the max.
You didn't know she is my older sis..lol
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:
You didn't know she is my older sis..lol

Yeah...like im spose to b'liv that. Keep getting yours cos its yours, that's what im talmbout. Stay scheming.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
joudini:

Yeah...like im spose to b'liv that. Keep getting yours cos its yours, that's what im talmbout. Stay scheming.
lol oh shii
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
joudini:

I like you, did you ever pm me baby?
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:
I like you, did you ever pm me baby?

No, I didn't. That could make a playa throw away his piimp cup, hahaha. Beautiful women are a brother's kryptonite.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
joudini:

No, I didn't. That could make a playa throw away his piimp cup, hahaha. Beautiful women are a brother's kryptonite.
I bet you won't meet another beauty like me.. A sexy thick booty ma! I will make you sprung off of my lovin boy stop! Lol
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:
I bet you won't meet another beauty like me.. A sexy thick booty ma! I will make you sprung off of my lovin boy stop! Lol

Don't gas me up, daddysgirl. You finna have a brother feeling like Pac before he got popped, lol.

You finna make a brother bite that belly button and have you feeling some of that guitar tongue. Girl, this brother could do things to you with lotion.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2017
joudini:

Don't gas me up, daddysgirl. You finna have a brother feeling like Pac before he got popped, lol.

You finna make a brother bite that belly button and have you feeling some of that guitar tongue. Girl, this brother could do things to you with lotion.
hmm I have too much azz for lotion, use oil lol grin
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
daddysgirl29:
hmm I have too much azz for lotion, use oil lol grin

You telling me you got the type of ass that will make a preacher yell goddamn? lol

Then you bout to witness why they call me "The Sugarcane Man". I leave the hood pure uncut raw...no deleted scenes.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2017
joudini:

You telling me you got the type of ass that will make a preacher yell goddamn? lol

Then you bout to witness why they call me (disposeable87 at yahoo dot com) "The Sugarcane Man". I leave the hood pure uncut raw...no deleted scenes.
Yuh sure yuh can handle mi? I'm quite a ferocious lioness..
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by joudini(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017
daddysgirl29:
Yuh sure yuh can handle mi? I'm quite a ferocious lioness..

No squares in my circle, girl. You rollin' with a G. If you stay loyal, I'll build you up. Get at me.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
joudini:

No squares in my circle, girl. You rollin' with a G. If you stay loyal, I'll build you up. Get at me.
listen lol I'm a Queen G bruh I'm tired of being a playa in d game too, why don't we just match as power couples and build an empire? You have a big size snake and I have a tasty apple. Lets become the new evolution of Adam and Eve.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by shady16: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Have you fixed yo Bluetooth? grin
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
@shady16 nope...I went to the dealership and they told me that my phone wasn't compatible with tht particular device
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin grin
daddysgirl29:
listen lol I'm a Queen G bruh I'm tired of being a playa in d game too, why don't we just match as power couples and build an empire? You have a big size snake and I have a tasty apple. Lets become the new evolution of Adam and Eve.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by shady16: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
daddysgirl29:
@shady16 nope...I went to the dealership and they told me that my phone wasn't compatible with tht particular device

Uh OK.
Re: I Just Bought A 2010 Mercury Milian Premier! Question? by daddysgirl29: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
WoodcrestMayor:
grin grin grin
just a little kinky joke lol

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Lying Tongues Of Car Dealers On The Internet / Tokunboh 2009 Toyota RAV 4, Clean In And Out Red,@3.69M SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / I Have For Sell 2008 Honda Accord Sprite 2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.