Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Now That Banom Is Born Again: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That Banom Is Born Again: (4574 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2009
Reasonably:

If the fooled doesn't know, the one who fools knows. But something I'm sure of is that no reasonable person leaves xtianity and go back to it.NEVER. I'll accept a challenge on why Banom had to go back to xtianity. A CHALLENGE.

here it!u are next online.the same Spirit that convicted Banom would soon catch up with u!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by banom(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2009
kristonium:

here it!u are next online.the same Spirit that [b]convicted [/b]Banom would soon catch up with u!
[/quote

The spirit of God did not convict me, he liberated me.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by wirinet(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
Can Banom help us understand the extent of his conversion by answering the following questions;

Now that you can see the light, are you taking back all those nasty things you said about "prophets of God"? especially Adeboye, Oyakhilome and T. B. Joshua.

If you have taking back your words, have you tendered an unreserved apology to the said prophets and their followers, some of whom are over the hill over your "reconversion"

Are you going to start attending a Bible believing church pastored by any of the Popular Men of God, complete with all obligations; Like Church on Sunday, Special fellowship on Monday, Bible study on Tuesday, mid week service on Wednesday, Another fellowship on Thursday, Night Vigil on Friday and special meetings on Saturday.

Are you going to start fulfilling your spiritual obligations of tithing, offerings, seed sowing, first fruits, etc as mandated by your new born again status.

Your honest response would be appreciated.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2009

Are you going to start fulfilling your spiritual obligations of tithing, offerings, seed sowing, first fruits, etc as mandated by your new born again status

There is no where in the bible where it is commanded that born again christians[b] must [/b]perform the aforementioned obligations
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom:

My dear banom,
the word 'conviction' is not a misnomer ok.u cant be converted wtihout being convicted!the word convicted can also mean being pricked in the heart.the work of the Holy Spirit is to convict people of their sins and get them converted.check the following scriptural references for back up,John 16:8-11

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send him unto you.

8 And he[b],the Holy Spirit,[/b] when he is come, will convict the world in respect of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: when he is come, will convict the world in respect of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 of righteousness, because I go to the Father, and ye behold me no more;

11 of judgment, because the prince of this world hath been judged.
ASV

Acts 2:37

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
KJV
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by banom(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
wirinet:

Can Banom help us understand the extent of his conversion by answering the following questions;

Now that you can see the light, are you taking back all those nasty things you said about "prophets of God"? especially Adeboye, Oyakhilome and T. B. Joshua.

If you have taking back your words, have you tendered an unreserved apology to the said prophets and their followers, some of whom are over the hill over your "reconversion"

Are you going to start attending a Bible believing church pastored by any of the Popular Men of God, complete with all obligations; Like Church on Sunday, Special fellowship on Monday, Bible study on Tuesday, mid week service on Wednesday, Another fellowship on Thursday, Night Vigil on Friday and special meetings on Saturday.

Are you going to start fulfilling your spiritual obligations of tithing, offerings, seed sowing, first fruits, etc as mandated by your new born again status.

Your honest response would be appreciated.

I will , it was the devil that blinded me in the past, I am a changed person now.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
the best word is true repentance and and turning to GOD
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2009
uplawal:

the best word is [b]true repentance [/b]and and turning to GOD

When did allah borrow that too?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by mavenbox: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2009
@Davidylan: LOL Long time, hope you're cool?

@Topic: Now that Banom is Born Again, it's time for others to follow suit! grin
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2009
@DAVID,ignorant dude,check the QURAN now since you have it right beside you,its there plenty
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by noetic15(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2009
uplawal:

@DAVID,ignorant dude,check the QURAN now since you have it right beside you,its there plenty

just show him where allah got it from. . . . . I am not surprised u dont know grin
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2009
i cant start opening my quaran now cos am unclean
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
uplawal:

Are u just knowing now that u are unclean?u ve always been unclean.u need the blood of Jesus to wash u clean from

all uncleanliness.Repent today and believe the gospel!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
My own JESUS dnt die,so i dnt need his blood to be clean cos am not vampire like you people
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
i love u and Jesus loves u too.the day u grasp this truth,u will weep like a baby!!!OH!HOW I WISH UR EYES ARE

OPENED TO BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS OF BEING IN CHRIST!

UP LAWAL,UP JESUS!!!WHAT A PERFECT MATCH!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by huxley(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
Banom,

If it is true that you have converted back to Christianity, I put it to you that you are really not a TRUE CHRISTIAN. And as such you are in grave danger of de-converting back again to un-belief.

How can you show us that you are know a TRUE Christian?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by MrCrackles(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
huxley:

Banom,

If it is true that you have converted back to Christianity, I put it to you that you are really not a TRUE CHRISTIAN. And as such you are in grave danger of de-converting back again to un-belief.

Huxley convert today. . .The fire burning in hell is 99% stronger than the one on earth. . . cool
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by huxley(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Huxley convert today. . .The fire burning in hell is 99% stronger than the one on earth. . . cool

Why should I be scared of the fire? What shall it burn?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by MrCrackles(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
huxley:

Why should I be scared of the fire? What shall it burn?
You have been warned. . . . grin
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

You have been warned. . . . grin

grin grin grin
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by noetic15(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2009
huxley:

Banom,

he does not have to show u anything. . . .thats between he and his maker.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2009
@xristo,who told u i dnt obey JESUS,i have to as a muslim but not the way u people take him,he wills quarely deny u on judgement day for worshipping him
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by mavenbox: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2009
@Uplawal:
uplawal:

@xristo,who told u i dnt obey JESUS,i have to as a muslim but not the way u people take him,he wills quarely deny u on judgement day for worshipping him

Mat 5:43 You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy; [Lev. 19:18; Ps. 139:21, 22.]
Mat 5:44 But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, [Prov. 25:21, 22.]
Mat 5:45 To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers [alike].

The quote above and your claims do not correlate with many things preached in Islam about the Keffir (Christians inclusive).

If you truly obey Jesus, he is talking to you here: hear him:

Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me and respect Me and welcome Me gladly, for I proceeded (came forth) from God [out of His very presence]. I did not even come on My own authority or of My own accord (as self-appointed); but He sent Me.
Joh 8:43 Why do you misunderstand what I say? It is because you are unable to hear what I am saying. [You cannot bear to listen to My message; your ears are shut to My teaching.]
Joh 8:44 You are of your father, the devil, and it is your will to practice the lusts and gratify the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a falsehood, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar [himself] and the father of lies and of all that is false.
Joh 8:45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me [do not trust Me, do not rely on Me, or adhere to Me].
Joh 8:46 Who of you convicts Me of wrongdoing or finds Me guilty of sin? Then if I speak truth, why do you not believe Me [trust Me, rely on, and adhere to Me]?
Joh 8:47 Whoever is of God listens to God. [Those who belong to God hear the words of God.] This is the reason that you do not listen [to those words, to Me]: because you do not belong to God and are not of God or in harmony with Him.

[quote]Joh 14:15 If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.

Joh 14:21 The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]
Joh 14:22 Judas, not Iscariot, asked Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself [make Yourself real] to us and not to the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.
Joh 14:24 Anyone who does not [really] love Me does not observe and obey My teaching. And the teaching which you hear and heed is not Mine, but [comes] from the Father Who sent Me.
Joh 14:25 I have told you these things while I am still with you.

and finally, in a nutshell, Jesus is talking to you here too:

Joh 3:7 Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My telling you, You must all be born anew (from above).
Joh 3:8 The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
Joh 3:9 Nicodemus answered by asking, How can all this be possible?
Joh 3:10 Jesus replied, Are you the teacher of Israel, and yet do not know nor understand these things? [Are they strange to you?]
Joh 3:11 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, We speak only of what we know [we know absolutely what we are talking about]; we have actually seen what we are testifying to [we were eyewitnesses of it]. And still you do not receive our testimony [you reject and refuse our evidence--that of Myself and of all those who are born of the Spirit].
Joh 3:12 If I have told you of things that happen right here on the earth and yet none of you believes Me, how can you believe (trust Me, adhere to Me, rely on Me) if I tell you of heavenly things?
[/quote]
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
mavenbox:

@Uplawal:
The quote above and your claims do not correlate with many things preached in Islam about the Keffir (Christians inclusive).

If you truly obey Jesus, he is talking to you here: hear him:
and finally, in a nutshell, Jesus is talking to you here too:

Wao!!!

What a detailed response to Lawal.Maven,are u a Pastor?pls lets not stop praying for Lawal.dont also forget to

pray for her boss,Abuzola my wonderful friend evangelist to be.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
@xtristo,what rubbish did u jsut said,pls i dnt need ur prayers cos am not lost but u people are,just keep your prayers to urself,
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
uplawal:

@xtristo,what rubbish did u jsut said,pls i dnt need your prayers cos am not lost but u people are,just keep your prayers to urself,

u are helpless at my prayers!u cant stop them!u wish u could?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
hypocrite keep praying then,but am assuring you i will humbly die a muslim and not a christian,but dnt say i dnt tell you when that day will come and u will be biting your hand
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by hubreality(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
God is Real. A time is fast coming when the world economies, religions, politics will fail players big time. This will be a time for the Spirit all through. Many things beyond the comprehension of Science, self and religion will be taking the order of the day.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by banom(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
huxley:

Banom,

My bible says , by their fruit you shall know them, may be you should be on the look for my actions, that will tell better, no more insults, bashing,name calling and controversies.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by 0hsisi: 4:59am On Dec 07, 2009
uplawal:

This is one of the saddest things I've ever come across in this forum.
From light into darkness.Let me prophesy to you.
God will open your eyes one of this days in Jesus' name to see that you are made in his image and release you from the clutch of this cult.
Amen!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
banom:

My bible says , by their fruit you shall know them, may be you should be on the look for my actions, that will tell better, no more insults, bashing,name calling and controversies.

the just shall live by faith!dont mind them,brother banom
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by banom(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
xtristo:

the just shall live by faith!dont mind them,brother banom

yeah brother xtristo, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Please Make Me Understand Better. / . / £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.