Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) (41427 Views)

What Will Be Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2017
PrinzCarter:
bros na big money for naira
And he con be say you be 45 years?,...my brother, a man is still very young at that age bracket.
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2017
all of una wey dey shout blue pill in dey laff una.. even if nah 1 year old seff plus all the knowledge i laff yu grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2017
take the red pill and become a sugardaddy like RMD, GEORGE CLOONEY, you will be surprised at how $50mill will automatically make you 20years younger
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

confam weyrey grin grin
I hail boss. I no deny the weyreyship
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by franklingud(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Red pill jare! Ahah! 50m dollars?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I could achieve so many things within two years with that kinda money. And more!
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Marpol: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Jamaican dollars get value?
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by oghenemoney(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Red pill pls
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by pavy(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
Only a fool will take the blue pills....do you have any idea of how much is $50m in today's naira if converted?

With the knowledge I have now, if I should go back to ten, $50mill will be my weekly income by the time I get to 45, for real.

For example, imagine that you were privy to know that Leicester would win the EPL before the start of last season. The odds for Leicester to win the EPL was 5000 odds. Now you bet on that across all the bookmakers available up to their maximum winnings. I guess you can do the maths of how much that would be. And this is just one avenue, I've not talked about technology, music, and so many other things you would know would happen before they do.

Have a rethink and take the blue pill would you grin
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by pavy(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
livinstone8:
take me one week back and I for don win billions with bet9ja sad

Finally! somebody who gets it...correct guy
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by 4peace(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2017
HyDef:
Blue. All the knowledge I have now, with the free time of being a child. And they'd all see me as a child prodigy in coding. cheesy

By the way guys, that says JA$, Jamaican Dollars. 50 million is only $388,000 in the USA. tongue

it is only you make sense out of over 150 comments.

This shows lack of concentration or attention.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Mediapace:
Myfantasies shocked

lol,.dude you still here? grin
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Red pill or no pill,.

made and lost friends but that aint enough for me to go back cos i had a good child hood even in the hood grin

take the blue and give your peeps the job of stressing them raising you all over again for your selfish reasons and desire angry

Th3 prayers of our loved ones is inside that red pill take it and take care of them. undecided

Red it is grin
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will pick the red pill grin
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
joncom:

Even at these age you never get everything straight with God. Na when you go be 10 you go start? Park well

i neva said am not right with him,i simply meant am going 2 start on a clean sheet nd better relationship at a tender age.

U knw go undastand

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
IamAthens:
for ds Naija we we dey so abi? Dat ur knowledge supos epp u open printing and minting sha

It's simple.
Imagine all the shit I would do.

Open armadeobook. Start up bit coin, I would rule cyber space.

Twitter

Instagram

So many stuff that you know would blow.

Open record label

Write movies and books.

Design BlackBerry and prepare what's app in the background.

Design candy crush..

Men the time no reach sef to hammer finish.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'll take the red pill
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by JoeWendell: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
I will take the red pill and use half of the money to buy two blue pills
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by vidgament: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
If I was 44 years old, I think I would just take the red pill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solve This Puzzle / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.