Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". (838 Views)

Hilarious Jokes From Might / 40 Short Jokes From My Whatsapp Group / Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by krafa(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello friends,

Here some jokes from my friend blog cheesy

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says,“I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your
mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”
'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.
“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer” the father says.
“We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.”
Franticly, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like hell they're getting divorced!” she shouts, “I'll take care of this!”
She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father “You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm
calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow.Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Sorted! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way.'

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years.
One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer.
His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own.
A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen.
His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?"
"Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened?"
"I got fired."
"No, Bill I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"
"Oh, um, she got fired, too."

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door.
She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there.
He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?"
She slams the door in disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?"
She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days.
The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just incase this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door.
The husband whisperes to the wife, "Honey, im going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the
question because I want to a see where he's going with this."
She nods yes to her husband and opens the door.
Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?"
"Yes I do." says the lady.
The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"

Have fun cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by Radiohead6(f): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
1 and 4 is cool, the rest not so much
Re: The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by akraym(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Radiohead6:
1 and 4 is cool, the rest not so much
hmmm 1 and 4. Okay lemme check for the number 4
Re: The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by Radiohead6(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
akraym:
hmmm 1 and 4. Okay lemme check for the number 4
I was been Sarcastic , Geez
Re: The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by dikeigbo2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
1& 3 are so hilarious...keep it up dear.
Re: The Best Marriage Jokes From "Gustavo Woltmann". by Kowor(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
1 only.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Joke: Mallam Sule / Funny Quote / Grap This Trick In Other To Get Your Money Back From Your Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.