Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) (24076 Views)

Investment In Cassava Value Chain - Cassava Home Project - Sola Agoro / Invest 10,000 Naira in Cassava Farming and Earn Big / Can I Get Back The #70,000 I Want To Invest In Cassava Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Idango(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is KenAgent the same as emempaul because the information you posted at beginning is the same information on his post from last year.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Emempaul(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Idango:
Is KenAgent the same as emempaul because the information you posted at beginning is the same information on his post from last year.
emempaul is different and does not know kenagent.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Phixy:
Hi forward same details to fisayolaobaju@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greetings from kenfarm!!!! we wish to congratulate our esteem customers who has taken the right decision by buying our viable stems. Bumper harvest is sure IJN..... for those still browsing google to look for a reliable TME419 cassava stem supplier, browse no further. contact kenfarm via the Number on my signature and place your oder today!!!!

we can supply you as many bundle as you need for your farm

.......together we can feed our Nation and Africa

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by jakesbaba: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ken4agent:

very well Sir. we always do manage farm from planting to harvest base on signed agreement.

How do you do your weeding?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
jakesbaba:

How do you do your weeding?

we use either manual labour (hand weeding) or application of herbicide precisely contact herbicide and not systemic herbicide. Which ever method we use is determined by :
1. size of the farm
2. Availability of labour
3. Age of the crop
4. Choice of the farm owner and more...

So feel free to hire or consult kenfarm via the number on my signature
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by costeve: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
How many npk 15.15.15 can be used on one hectare of cassava?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2017
costeve:
How many npk 15.15.15 can be used on one hectare of cassava?

A 50kg bag should do. Though the Qty you apply should depend on the outcome of your soil analysis.

I apply a 50kg bag to my plantation few days ago. the Qty apply was base on the outcome of my soil analysis
cheers!!

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by costeve: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
You mean one 50kg per hectare?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by olushollys(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
please how much is a ton of fresh cassava tubbers? thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by humblechidi1980(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Large casava stem available in Ibandan for sale #600.00 per bundle call 07039142417
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2017
oga kent agent. pls how many tonnes of cassava are in one pick up load of cassava? how much do u sell a bundle of cassava stem.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=Ken4agent post=57196702]

Difference: Vitamin A cassava is an improved variety cassava basically meant to increase Vitamin A consumption in the home since garri is consume most by all Economic class. It has less starch content and the garri is naturally yellow. while TME419 cassava is also an improved variety but the starch content is more that that of Vitamin A cassava. The garri is naturally white.

However, both variety do not have any advantage over the other because each of them is genetically engineered for different purpose. TME419 cassava cassava stem is improved to produce cassava tuber that is rich in starch content used as industrial raw material while Vitamin A cassava stem is improved basically to increase rate of consumption of Vitamin A in the Home

I will advise you plant an improved variety cassava stem however small the land may be. The advantages is enormous over the local Oyo or tokotaya. It true TME419 cassava tubers has high starch content which make the garri of low value. But you can reduce the starch content in your garri during processing and the end product garri will have low starch content( consult our eBook for detail)

cheers!![ my boss which one do uvsuggest for me to plant
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by machineprice(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2017
we are cassava process machines manufacturer. machines for sale. interest contact on whatsapp:+8618539931566 cool cool
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by timiphast(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Ijaye farm settlement in Ibadan
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=murshid09 post=57741857][/quote]

Your target customer or end consumers should determine which variety to plant....if you plant TME variety and the likes, you will be able to sell your cassava to either industries or garri processor. But if you plant Vitamin A variety, then often time you will be able to sell it to garri processor only
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by murshid09(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ken4agent:

Your target customer or end consumers should determine which variety to plant....if you plant TME variety and the likes, you will be able to sell your cassava to either industries or garri processor. But if you plant Vitamin A variety, then often time you will be able to sell it to garri processor only

thank u boss directly u re telling me to go for tme.how many bundle will i need to plan 2000 heaps i.e igba mewa.tractor can not work in my place cos of trees so i decided manual ridging
secondly how much is a bundle of tme 419 cassava stem? ur location and lastly how many tonnes of casava are in pick up load?thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2017
murshid09:
thank u boss directly u re telling me to go for tme.how many bundle will i need to plan 2000 heaps i.e igba mewa.tractor can not work in my place cos of trees so i decided manual ridging
secondly how much is a bundle of tme 419 cassava stem? ur location and lastly how many tonnes of casava are in pick up load?thanks

Good day, you can send me a mail via:

kenfarm2020@gmail.com

and drop in all your enquiry or chat me via my MTN WhatsApp line on my post
Regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2017
machineprice:
we are cassava process machines manufacturer. machines for sale. interest contact on whatsapp:+8618539931566 cool cool

Good day, can you send me the cost analysis of all the machine I will be needing if am gona go into garri processing. Send it to my email kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2017
olushollys:
please how much is a ton of fresh cassava tubbers? thanks

4 tons of raw cassava tuber = 1 ton of garri,

A tone of garri is 1000kg

A tone of a tuberous cassava last time I checked was for #23,000

but I must say the price is fluctuating as sharp as the price of a barrel of PMS
cheers!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
costeve:
You mean one 50kg per hectare?

50kg per acre, but then, the specific Qty to apply on your farm is determined by the outcome of your soil analysis
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Greetings to our Muslim Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

The planting season is at it peak now. if you are still yet to cultivate your farm kenfarm advise you make hast. We are still in the Business of supplying TME419 cassava stem at a picket friendly price.

Below is a picture of our farm intercrop with Maize and TME419 cassava. The TME419 cassava was planted in May 29,2017 and yet to apply fertilizer...almost a month ago.

So if you have bought kenfarm TME419 cassava stem, with proper fertilizer and weed control bumper harvest is sure

.......together we can eradicate food shortage

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
karlxavier:
Based on logistics, thanks for your answer@ken. SOFTWORK...

LOL.... UWC anytime.......together we can eradicate food shortage in our Country and beyond
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
karlxavier:
Mr Ken, he asked for one acre not hectare. How many tons would one ACRE(6PLOTS) YIELD?

The yield of your farm in tones depends on lots of factors like:
1. how much care was given during pre-planting and post planting operation
2. type of fertilizer and Qty applied
3. how fertile your soil is
4. how viable the stem is
5. the variety you cultivate just to mention few

so if all these factors determines your yield in tones, it means no figure Quoted would be correct 100% as far as yield is concern.

Rather than bug yourself with expected yield, do your home work to ensure the above listed factors are to your advantage.

Farmers never run into lose in AgricBiz except the farm produce is ripped off either by crop rubbers which may be man or pest.

....... together we can eradicate food shortage in Niaja and beyound
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy New month to our esteem customers and followers may it bring you all good tiding.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy New month to our esteem customers and followers may it bring you all good tiding.

We still have viable TME419 cassava stems for supply
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have been ask numerous time by my esteem followers if TME419 cassava is good for producing garri?

I have said it before and am reiterating that any cassava tuber can be used for garri.......the level of starch content in the garri depends on method of processing.

There are ways/practise that can be adopted to reduce the starch content of your garri. Cassava tubers that are used for fufu(akpu) production are best when the starch content is high. Because the Higher the starch content the more the fufu will be desired for consumption.

The only challenge you may have with your cassava tubers is if allow the tubers to stay longer than necessary in the soil it may rotten.

Thus, make hast to place your oder for our viable TME419 cassava stem at a friendly price.
cheers!!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Our 6weeks old TME419 cassava stem inter cropped with Maize

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenfarm is pleased to inform you that we are still in the Business of establishing farm, managing farm and supplying viable TME419 cassava stem.
make hast as the rain will soon subside.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by pat077: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
If one shld intercrop maize with cassava on an acre of land, can one get up to a pickup of maize after harvest?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
pat077:
If one shld intercrop maize with cassava on an acre of land, can one get up to a pickup of maize after harvest?

if I conduct a soil test on your farm soil it will give us adequate knowledge of your soil, then I can categorically respond YES or NO

However, have it in mind that when you intercrop, you give room for competition between the crops. If your soil fertility is poor and proper amelioration is not done, I can assure you both crop will have poor yield.

soil fertility test gives you the opportunity to manage your crop and soil adequately

cheers!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Zhadhorktor: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2017
One of the biggest cassava processing plants/factory in Africa is in Kogi state. Needing about 500 tons daily of cassava tubers. Hit me up on : 09073065879 for details and discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments