Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2293 Views)

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by tomakint: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Obama was seen storming away from the West Wing after staffers from Donald Trump’s transition team began preparing the executive offices for the new administration. On Trump’s orders, one of Obama’s most secretive rituals is being reversed and all signs of it removed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
For the past 8 years, to appease any Muslims working at or visiting the White House, silence has been ordered during the 5 times of Islamic prayer each day. In addition, prayer rugs and crescent moon symbols are available in several areas of the executive mansion to make Muslims more comfortable.
The administration has defended the practice by asserting that it also observes several other religious moments of silence and prayer out of respect, including a full 15 seconds for Christianity on Sunday morning while a chaplain blesses a staff breakfast.
None of the prayers is mandatory or led by a government official, which has allowed the administration to subvert 1st Amendment issues, but the obvious favouritism towards Islam, which is observed for 25 minutes per day 7 days a week, tells a story this president has denied for 8 years.
President-elect Trump, who acknowledges that this country was founded by Christians and was built on Christian morals, is having all pagan symbols removed from the property unless they offer some historical significance. Only the cross in the White House chapel will remain for worship. Jim Mergernerlerny, head of the team that will transform the White House from the Obama’s home to the Trumps’ second home, told MSNBC:
“Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.
Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Religion wahala everywhere
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin

That's the spirit.

They should take their Islam to Iraq.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by balo2rule(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
They plan, Allah plans, Allah is the best planner.

almost FTC, try again later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:
Religion wahala everywhere
There is no religious wahala. Unlike Nigeria, America is an overwhelmingly christian majority by history and current status.
And i am even been generous by granting muslims a minority status, because virtually 98-99.9% of them are not original americans. They are all migrants.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by temitemi1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
God is finaly back to the white house cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by tomakint: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
I too love Donald (or Donatus) Trump! A no nonsense man, America shall definitely be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by tomakint: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
God is finaly back to the white house cheesy grin
God bless you for flesh and blood hath not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by dracosith(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
chase dem to suadi arabia. idiots
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Kagarko(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very much unlike the behavior of a civilized citizen.

The poster above me said Islam should be sent to Saudi Arabia. I laugh in Swahili because Nobody dare Islam go Scot Free.

To my Muslim citizens of USA don't be disturbed INNALLAHA MA'ANA.

Only time will tell.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Kagarko(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
dracosith:
chase dem to suadi arabia. idiots

Just the same way we'll chase Christianity from the North.

We've already started. we'll see who cries at the end.

But for the topic Nobody ever dares Islam go Scot free.

Not Only Trump Even You for saying ''IDIOT''
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Luckylife(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is he the one that bombers shout before bomber?
balo2rule:
They plan, Allah plans, Allah is the best planner.

almost FTC, try again later
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by CplusJason: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol, if they don't like what my president is doing, they can repeatedly slam their foreheads on the concrete floor.

No apologies whatsoever!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

There is no religious wahala. Unlike Nigeria, America is an overwhelmingly christian majority by history and current status.
And i am even been generous by granting muslims a minority status, because virtually 98-99.9% of them are not original americans. They are all migrants.

Lol. Do you the foundation of the USA at all? Do you know what USA actually mean?

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Do you the foundation of the USA at all? Do you know what USA actually mean?

Foundation of the USA? cheesy Tell me something i don't know.
And which part of the USA including protectorates in pueto-rico is historically muslim?

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

That's the spirit.

They should take their Islam to Iraq.

The same Iraq they destroyed??

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

Foundation of the USA? cheesy Tell me something i don't know.
And which part of the USA including protectorates in pueto-rico is historically muslim?

My comment wasn't based on religion but on the "immigrants".

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

My comment wasn't based on religion but on the "immigrants".

Immigrant are immigrant for a reason. They met a religion there.
The united states of America(i am not talking about the indian poor colony) as we know it today was created by some people who practiced a certain religion and built their laws on the foundations of that religion.
That religion is christianity.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

Immigrant are immigrant for a reason. They met a religion there.
The united states of America([b]i am not talking about the indian poor colony
) as we know it today was created by some people who practiced a certain religion and built their laws on the foundations of that religion.
That religion is christianity.[/b]

Why would to exclude the Indian poor colony? Native Americans have been living in USA for thousands of years prior to Europeans arrival. What happened to thier religions ?

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, if they don't like what my president is doing, they can repeatedly slam their foreheads on the concrete floor.

No apologies whatsoever!!! grin
Trump is the president of a federal state with people of diverse religious beliefs, i don't see the usefulness of him removing whatever he removed...he's there to serve the masses not himself. When few eggs are bad we don't throw away all the eggs in a basket.

Religious bigotry on display!.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by CplusJason: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
[s]Trump is the president of a federal state with people of diverse religious beliefs, i don't see the usefulness of him removing whatever he removed...he's there to serve the masses not himself. When few eggs are bad we don't throw away all the eggs in a basket.

Religious bigotry on display!.[/s]
Benny's love for Hillary Cliton. grin
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Benny's love for Hillary Cliton. grin
My comment had nothing to do with Hillary, it's the truth on ground.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Why would to exclude the Indian poor colony? Native Americans have been living in USA for thousands of years prior to Europeans arrival. What happened to thier religions ?

The United states of America is no longer a poor indian colony. The USA was not created by indians.
The colony of indians was not called the USA.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Trump is the president of a federal state with people of diverse religious beliefs, i don't see the usefulness of him removing whatever he removed...he's there to serve the masses not himself. When few eggs are bad we don't throw away all the eggs in a basket.

Religious bigotry on display!.
Shut up.
I have seen you yapping nonsense on trump threads without having whiff of the subject matter. What do you know about religion in the USA, you simpleton.
If you are a Nigerian or african, hillary clinton should not your idol.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by CplusJason: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

Shut up.
I have seen you yapping nonsense on trump threads without having whiff of the subject matter. What do you know about religion in the USA, you simpleton.
Bro, i don't think there's any need for that..

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by wonlasewonimi: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
With the way this guy is going, he will not be able to handle the repercussions of his actions.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Everblazinggg(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kagarko:

The poster above me said Islam should be sent to Saudi Arabia. I laugh in Swahili because Nobody dare Islam go Scot Free.

To my Muslim citizens of USA don't be disturbed INNALLAHA MA'ANA.

Time will tell what? Why are you Muslims like this? America is a christian country. Does any body drag Saudi Arabia with Muslims? Can you go to an Arabian country and see christian crucifix in their gov house? Smh

Only time will tell.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

Shut up.
I don't know the issues with those of your likes who can't pass a message without one derogatory remark or the other. I suppose all Nigerians or Africans in the course of the US presidential election chose Trump?, is that what you meant?, then you have issues with your thought process.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Everblazinggg(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kagarko:

To my Muslim citizens of USA don't be disturbed INNALLAHA MA'A

Only time will tell.

USA is a christian country my bro, no body is dragging Saudi Arabia with you.... Haba
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by CplusJason: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
My comment had nothing to do with Hillary, it's the truth on ground.
I'm sorry benny, you're not close to the truth.

These eggs are not just bad, they're also rotten and very disastrous.

God is using my president to flush this bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Timelezz: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kagarko:

Just the same way we'll chase Christianity from the North.

We've already started. we'll see who cries at the end.

But for the topic Nobody ever dares Islam go Scot free.

Not Only Trump Even You for saying ''IDIOT''

The north unlike America wasn't founded by Islam. Usman Dan fodio conquered your forebears in a jihad and the imposition of Islam was a symbolic act of the conquests.

Your nothern Christians aren't immigrants like the Arabs in US.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by funlord(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Superb development! So that had already started smuggling their herdsman tactics into the white house abi?

MOST muslims should always be watched ever so closely in a developed society, especially those long, bushy, dirty bearded male confusionist ones and those ninja looking female fanatics!

If they don't like it they can _fuck off to dubai, Iran or Iraq! Trump baba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US House Speaker To Visit Taiwan Despite China Warnings / How Slavery Came To Be Confined To Blacks Alone / Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.