Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings (36485 Views)

28 Toyota Trim Level Acronyms And What They Mean / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Trina0936:

How is it your business?? The title of the thread said acronyms and CRV is an acronym. Why are you stressing yourself over my comment?? Abeg stop quoting me and look for something to do.

Poor you!! you cant analyse

Most of the things mentioned is technology used in cars

Not models of cars

There is a big difference there

If you analyse you will see that its not about the meaning of crv or bmw etc
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

Poor you!! you cant analyse

Most of the things mentioned is technology used in cars

Not models of cars

There is a big difference there

If you analyse you will see that its not about the meaning of crv or bmw etc
Poor you! If only you had a full-time job. Get a job and stop trolling people online.
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trina0936:

Poor you! If only you had a full-time job. Get a job and stop trolling people online.

You assume that i dont have job ?

I guess it makes you happy to think that i dont have a job
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by suteco16: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
K
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by ChuksEmmy25(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wo abt PDP ?
MARYchiells:
APC _ applied Padded Contact
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by MARYchiells(f): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
ChuksEmmy25:
Wo abt PDP ?

You can help me out with that, please.
Re: 45 Automobile Acronyms And Their Meanings by ChuksEmmy25(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Personal Driving Problem
MARYchiells:

You can help me out with that, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Ruining Your Car If You Are Guilty Of Any Of The Following / Giant Sinkhole Swallows Up Chinese Driver's £560K Rolls-Royce Phantom / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.