Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? (13971 Views)

Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k / Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by walemoney007(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
shakaZuIlu:

yea get yourself gionee m5+ or even m5 and you'll never regret it
please how much is a gionee M5+ sold for? and can i still get a new one,i would have love to buy the M6 but i feel is too expensive...i wanna buy it for my younger sister this month
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by samsam2019: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2017
I used both tecno and gionee like 3 years ago and Gionee really wiped the floor with tecno. That tecno phone nearly killed me to be honest
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by excanny: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
without sentiments tecno is not in gionee class

gionee now competes with Samsung and other known OEM there products are ip6 certified cool that's why you'll see gionee specs written on gsmarena

Talk of durability hmmmm you have to feel marathon m5

talk of premium look they have it

gionee now has good second hand value like Samsung
Yet no Gionee phone is among top 10 selling
phones in Nigeria by any blogs . Keep deceiving yourself. Kontinu.
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by pr0blem: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
PLs I intend to go buy myself a phone today.
Actually, I ve Gionee M5mini in mind.
But I'm contemplating between Gionee or a Tecno of around 45k-47k.
I know some of u guys must ve used both phones.
Pls dear Nairalanders I trust to get ur sincere contributions or opinions as to which of this phone is stronger, more durable, better screen protection and more able to withstand shock when mistakenly dropped?
Thanks.
tecno phones are usually very durable
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by FellaL: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Pls dear Nairalanders I trust to get ur sincere contributions or opinions as to which of this phone is stronger, more durable, better screen protection and more able to withstand shock when mistakenly dropped?
Thanks.
tecno is far stronger
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Techm8: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
The latter is just pretty on the eyes only, they're not strong and durable like the former. I experienced both brands so I know what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2017

Tecno products are inferior when compared to Gionee products. I have used both and can tell you authoritatively that Tecno phones aren't anywhere near Gionee phones.

The reason why Tecno sells more than Gionee is due to poverty and illiteracy. The average Nigerian wants champagne at the price of fanta and Tecno fills that gap by providing affordable but inferior products. That's also why Tecno targets poor countries with low earning power to market it's products.

Unfortunately, a lot Nigerians have never tasted genuine champagne and can't tell the difference between original and fake and the comments on this post reflect that.

3 Likes

Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by aalafasy(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Thanks.

i have used both Techno and Gionee, Gionee is d best wen we talking about Camera, Battery, Ram, and the screen is very strong, what most people dont know abot Tecno is wen u buy it newly its usually good bt with times the quality reduces, the camera becomes Dull with time, D phone becomes Slow even doe u wipe it and d battery life to reduces, i currently use Samsung bt Gionee is d best
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
aalafasy:

i have used both Techno and Gionee, Gionee is d best wen we talking about Camera, Battery, Ram, and the screen is very strong, what most people dont know abot Tecno is wen u buy it newly its usually good bt with times the quality reduces, the camera becomes Dull with time, D phone becomes Slow even doe u wipe it and d battery life to reduces, i currently use Samsung bt Gionee is d best
thanks bro. exactly the same tin anoda bro told on NL.
I followed his advice and am using a Genre now. I am really enjoying my fone. it's just unimaginably beautiful.
it's just lovely.
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by shiftback: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Tecno products are inferior when compared to Gionee products. I have used both and can tell you authoritatively that Tecno phones aren't anywhere near Gionee phones.

The reason why Tecno sells more than Gionee is due to poverty and illiteracy. The average Nigerian wants champagne at the price of fanta and Tecno fills that gap by providing affordable but inferior products. That's also why Tecno targets poor countries with low earning power to market it's products.

Unfortunately, a lot Nigerians have never tasted genuine champagne and can't tell the difference between original and fake and the comments on this post reflect that.

Invariably you're saying people that buy Tecno Smartphones are all illiterates and poor?
Mr Rich and educated i hail you.

1 Like

Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Deeni131: 2:36am On Oct 13, 2017
My experience with gionee s plus is too bad. first of the battery is a lie, it can't last 5 hrs in heavy usage. like playing fifa16. the worst part of it was the charging port which gave me too much headaches. it just suddenly stopped charging. Repaired 3 times but still is giving headache.The next thing is the screen. it started flicks at the bottom expecially when I set the brightness to low. all this wahala happened within seven months of purchase. I swear to u what I said is truth. may I'm not lucky but that's my experience with gionee product.
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Charmin1(f): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
My gionee m3 mini is two years and so far I have not had any problems.
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Tbillz(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Youngpo413:
Gionee but you can check out xiaomi as the last resort.
Xiaomi is worse than both? Cus am about to ditch gionee for xiaomi help??
Re: Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? by Tbillz(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Charmin1:
My gionee m3 mini is two years and so far I have not had any problems.
that fone is a monster, only 4g missing but a complete affordable device.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.