Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form (5595 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / NSCDC Uncovers Fake JAMB Registration Centre In Borno / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by vickysomtee: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Three persons suspected to be selling fake JAMB forms have been arrested by the officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital.

The suspects who described themselves as “education consultants”, were arrested at Adebayo and Secretariat Road with counterfeit JAMB forms, cell phones and laptops.

It was learnt that following complaints from concerned individuals that some outlets had begun the sale of 2017/2018 matriculation form, JAMB officials and NSCDC officers went round some cyber cafes and some arrests were made.

State JAMB Coordinator Dele Onileowo said the culprits were arrested with 20 bio-data forms bearing the names and logo of the agency with applicants’ passport photos on them.

Onileowo pointed out that the sale of JAMB forms was yet to be announced and appealed to parents, guardians and students to be wary of fraudsters.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/3-arrested-in-ekiti-state-for-selling.html?m=1
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by DICKtator: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Check well, I am sure that they also engage in fraudulent election services

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by Afam4eva(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
After buying the fake forms, where will the exam be written? Iworoko forest?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by tbliz: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
god help them
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by naijablood: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2017
R.madrid bye bye.....

good 4 them

Is that oga fayose state

Can u c me
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by eddyjoshua(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
aggghh so tat means I bought a fake one shocked
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
naijablood:
grin
U again
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by wiloy2k8(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Must watch video: Garba Shehu says Southern Kaduna crisis is as a result of Christians and Muslims attacking each other

http://www.digestng.com/2017/01/26/must-watch-video-garba-shehu-says-southern-kaduna-crisis-result-christians-muslims-attacking/

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by ohosi4real(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2017
na d country wala can lead person do what person suppose not to do
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by chuose2: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2017

All we wan hear now for 9ja na wetin don do Pharoah cheesy

Exodus 5:1
Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord,
Let my people go, that they may serve me.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by ikemesit4477: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2017
vickysomtee:
Three persons suspected to be selling fake JAMB forms have been arrested by the officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital.

The suspects who described themselves as “education consultants”, were arrested at Adebayo and Secretariat Road with counterfeit JAMB forms, cell phones and laptops.

It was learnt that following complaints from concerned individuals that some outlets had begun the sale of 2017/2018 matriculation form, JAMB officials and NSCDC officers went round some cyber cafes and some arrests were made.

State JAMB Coordinator Dele Onileowo said the culprits were arrested with 20 bio-data forms bearing the names and logo of the agency with applicants’ passport photos on them.

Onileowo pointed out that the sale of JAMB forms was yet to be announced and appealed to parents, guardians and students to be wary of fraudsters.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/3-arrested-in-ekiti-state-for-selling.html?m=1
fake news no pictures of the perpetrators!
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by Drienzia: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Error111:
Make 1 Million naira with just 1k within 2days. No referral is required. No stress!
All you have to do is just send your name, address and phone number so that I will forward it to the police because you are a criminal.
Na wa o. the kind lie these days en, e tire person
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Error111:
Make 1 Million naira with just 1k within 2days. No referral is required. No stress!
All you have to do is just send your name, address and phone number so that I will forward it to the police because you are a criminal.

ARE YOU STILL SUCH A KID 1MILLION WITH JUST 1K...

CHAI...... MAVRODI

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by opius: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Fake fake fake everywhere cool cool

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by Guru9ja(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by stevenson007: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
chuose2:

All we wan hear now for 9ja na wetin don do Pharoah cheesy

Exodus 5:1
Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord,
Let my people go, that they may serve me.

YOU HAVE EITHER BRAIN TUMOR OR BRAIN CANCER!

YOU ARE NOT NORMAL!

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by jonahsunday97(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2017
#may God help us oooooo#
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by shukudi(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
After buying the fake forms, where will the exam be written? Iworoko forest?
Afam, iworoko ke? Na Fajuyi park them go write the exam.
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by seunlayi(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2017
IDONTBILIVIT, maximum of 10k per candidate x 4 and they are celebrating the arrest rather than going after those swallowing our billions.

Maybe in order not to loose customers due to the delay from Jamb, those guys decided to start collecting data and money from people in advance so that they can help them apply when the form is finally out. I remembered last year, my son filled the paper form before the cafe called him after some days to come and do his biometric.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by chuose2: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
stevenson007:

YOU HAVE EITHER BRAIN TUMOR OR BRAIN CANCER!

YOU ARE NOT NORMAL!

Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose surely know about it hahah.
Re: 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form by martinsrichie(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sharp guys

(1) (Reply)

Experiences Of Nigerians Studying In UK (london) / Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Met The Candidates With The Highest JAMB Scores In 2022 From Marist Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.