Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

10 Things That Kill Any Relationship Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Kill Any Relationship Quickly (613 Views)

Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, / Lady Threatens To Kill Any Intruder That Comes Between She And Her Boyfriend / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Kill Any Relationship Quickly by Brendascouch: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
In the year 2008, while in the university as a student, a friend narrated to me how her father without the permission of his wife (her mother) and other rest members of her family had sold their home in a comfortable area in Lagos and had bought a land somewhere in a less developed area to put up a structure.

When the mother and other members of the family learnt of their father’s action, it caused a great rift that saw the family splitting up. Everyone took to their mother’s side and the man was left practically lonely. That was the end of a more than 3 decades marriage.

The house he intended building never saw the foundation, he took ill after he was ejected by the new owner of the house and had to live with a friend. Few months later he died from the sickness.

Truth is, if he had been honest enough to come out clean of his intention to sell their home, no one would have agreed with such proposed action and probably he could still be alive today with his family in one piece.

Most times, the things that kill any relationship quickly are so minor and too petite to point at. I have seen in the past some relationships which right from the beginning weren’t just meant to be, and there were some where both partners knew that they were meant for each other but the relationship needed lots of work from both of them to sail through.

Read more- http://brendascouch.com/things-that-kill-any-relationship-quickly/

(1) (Reply)

Sons Of Oduaa... / Meet Girl Whose Favourite Food Is Sand / Justin Bieber Explains Why It Looked Like He Peed His Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.