Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site (548 Views)

How I Make The Following Naira Daily / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site / How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by chemystery: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Please i need help cos my bank told me there is restriction to make any transaction on abroad/foreign sites.
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by geostrata(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
which bank? and wat do u want to pay f0r?
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by abbeymatrix: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/iHlTIVkQD7bqLOI4qDAlRtqLfvkfcmU2T6TTVqi_GB3vqQKQ4MUh8bTY04VKQL_LOEXnsJjV6Y65aalE6eO2HA2

the easies way so far,you will be sent mastercard,for free,@ your door stepp,and you can use it @ any atm in nigeria and in the world,and any store.
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by chemystery: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
geostrata:
which bank? and wat do u want to pay f0r?
Ecobank and i want to buy items on ebay
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by chemystery: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
abbeymatrix:
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/iHlTIVkQD7bqLOI4qDAlRtqLfvkfcmU2T6TTVqi_GB3vqQKQ4MUh8bTY04VKQL_LOEXnsJjV6Y65aalE6eO2HA2

the easies way so far,you will be sent mastercard,for free,@ your door stepp,and you can use it @ any atm in nigeria and in the world,and any store.
For real? shocked
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by abbeymatrix: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
am telling you,you wont blv it am so surpric untill i get my master card and am withdrawing at any atm of my choice,i can even share show you how to get money online
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by geostrata(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
chemystery:
Ecobank and i want to buy items on ebay
e no fit work bros
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by geostrata(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
abbeymatrix:
am telling you,you wont blv it am so surpric untill i get my master card and am withdrawing at any atm of my choice,i can even share show you how to get money online
if you have payoneer funds to sell...i want to buy cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site by abbeymatrix: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
talk to me on watsapp +27736806061

(1) (Reply)

Let's Us Do This Simple Experiment On Your Website Or Blog - It Is Call SITE SPE / New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.