Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74174 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes, money bag= you are very rich( you and I know this) but you no dey like give so that earns you a prize of "stingy"

No vex( on Jodha's behalf) ,na form she dey form.
Thanks for the advise, I no go threaten men with another man anymore. You are very correct on this.

I'm fine but feeling sleepy. I did a night vigil over you and Jodha. May God help me carry you both to the promise land. Amen

I receive been very rich in Jesus name AMEN grin..lol u r getting things mixed up,it's not like I no dey like give o,but I do when I think it's necessary and reasonable..I can't be throwing money like I picked it from the floor now grin.

Lol eyah kpele..night vigil on top me and Jodha matter no dey necessary.. grin..it's like trying to fix a bike tire on the rims of a car to drive and praying for it to fit on the rims grin no amount of prayer can make that happen cos the r not compatible..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
torqque7:

I receive been very rich in Jesus name AMEN grin..lol u r getting things mixed up,it's not like I no dey like give o,but I do when I think it's necessary and reasonable..I can't be throwing money like I picked it from the floor now grin.

Lol eyah kpele..night vigil on top me and Jodha matter no dey necessary.. grin..it's like trying to fix a bike tire on the rims of a car to drive and praying for it to fit on the rims grin no amount of prayer can make that happen cos the r not compatible..

Now I give up! cry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Rinsola32:

See your mouth! Bad market ko, bra market ni.

Me wey dey work sef talk am say you stingy too now. So go and change!

Stop all this and treat her like a lady joor! tongue

#whereIsMyLogoShawarma

Lol do u enjoy where u work and the conditions?I bet not so that's not the kinda work I mean..if u have ur dream job or at least u are comfortable with where u work then ud know what I mean. Even bus conductor is a job now but not the kind I am talking about wink.

Ur reason for tagging me stingy is not something to take seriously joor lol..do u know how many people I chat with that immediately start asking for money,recharge cards etc?so I should oblige them all shey cos I'm not stingy?lol u try. When the time is right under the right circumstances I'll give to who I know I should give to grin

Treat her like a woman?smh..she is looking for a man she can control anyhow like a puppy grin I am NOT that man o..I'll only pet and kiss ass when I'm at fault but our own case na money she de find,like she said,she only loves for the chadazz grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

Give him and thank me later.

Baby if yhu think say im grab too much... Give am yhur details grin

I'm sure they're other guys that are romantic and willing to spend grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
torqque7:

Lol do u enjoy where u work and the conditions?I bet not so that's not the kinda work I mean..if u have ur dream job or at least u are comfortable with where u work then ud know what I mean. Even bus conductor is a job now but not the kind I am talking about wink.

Ur reason for tagging me stingy is not something to take seriously joor lol..do u know how many people I chat with that immediately start asking for money,recharge cards etc?so I should oblige them all shey cos I'm not stingy?lol u try. When the time is right under the right circumstances I'll give to who I know I should give to grin

Treat her like a woman?smh..she is looking for a man she can control anyhow like grin

a puppy grin I am NOT that man o..I'll only pet and kiss ass when I'm at fault but our own case na money she de find,like she said,she only loves for the chadazz grin grin

It's a lie jhor... I love wima heart.. And wima soul... Cheddahz nah plus... My own is that you're not romantic...

I'm not looking for a puppy Aww control I'm looking for a man that'll treat me like a lady shocked grin angry

Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
torqque7:

^^^^.. Above is ONE of the NUMEROUS reasons I run from students grin grin..they believe it is their rite to collect your money..Lol since when did money issue evolve to not bin romantic na? grin Trust me if u were a working class girl ud av a different mind set,when u start working sha things will change and ud remember and understand all I av bin saying since o cheesy,smh students na just bad market lol

Working class has nothing to do with him... I may not need money from a man because I'm broke or something... But because I want him to show that he cares for real...

That's the point you're not getting..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jodha:

Baby if yhu think say im grab too much... Give am yhur details grin

I'm sure they're other guys that are romantic and willing to spend grin

I was just joking and having fun.

I don't know him outside Nairaland and I just saw his moniker for the first time on this thread but I was just enjoying you both chats and decided to play a little.

Cc torqque7 and Jodha I enjoyed chatting with you both. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
I knew it dearie grin grin... Had fun chatting with yhu too angry cheesy
Rinsola32:

I was just joking and having fun.

I don't know him outside Nairaland and I just saw his moniker for the first time on this thread but I was just enjoying you both chats and decided to play a little.

Cc torqque7 and Jodha I enjoyed chatting with you both. kiss
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rosieluv(f): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
torqque7:

Eyah Kplele..no boyfriend to keep u company?anyway enjoy the time u have on ur hands now o cos when u enter the labour market ul not have that time again wink
cant wait till then
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by savagefinder: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
oga mod!! I've always wondered how you are nobody but you still very responsible!! see ur gold medal!! takes for ur patronage

we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by henryhemon(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ginaz:
So you have to put the moet champagne behind the chair to take picture. Na WA o, I thought you already showed us in the first picture.

Hmmmmmmmmm, na just wa.

Hello
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Long time no hear grin

How far? tongue
Really missing you bad bad... cheesy :*
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gozmok112:

Tanx
Ur' Wlcm.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Endtimenaija: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
Was bored. Remembered this thread and particular comment from earlier this year so I dug it out grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rhelis: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
No wonder this guy’s career has refused to blow.
His only idea of fun is staying indoors drinking a full bottle of champagne alone.
The stinginess dey him DNA.
I clicked this expecting to see pictures at the beach.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.

Keep posting hate and envious comments on my thread on an Empty stomach guys.

I pray god bless your hustle.

Airforce1, why do you keep taking pictures in that same corner all the time.
Why??
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

That your woman she don born(the girl that was pregnant for you)
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Whyyyyy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.