Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court (612 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by apeiron24(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lagos – Mr Sunday Olaosebikan on Wednesday, approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his seven-year-old marriage to his wife, Mutiatu, for allegedly demanding for money before sex. He told the court, “My wife always refuses me sex until she collects N500.

‘’This, I am sure, is why she has not conceived after the birth of our only child, who is six-year old now. “I am tired of paying N500 per round before having sex with my wife, please dissolve the union. He further told the court said that Mutiatu always threatens to kill him. “My wife is after my life, she stabs me with dangerous weapons whenever we have misunderstanding.

“She once stabbed me with a broken bottle on my head and I bled heavily which landed me in the hospital. “Mutiatu used our kitchen knife as pillow, when I queried her; she said her pastor instructed her to use it against bad dreams.
“Many a times when I request for sex or during argument, she brings the knife out threatening to stab me.

“She is just aggressive and violent in nature; she may kill me if I continue with the marriage. “Because of her violent nature, I ran away from the house to avoid untimely death,

” he said. He said that his family ejected his wife from his house for fear of unknown but that she came back begging, adding that he pitied her and accepted her back.

“I accepted my wife back because I thought she had learnt her lesson, but she refused to change, instead she is getting worse day by day.” The petitioner also said that his wife failed to respect him. “My wife does not obey my orders; she always tells me that I cannot control her because we are age mate.

” He said that because of his wife’s bad behaviour, she could not get a steady job. “Employers always sack her when she exhibited her character.’’ Olaorebikan begged the court to terminate the marriage. The respondent was not in the court for her defence. The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, therefore, ordered bailiff to serve her another summon to appear in court and adjourned the case to Feb. 28 for further hearing.
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by amnesty7: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Source?
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by DozieInc(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Run for your life, before she kills you.
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by temitemi1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by agbonkamen(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
end time wife
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by YourWife(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is it bad? At least you won't come asking for sex every other hour, when you remember the commitment involved.
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
agbonkamen:
end time wife
aaaaa se gobe,so d man still dey pay ontop d1 wey he pay b4 he marry her!!!
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by agbonkamen(f): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaa se gobe,so d man still dey pay ontop d1 wey he pay b4 he marry her!!!
na pay as you go na grin
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Florblu(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Once an olosho will forever be an olosho

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by KealDrogo: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
When you marry a prostitute and think she will change grin
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Won't blame the wife one bit. Maybe the man is Stingy.
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by femolacqua(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Money for hand, back for ground. grin
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
na ashi u marry na cheesy
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by EWAagoyin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hahahahaha maybe he not giving her enough food athome
Re: My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
agbonkamen:
na pay as you go na grin
eE na okpo she con be na abi....

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Fool And Being In Love. / This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! / Overcoming temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.