Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide (47669 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Aburi001: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
kilokeys:
sad.. as in ehn.

mama of two moves to mortuary (mmm)
2 weeks already gone.

Nobody Provides Help and nobody Gets Help. Mavrodi isn't ready to pay anybody from his purket and hei is nowhere to be found.

Poverty is a bastard!!!
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Shebi they warned you to use your spare money? Now, people are committing suicide here and there like the government just announced a zombie apocalypse.
I warned most of them, they called me a pessimist and enemy of progress.
Nwanne, all Ponzi schemes have one thing in common; they eventually crash. But they didn't listen.
Greed kills.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ayobamie0011(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
goldenceo1:
All those who collected from the deceased will know no peace.. Her Blood is on Chuddy, her guider and the wicked referral...

I once saw a friend try to brain wash a fellow to join MMM n when I try to discourage the fellow. He jokingly said to me while u one make me loss this guy referral bonus.. the people who recommends MMM are only interested in the 10% bonus which their pay master promised them.
U dey craze.. What of pple she collets from?

If a frnd can recommended MMM for you such friends never wish you well..
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by cutedharmee: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ain't believe dis story...MMM pays
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by walesklash: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
hi mmm investors. if you have money in mmm within the range of 10,000-50,000 and want a quick GH between now and 30days. kindly chat me on whatsapp 09031945015. its free.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by MMMw: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
wins18:
although I am against mmm, but I just feel for them now, that is what makes us human, nobody is perfect.
I think its high time government put eye in this matter before things turn more bloody.
tell ur gov to put eye in killings in kaduna...
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Sparkle777(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chai, wat a pity
She for donate one kidney for almost a million nah.
Beta than suicide
Abeg for those dat wan kii themselv abeg go donate an organ and gey paid.
Save a live and get some money.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by dsocioemmy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
E don dey happen
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
MAVRODIAL FAMILY

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
.SORRY......

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THERE FADA NYASH

NB: IF YU WANNA 'GET HELP',YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL,IF YOU WANNA 'PLEDGE HELP' ,U MOVE DOWN TO A REHABILITATION CENTRE..

AM ALWAYS HERE TO READ MMM NEWS ONLY!!! IRANU

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Mujtahida: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You are free to do whatever the heck you think you are doing. It is just ironic that you don't show this same zeal against our government.
The Antiwailer gets high on MMM issues. na im daily bread

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by dionpholly(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Y people are so daft, were they not told to only participate with spare money, not all the money they have? Talkless of borrowing from loan, anyway RIP to her
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eyah, so touching and she thinks that will solve the problem?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Royalfurnitures: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now she's gone to apply for help in heaven,.. May her soul RIP.

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ba7man(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jossyroyal1:
Noted... Even if MMM is not the cause of her death.... however MMM is still a better performer than that ineffective Tyrant in Aso rock
Next
try telling that to the thousands of people with their life savings trapped in MMM.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by mathew247: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
mehn...shiiit is getting real.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by hotspec(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I called my former room mate yesterday who has 600k trapped in there, he was almost crying on the phone. Dude with a wife and 3 kids. How he wan take hope? Funny thing he still had hope of getting his money back. He pledged 600k a day before the freeze in December, 2016.
Did u say he pledged, or he paid- PH? those are 2 different things to MMMers.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by muller102(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Was she a nairalander.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ceejay80s(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Which microfinance dey give money without collateral ?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by SweetJoystick(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
hotspec:
Did u say he pledged, or he paid- PH? those are 2 different things to MMMers.
Lol he provided help grin
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by charlesucheh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
mmm again?

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Keegan: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Opakan2:
Shebi we warned them.. they say make we keep quiet

A convict of all people with proven track record of scam, yet still Nigerians rushed into the trap.
some even took it to churches, talk of illiteracy

it is well, mavrodi o ni gbadun till he returns you guys money

Return what, what about others that benefited from the scheme?
Shame on churchgoers that engaged in such a scheme.

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:
That can't be true, if she actually did that then she's not a good mom, now who is gonna look after her kids, money isn't the only goal, if money is the only goal then we all gonna fail, I hope she finds rest tho

baba owo ni koko... if you don't have money in this life, baba nothing for u, yes you don't have to be rich but have enough money to take care of yourself and your family....

life is all about the money ooo
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boss, we can only make money if we are alive, no hope for the dead bro, now that she's dead then how's she gonna make the money
udemzy101:

baba owo ni koko... if you don't have money in this life, baba nothing for u, yes you don't have to be rich but have enough money to take care of yourself and your family....

life is all about the money ooo
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by BlackBaron: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Quite unfortunate really.
Any business or investment promising you riches without an actual product, offering and whatnot backing it up is surely a boiler room operation or scam.

I'm guessing it only gained traction here probably due to the economy and the lack of exposure to a sophisticated scheme like this.

We can only hope for better education and probably common sense for those who think riches or great returns in life is as easy as offered on a platter by Mmm.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:
Boss, we can only make money if we are alive, no hope for the dead bro, now that she's dead then how's she gonna make the money

Another person will make the money....
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol, my point exactly
udemzy101:

Another person will make the money....
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by nkemjacob2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
everybody wan put blame for mmm. weti mmm talk before u register? don't put ur life savings. probably she wan kill herself.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ekanDamie: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
goldenceo1:
All those who collected from the deceased will know no peace.. Her Blood is on Chuddy, her guider and the wicked referral...

I once saw a friend try to brain wash a fellow to join MMM n when I try to discourage the fellow. He jokingly said to me while u one make me loss this guy referral bonus.. the people who recommends MMM are only interested in the 10% bonus which their pay master promised them.

If a frnd can recommended MMM for you such friends never wish you well..
don't be naive pls. she is just as guilty as everyone u mentioned cos if she has collected her 30% she woulda been collecting someone else's cash too. her greed killed her no one did
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by spinna: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
People watch and learn what to do so you dont lose your loved ones to MMM suicide

\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZE29hqs2z0
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by kushe: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
@sincere 4 u
Well said son, mmm is for temporary relief. Keep working on your dreams and one day you will just break out and experience true wealth. Imagine any young animal growing within the confines of a shell, say a chick or a lizard, they can move, but they are not free. They can even respond to external stimuli, yet they are confined. All of a sudden, at the right time, the shell cracks and the comfort zone that was home can no longer contain them. Son, dream, grow and become unstoppable in name of him that could not be stopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.