Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) (24097 Views)

Investment In Cassava Value Chain - Cassava Home Project - Sola Agoro / Invest 10,000 Naira in Cassava Farming and Earn Big / Can I Get Back The #70,000 I Want To Invest In Cassava Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
A – U of Cassava farming
Kenfarm Cassava cultivation update
Contact us today for more info on V – Z of Cassava farming or visit www.kenfarm.com.ng

Customer care Line: 08038623884

email: kenfarm2020@gmail.com

STAGE A

Cassava cultivation is another yet to discover cash crop. Plantain farmers do not cultivate cassava because it do not give much output like the plantain and it require more input compare to plantain. However, it yet to be discovered by potential farmers that cassava demand is increasing dramatically just as the cost price of the finished product (garri) is increasing in the market every day. If this is the new development, I think it is time you invest that cash lying fallow in the bank and land left unused on cassava cultivation.

Kenfarm is not only in the Agric Biz to scup cash but also in the Agric Biz to beam a search light on economically rewarding crop cultivation. This is the reason you should contact us for your viable cassava stem both the Vitamin A cassava stem and the TME 419 cassava stem. We also help you set up your cassava farm as well as help ascertain your farm soil fertility. Your soil fertility is one important factor you want to know before putting your land to use if it is yours. It also an important factor you want to know before renting that land for Agric purposes (either for plantain plantation or cassava farming). You don’t want to plant your crop only to observe stunted growth due to lack of some maro & micro nutrients essential for the growth of your crop.

Nevertheless, below is a brief explanation of key information you need to know before venturing into cassava cultivation.

1. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun who wish to either purchase a farm land or Rent a farm land for Agric Biz, visit any farming settlement(i prefer Owode - Idiroko/border axis and for those in Ibadan environ, you can either buy or rent farm anywhere along Iseyin road or Arulogun road off Ojoo(kenfarm do not sell or rent farm).

2. After securing a farm land, contact kenfarm immediately via 08038623884 for your soil analysis.
(N.B: Do your soil analysis before renting that farm land because……)

3. Carry out your second and third ploughing (10 to 14 days after first ploughing). It is important to note that once the first plough starts, u must start sourcing for a reliable cassava stem(cassava stem to cover 1hectare will be about 25- 30bundles. For cost of a bundle for each of the two type of stems contact kenfarm)

4. After the second plough u might have gotten your cassava stem down from kenfarm. Now its time for planting

5. Wages for planting vary but we approximate to 800naira per alapin (2 alapin = 1 plot, 15 plots(1hectare) = 30 alapin that 800naira x 30 alapin = 24,000naira/hectare for planting. Cost is negotiable and vary with location
6. After about 1 month of planting, its time for first weeding. Cost is 1000 per alapin x 30 alapin = 30,000naira/hectare. Cost is negotiable and vary with location.

7. Immediately after the first weeding fertilizer is applied. Currently a bag of fertilizer goes for 7k and u need 3bags = 21k. Again 200/alapin for application x 30alapin = 6000naira
8. At the 3rd month, second weeding is carried out. Same price as first weeding

9. At the 6th month, third weeding is carried out
10. From the 8th month your cassava is ready for sale

STAGE B
Now this is the marketing aspect of the Biz and you can only qualify to this stage only if you have done all the above without making mistakes. Kenfarm can be your guardian to achieve all these stage above.

My analysis below is subject to verification and of cause vary with location. Do your market findings to verify what is obtainable at your location.
A basket of cassava goes for 7500 (last time I checked). The actual money u get is 5500 to 6000 depending on d distance of the farm to the market.
The Break down goes thus, Out of the 7,500naira, 1000naira or 1500naira goes to transportation of a Basket of cassava from your farm to the market (by Bike). Price depend on d distance to the nearest market. The labourer that harvest and arrange the cassava in the basket charge 500naira. Now you know how much it cost you to get a backer ready for supply.
Now 3 baskets = 1ton
so instead of getting 22,500naira on 1 ton of cassava, the actual money u get is btw 16500naira to 18,000naira. Now that is the figure u should work with so that you don’t raise your hopes high
Processing your cassava into garri gives u times 2 the value.
I have experimented it. This is not multiplier effect, not internet farming, not computer agriculture, not even rocket science but real practical commercial Agriculture.
We tried an experiment using 4 cab stars. 2 went for direct sales while the other two went to processing into garri. By d time we were through, the processing of cassava into garri yielded more income.
Hence, we encourage our esteem clients who are still skeptical of whether to go into selling of cassava tubers or processing of the tuber to finished product ( e.g. garri) to make their choice. Outright sales of the cassava tubers gave us profit of 120,000naira for the two cab stars, while we got a profit of 200,000naira for the other 2cab stars after sales of the garri.
Conclusively, if I just gave you a reason to utilize that fund or land of your lying idle, do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp line 08038623884 to do your soil analysis and place Oder for plantain sucker or cassava stems.

find below pics of our output

…….kenfarm feed the nation while creating job and curing diseases.

6 Likes

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by amnwa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ken4agent:
A – U of Cassava farming
Contact us today for more info on V – Z of Cassava farming or visit www.kenfarm.com.ng

STAGE A

Cassava cultivation is another yet to discover cash crop. Plantain farmers do not cultivate cassava because it do not give much output like the plantain and it require more input compare to plantain. However, it yet to be discovered by potential farmers that cassava demand is increasing dramatically just as the cost price of the finished product (garri) is increasing in the market every day. If this is the new development, I think it is time you invest that cash lying fallow in the bank and land left unused on cassava cultivation.

Kenfarm is not only in the Agric Biz to scup cash but also in the Agric Biz to beam a search light on economically rewarding crop cultivation. This is the reason you should contact us for your viable cassava stem both the Vitamin A cassava stem and the TME 419 cassava stem. We also help you set up your cassava farm as well as help ascertain your farm soil fertility. Your soil fertility is one important factor you want to know before putting your land to use if it is yours. It also an important factor you want to know before renting that land for Agric purposes (either for plantain plantation or cassava farming). You don’t want to plant your crop only to observe stunted growth due to lack of some maro & micro nutrients essential for the growth of your crop.

Nevertheless, below is a brief explanation of key information you need to know before venturing into cassava cultivation.

1. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun who wish to either purchase a farm land or Rent a farm land for Agric Biz, visit any farming settlement(i prefer Owode - Idiroko/border axis and for those in Ibadan environ, you can either buy or rent farm anywhere along Iseyin road or Arulogun road off Ojoo(kenfarm do not sell or rent farm).

2. After securing a farm land, contact kenfarm immediately via 08038623884 for your soil analysis.

3. Carry out your second and third ploughing (10 to 14 days after first ploughing). It is important to note that once the first plough starts, u must start sourcing for a reliable cassava stem(cassava stem to cover 1hectare will be about 25- 30bundles. For cost of a bundle for each of the two type of stems contact kenfarm)

4. After the second plough u might have gotten your cassava stem down from kenfarm. Now its time for planting

5. Wages for planting vary but we approximate to 800naira per alapin (2 alapin = 1 plot, 15 plots(1hectare) = 30 alapin that 800naira x 30 alapin = 24,000naira/hectare for planting. Cost is negotiable and vary with location
6. After about 1 month of planting, its time for first weeding. Cost is 1000 per alapin x 30 alapin = 30,000naira/hectare. Cost is negotiable and vary with location.

7. Immediately after the first weeding fertilizer is applied. Currently a bag of fertilizer goes for 7k and u need 3bags = 21k. Again 200/alapin for application x 30alapin = 6000naira

STAGE B
Now this is the marketing aspect of the Biz and you can only qualify to this stage only if you have done all the above without making mistakes. Kenfarm can be your guardian to achieve all these stage above.

My analysis below is subject to verification and of cause vary with location. Do your market findings to verify what is obtainable at your location.
A basket of cassava goes for 7500 (last time I checked). The actual money u get is 5500 to 6000 depending on d distance of the farm to the market.
The Break down goes thus, Out of the 7,500naira, 1000naira or 1500naira goes to transportation of a Basket of cassava from your farm to the market (by Bike). Price depend on d distance to the nearest market. The labourer that harvest and arrange the cassava in the basket charge 500naira. Now you know how much it cost you to get a backer ready for supply.
Now 3 baskets = 1ton
so instead of getting 22,500naira on 1 ton of cassava, the actual money u get is btw 16500naira to 18,000naira. Now that is the figure u should work with so that you don’t raise your hopes high
I have experimented it. This is not multiplier effect, not internet farming, not computer agriculture, not even rocket science but real practical commercial Agriculture.
We tried an experiment using 4 cab stars. 2 went for direct sales while the other two went to processing into garri. By d time we were through, the processing of cassava into garri yielded more income.
Hence, we encourage our esteem clients who are still skeptical of whether to go into selling of cassava tubers or processing of the tuber to finished product ( e.g. garri) to make their choice. Outright sales of the cassava tubers gave us profit of 120,000naira for the two cab stars, while we got a profit of 200,000naira for the other 2cab stars after sales of the garri.
Conclusively, if I just gave you a reason to utilize that fund or land of your lying idle, do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp line 08038623884 to do your soil analysis and place Oder for plantain sucker or cassava stems.

Hello, do your establishment help develop and manage a farm. I mean giving you the land and the cash to plant and harvest.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
What about township and how do u charge per acre
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Hello, do your establishment help develop and manage a farm. I mean giving you the land and the cash to plant and harvest.

very well Sir. we always do manage farm from planting to harvest base on signed agreement.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
murshid09:
What about township and how do u charge per acre
didn't get what u mean by township....all the charges are spelt in the post. However, if u need our Quotation u can send me your email and I will copy u.thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you haven't done the soil analysis of your farm I will advise yu hire us to do it for you as soon as your farm is cleared or even before the farm is cleared for those farmers renting a land for farming.

Soil analysis will anable you to know the soil fertility status which is one key indicator for a bountiful harvest. The knowledge of your soil fertility will help know which of the macro or micro nutrient is lacking in your farm land and it will make us know what fertilizer n what Qty to apply to your farm before planting.
The viability of your stem and soil fertility are the two most important abiotic factor to know before cultivation.

One indicator of a viable cassava stem is that which is left for over 9month before harvest. The semi-hardwood section of the cassava stem gives the best quality.

These and more is the reason why we at kenfarm do not compromise the Quality of stem we supply. Only farmers who are concern about bountiful harvest patronise kenfarm because the cos of our stem is wort it.
contact us today!!!!
kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you haven't done the soil analysis of your farm I will advise yu hire us to do it for you as soon as your farm is cleared or even before the farm is cleared for those farmers renting a land for farming.

Soil analysis will anable you to know the soil fertility status which is one key indicator for a bountiful harvest. The knowledge of your soil fertility will help know which of the macro or micro nutrient is lacking in your farm land and it will make us know what fertilizer n what Qty to apply to your farm before planting.
The viability of your stem and soil fertility are the two most important abiotic factor to know before cultivation.

One indicator of a viable cassava stem is that which is left for over 9month before harvest. The semi-hardwood section of the cassava stem gives the best quality.

These and more is the reason why we at kenfarm do not compromise the Quality of stem we supply. Only farmers who are concern about bountiful harvest patronise kenfarm because the cos of our stem is wort it.
contact us today!!!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
I wanted to write oyo township oyo Aladdin.my e mail ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com
Ken4agent:

didn't get what u mean by township....all the charges are spelt in the post. However, if u need our Quotation u can send me your email and I will copy u.thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
murshid09:
I wanted to write oyo township oyo Aladdin.my e mail ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com

OK I will send it soonest...
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Still expecting
Ken4agent:

OK I will send it soonest...
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2017
murshid09:
Still expecting

I have sent the quotation to your email inbox. thanks for your interest in doing Biz with us
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by eyaniyi: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2017
What's price for cassava now in the market?

Ken4agent:
A – U of Cassava farming

STAGE A

STAGE B

Now 3 baskets = 1ton

1 Like

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2017
eyaniyi:
What's price for cassava now in the market?

it vary with location. May be you should make enquiry for you location
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Ken4agent:

Akure
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by mayorall(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ken4agent:

How many tons of cassava will an acre yield?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
mayorall:

How many tons of cassava will an acre yield?

Akure is a good location. with the best agronomical practise and with all unfavourable condition under check, you can harvest + or - 25 tones on one acre of land
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by karlxavier(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mr Ken, he asked for one acre not hectare. How many tons would one ACRE(6PLOTS) YIELD?

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by SmartchoicesNG: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
karlxavier:
Mr Ken, he asked for one acre not hectare. How many tons would one ACRE(6PLOTS) YIELD?
what's the difference
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by mayorall(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ken4agent:

Akure is a good location. with the best agronomical practise and with all unfavourable condition under check, you can harvest + or - 25 tones on one acre of land

acre or hectare
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by austino01(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
karlxavier:

yu can do the calculation....2.5 acres = 1hectare. so whatever I give u in hectares u should be able to find out what it is in acres.

yu can harvest btw 30 - 60 tones /ha depending on the variety of cassava yu planted, the duration yu left it (9-18 months), acidity level of the soil, soil feature, soil moisture, soil PH, sunshine level, and soil type.

All these above stated factors and more determines tone per hectares or Acres.
This is the reason you should consult us for your soil analysis as this will give you clue as to the expected yield per hectare in tones. You can not assume your land is fertile without soil analysis text.
contact us via kenfarm2020@gmail. com and request for your soil analysis then we will guide you on how you could monitor those above factors to your advantage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by moeazy: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
am also interested but I base in Ilorin,kwara state..I ll chat u up in whatsapp
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
moeazy:
am also interested but I base in Ilorin,kwara state..I ll chat u up in whatsapp

just like I said on WhatsApp chat with yu, make proper enquiries as regard land acquisition then we chat further from there.
........ together we can create job while feeding the Nation
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stem storage

we at kenfarm wish to educate our esteem client on best agronomic method of storing your stem to make them viable for more than 3 months. This is one secrete why our customers who value quality always visit our farm for our viable stem.

Keep bundles of stems stacked vertically on the soil under a shade. The distal
end of the stem should touch the soil. Moisten the soil regularly and keep thesurrounding weed free. This way you can store your stems for more than 3
months. Under low relative humidity and heat stress store your stems in pits under shade.

for more info reach us on: kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good day folks, I appreciate all of you who has contacted me in respect to the above post on cassava cultivation. I feel elated my write up is directing our esteem potential customer to the right direction.

However, if you feel you have a challenge whatsoever establishing your own farm do not hesitate to contact us. So has indicated interest in farming after going through the post but lack the direction. They contacted us and we try to be of help in our own way. Please if you fall in this category do publish your post on how you are able to solve the challenge on this thread just to help a Brother or sister going through the thread.

Remember, you may be solving your problem indirectly while solving other people problems.

Nevertheless, if you are there contemplating and broadcastinating, time wait for nobody. Take the first step by contacting kenfarm via : kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good day folks, I appreciate all of you who has contacted me in respect to the above post on cassava cultivation. I feel elated my write up is directing our esteem potential customer to the right direction.

However, if you feel you have a challenge whatsoever establishing your own farm do not hesitate to contact us. Some has indicated interest in farming after going through the my post but lack the direction. They contacted us and we try to be of help in our own way.

Please if you fall in this category do publish your post on how you are able to solve the challenge on this thread just to help a Brother or sister going through this thread.

Remember, you may be solving your problem indirectly while solving other people problems.

Nevertheless, if you are there contemplating and broadcastinating, time wait for nobody. Take the first step by contacting kenfarm via : kenfarm2020@gmail. com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by SmartchoicesNG: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice job
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
kenfarm wish to thank and appreciate our customers who had bought our viable cassava stem and urging those still anticipating to make hast to place their oder today.
warm regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
kenfarm wish to thank and appreciate our customers who had bought our viable cassava stem and urging those still anticipating to make hast to place their oder today. Our cassava stem is product of IITA, Ibadan. it is an improved variety and can not be sold the same price with agbagba,sanmi or okoiyawo cassava stem which are the local type
warm regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Nice job
Thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.