Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? (2011 Views)

World's First Smartphone With Hidden Camera [xiaomi Leading Apple & Samsung] / Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera / Gionee S8s - Gionees First Smartphone For 2019 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? by shiftback: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
parrotibaba:
With the way the world is right now, kids are more intelligent than we were during their age so getting them an educational tab/parental controlled phone at an early age(12 years upwards) is necessary to aid their development.
Key words; parental control.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You are very right oh my master at my workplace daughter the girl of two years and some days will go to YouTube by herself and started watching cartoons videos even when she is watching not interesting one she will next it or select another sometime i will look at her say in my mind she is very brilliant intelligent and witch oh back then when me don't know anything about phone until like 18 Years old

Lol!!! We grew up in the old times. The children of nowadays have brains wey more than there ages.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
funmyade:

Lol!!! We grew up in the old times. The children of nowadays have brains wey more than there ages.
That how is it oh
Re: What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
That how is it oh
Exactly, so you can't but allow them. Only thing is to do parental guidance.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
funmyade:

Exactly, so you can't but allow them. Only thing is to do parental guidance.
Yes oh my sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? / Celtel Internet Settings. Nairalanders Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.