Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) (24770 Views)

Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo) / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
The Ghanaian star actress announced the death of her dad via instagram.

Rest In Peace Father . This picture was taken on the 6th of this month..., i have only two pictures with my Father, and this is one of them.....so much I wanted to talk about.....so much I wanted to say.....but God knows best....I know you are in HEAVEN......I know we'll meet again and talk about it all.....there were days I cried to my mum to bring me to yours......there were days I couldn't wait to see you and talk to you just for a minute....I longed to hold your hand.....I longed to sit on your lap.....I longed for all of that......can we still do that when I see you in HEAVEN?? Can we start all over again?? Can we correct the mistakes I longed for you so much. I have nothing but love for you.......in His last days....he always mentioned God in everything he said...why?? Because there's no one GREATER. sleep well father #MRNELSON

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrrJR9ja8p/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
angry
Only 2 pictures with your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you have thousands of yours with Ice Prince, Inyanya and Dammy Krane and plenty more dudes on Instagram and Facebook.

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

Yvonne was probably not proud of her father or he saw her as a black sheep.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Theyveedo(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by iamDaisy(f): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
so sorry love sad RIP
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
R I P papa.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by tillaman(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Yvonne Nelson roll am oooo, take heart dear, may God grant him eternal rest
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by transfer101: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Only 2 pictures of your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you have thousands of yours on Instagram and Facebook...

RIP sir.

That you are a photo freak does but make everybody one, okay?

And please make me understand when the amount of photos taken determines the deepness of love. As far as I know, Buhari take quite alot of pictures with Nigerians and yet, only a few is proud of him

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Only 2 pictures of your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

RIP sir.

trash talk

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by edimolu(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip to the dead

Still surprised with just two pictures tho
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Nah her papa she resemble with longy grin

RIP sir
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Nyanya come and read what am reading oh
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Liftedhands(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip I hope you told him how much he meant to you while alive?
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by voicelez: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Like father like daughter. RIP man

1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Ahmiee(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

RIP sir.

see em, let the dead be. the least u can type is rip

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Akwasi(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Loss of father is the loss of discipline. Be careful Yvonne
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by marshalcarter: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
rip pop...

the poster above me.... kindly elaborate...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by emenem: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
make she go bury am gaun.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Only 2 pictures with your father in this digital age shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you have thousands of yours with Ice Prince, Inyanya and Dammy Krane and plenty more dudes on Instagram and Facebook.

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

Aprokooo

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Phunkyposh(f): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
heartfelt condolences
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip Mr Nelson
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by mamaa88(f): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
RIP Mr Nelson,take heart screen goddess
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Ahmiee(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
olaolulazio:
k
lmao no long story
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Bbbvjddgvkkwjshshzkxksb@-_-@?
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Ahmiee:
lmao no long story
fact
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
I still love your waste (sorry meant waist)....
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

lol

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by chomytex(f): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
cry my popsy no old reach like this nah it's well sha. Rip Mr Nelson
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by wawappl: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Warped priorities.

RIP sir.

Maybe she was raised by her mum; single parents things

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by sirusX(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
there were days I cried to my mum to bring me to yours......there were days I couldn't wait to see you and talk to you just for a minute....I longed to hold your hand.....I longed to sit on your lap.....I longed for all of that......can we still do that when I see you in HEAVEN?? Can we start all over again?? Can we correct the mistakes

The death of a loved one sometimes leaves us with an emptiness of moments we miss.

May we all learn to cherish the people around us, especially those who mean a whole lot to us, but yet we take for granted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Mother And His Brother Pictured / Kamara Faani: Chacha Eke Celebrates Daughter's 5th Birthday / Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.