Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy (22257 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by ladiguy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
legendte:

I stopped taking the idiot serious when he said IBO.
He needs attention as always. What has he contributed in making Igbo land a great place?
The idiot didn't pause to study the country. When some states were created just to destabilise the East. Most policies issued out just to destroy the people. Just take a look at the proposed loan by the Buhari administration and his budgets so far.
When Portharcourt seaport is closed just to target Igbos. When Obasanjo closed down Ibeto cement. There is corruption in every part of the country but the worst is when the central government deliberately sidelines a people. He doesn't know the origin of the migration to other parts.

Drop meaningful comments . Who closed PH seaport ? You just dey talk shit .
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by israelchinedu: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
God bless you charly boy
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by freeay: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
Charlie we don near the promise land . No pausing now.
True talk. Una don near the promise land for Naira land baaa
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by ladiguy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
PFRB:
If actually Charly Boy wrote that, it shows he has not grown up. He is still a child and a boy.

He dropped the bomb ,which is the fact .Igbo has alot to to lose ,if they opt out of Nigeria . Go learn .

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by SteveNoris10: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Malawian(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Even when Moses was leading the Israelites out of Egypt, some of them wanted to return to Egypt. this is nothing new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by willibounce1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Among all the write ups about Biafra by Igbos and non Igbos, i think this is the one that agrees with me. I have always said that the idea of Biafra is not a bad one and should not treated as such. It's a fundamental human right to seel self determination in the most peaceful manner. However, there are issues that are more pertinent for the Igbo than Biafra and that is holding our leaders accountable. I dare say that among the thieves in the Nigerian political space, Igbo leaders and the most criminal minded. They steal with reckless abandon and they get away with it. Do you know why? It's because those that are supposed to hold them accountable are either based in Lagos, Abuja or Port-hacourt. The best brains that Igbos have are not based in the South East and in order for Igboland to get to the promise land, we must begin to think home first. We need a repatriation of our very best both in education, finance, entertainment, medicine etc. We must be the change that we want.

All Nigerian politicians are satanic thieves, whether igbo, hausa, yoruba, efik or whatever. And they are able to steal and get away with it because the masses who are supposed to tackle them with one voice have been silent and looking for miracles up and down. What is happening in the East in terms or corruption is not different in the south, West or North. Until we begin to protest for good roads, constant power supply, basic. Amenities and protest against corruption, things won't change. Plenty of us here don't even know the LCDA our houses are located. Na to just chop, work, sleep, phuck, and find money and miracle we sabi.

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by mr1759: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
everybody know Charley boy is in insane and a highly irresponsible
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Mayydayy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by sakbio(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is bitter truth, I am nt an Ibo man but I admire this man write up, may God almighty Allah bless u and protect u. Long live Ibo land, long live Yoruba and long Live Nigeria
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by willibounce1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
skedman:
He has said it all, all the region have leadership problem but southwest have realise this, that is why they witness growth and development. That is why I will always respect jagaban no matter how corrupt he is.he is still the engine room of southwest.

Which nonsense growth and development in south West are you talking about? Do you understand what growth and development means or you just want to deceive yourself.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Buike8: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
What makes a nation strong is not by their military strength but how united they are. When citizens of a country see themselves as not one, they dont speak with one voice. Mr charly,U say Igbo's are not united. Are Nigerians united??. U say dis because u are not a victim of d killings of Igbo's in d north. We are divided in Nigeria by sentiments, tribe, religion,envy. To confront a common enemy, we need to be united and dats y tackling corruption, poverty etc will never be possible in nigeria even in d next 1000 years cos we are not one. U talk about d Igbo's not developing their land, but u are so quick to forget dat d sophisticated ammunitions used to fight d biafran war was developed by Igbo's of which nigeria can't produce such till date. How do u expect a fraction of a decayed system to work.All we need is radical restructuring. We need biafra
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by sakbio(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who is insane btw u and this man? Check urselves if u don't see any sense in his write up.
uote author=mr1759 post=53124048]everybody know Charley boy is in insane and a highly irresponsible [/quote]
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by xavier047: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Among all the write ups about Biafra by Igbos and non Igbos, i think this is the one that agrees with me. I have always said that the idea of Biafra is not a bad one and should not treated as such. It's a fundamental human right to seel self determination in the most peaceful manner. However, there are issues that are more pertinent for the Igbo than Biafra and that is holding our leaders accountable. I dare say that among the thieves in the Nigerian political space, Igbo leaders and the most criminal minded. They steal with reckless abandon and they get away with it. Do you know why? It's because those that are supposed to hold them accountable are either based in Lagos, Abuja or Port-hacourt. The best brains that Igbos have are not based in the South East and in order for Igboland to get to the promise land, we must begin to think home first. We need a repatriation of our very best both in education, finance, entertainment, medicine etc. We must be the change that we want.
You are spot on Man... Charly Boy echoed all that i have to say regarding the call by Ibos with regards the issue of Biafra. As an Ibo boy, each time i see what is going wrong in our lands (east), how it is been looted by the touts (poli-thiefcians) within us, while the brilliant and educated ones stand from afar and scream blue murder is something that makes one wonder if it is the case of the man who had more Yam fufu but little soup to accompany each morsel home.
We are always expecting others (tribes) to be fair because we have industrialized their land, therefore expecting that they accord us same rights as the natives (pls don't play the one Nigeria Card here). Until we become patriotic in our hearts and realize that our land is priority to any other ambitions we harbor for now, we will continue to scream blue murder
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by biafran1stson(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nobody should take Charlie boy serious. He is mentally unstable
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Origin(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
A million likes for my brother. He knocked the nail straight on the head.

Big Boss. He is well read, open minded and has really dissected the issue.

I'm really impressed with the write-up.

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Akaujaa(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
As an Igboman, Charles Chukwudipu Oputa(Charlyboy),has spoken my mind and he has my support. There can never be a better way to tell the truth. He said it all.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by dealslip(f): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

i agree with you and charly boy 100%
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by ElectGINeer(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Even though Igbos are not perfect, I love the igbos because they are peaceful, reasonable and very enterprising unlike the senseless Northern Muslim hausa/fulanis. I believe that Igbo would soon become Nigerian President if they can suspend isolating themselves and join forces with fellow Yoruba Southerners. Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Even though Igbos are not perfect, I love the igbos because they are peaceful, reasonable and very enterprising unlike the senseless Northern Muslim hausa/fulanis. I believe that Igbo would soon become Nigerian President if they can suspend isolating themselves and join forces with fellow Yoruba Southerners. Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.
That is your illness that is what you fail to understand and that is what will continue to suffer you until you accept the truth.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by warrah(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
He made a lot of sense, but for the single fact of using "ibo" instead of IGBO...............

we don hear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Ningi2020(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
So it is particularly pathetic and unfortunate when some ignorant youths talk about this illusion called Biafra. The Area father
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by dubemeagle(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmmmmmm I'm new here
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by mr1759: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
sakbio:
Who is insane btw u and this man? Check urselves if u don't see any sense in his write up.
uote author=mr1759 post=53124048]everybody know Charley boy is in insane and a highly irresponsible

u dey try me, I be your mate.
or you not get respect
I never said u or any one else should not mumu yourself like that naked man, Charley woman
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by kernel501: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

I hardly comment, but need I correct your ignorance, as stated in your reply.
First, you said Igbos have the highest number of criminal minded politicians. First 20 highest looters in Nigeria aren't Igbos the likes of IBB and Abacha, five most notorious criminals, the likes of Amini and Shino Rambo.
Regarding Igbos who do well staying away Igbo land, please correct me if am wrong, till last year, for the past 12 years, no Western state have topped us in any parallel exam like JAMB,SSCE.

We believe in hard work that's why we dominate almost every field of endeavor.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
kernel501:

I hardly comment, but need I correct your ignorance, as stated in your reply.
First, you said Igbos have the highest number of criminal minded politicians. First 20 highest looters in Nigeria aren't Igbos the likes of IBB and Abacha, five most notorious criminals, the likes of Amini and Shino Rambo.
Regarding Igbos who do well staying away Igbo land, please correct me if am wrong, till last year, for the past 12 years, no Western state have topped us in any parallel exam like JAMB,SSCE.

We believe in hard work that's why we dominate almost every field of endeavor.

You seem to be either ignorant or averse to common sense because there's a difference between being criminal minded (which is what i said) and having the highest number of criminals (which you extracted from your azz). There's also a difference between having the best brains in different fields and scoring the highest in JAMB and WAEC except you mean that those writing WAEC and JAMB are the ones driving our economy. Most of these people will end up in either Lagos, Abuja and Port-hacourt thereby increasing the brain drain in Igboland. Next time, read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Etogist: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Only referendum can really say who is right or wrong. Besides Charley boy has only one vote. Anyways thanks for saying your mind.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by stagamagadasca(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
Nigeria is not structured for accountability. The earlier you folks get that into your heads the better for you.

Second, the value system of certain ethnic nationalities in this country is grossly opposing to that of the rest. So the real fantasy here is the illusion of one nigeria.

Third, THIS STRUCTURE CANNOT WORK EVEN IN A 1000 YEARS. So no more time to waste in the fraud of a country. Either do something fundamental about the structure now, or regret your delusion and innaction sooner than you think.

Finally, what do you expect from the selfdeluding "igbotic" man parading as charleyboy who by the way was given much but only has so little to show for it.

Mind you, upon all his assertion of igboticness, he still addresses igbos as "ibo". Basic dumbness/lie buster.

God bless you
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by stagamagadasca(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
PFRB:
If actually Charly Boy wrote that, it shows he has not grown up. He is still a child and a boy.
what did you call him?Charley what?I think that answers the question.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by skedman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
willibounce1:

Which nonsense growth and development in south West are you talking about? Do you understand what growth and development means or you just want to deceive yourself.
Growth is an increase in the quantity and quality of goods and services. factors that can determines growth are: increase in population,increase in infrastructure,increase in market size, increase in technology etc. Development is the transformation from primary to secondary level I.e from molue to brt ,from 2billion budget to 826 billion , discovery of oil in badagry, development of modern utra market, contruction of train from alaba international to marina etc. Oga all these are called what ? Growth and development. Nevermind, you can still enroll to adult education, it is never to late .

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by kelly72: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Charlie Boy has said a lot, but the most important are yet not being said. Am not here to sermonise though.
Truly, I think Igbo youths who yell Biafra should calm down and seek ways to help Igboland. As Charlie said, the problem
of the average Igboman is pretty the same anywhere in Nigeria. It is very clear that we can further develop Igboland if we
decide so to do, so we should not spend our productive years fighting over Biafra. How long do we each have on earth anyways?
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

Why have we not poured our energy, capacity and Ability into making the South East the Dubai of the Nation as well as the engine room of the Nigerian Economy

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/01/charly-boy-speaks-on-biafra-for-very.html

This actually got my attention. By the way the speech is nice but it is not all about good speech whaare you Charly boy) doing for/in your home base

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence Set To Wed Ikechukwu (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Iyabo Ojo Is No Longer Married To Her Carpenter" / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.