Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out (3035 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by wajollink(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2009
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER FOR 2099/2010 FREE SWEDEN UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTER PROGRAMMED WITH JUST YOUR WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE FOR THE UNDERGRADUATE AND WAEC OR NECO,UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT FOR THE MASTER PROGRAMMED.

CONTACT?

WAJOL LINK VENTURES @

PHONE NUMBER ?+2348060329381
EMAIL ?WAJOL_LINK_VENTURES@YAHOO.COM
WAJILOGBA@YAHOO.COM
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by dozie76(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2009
Where did you get this info n how true is it?
plz update
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by wajollink(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
Thanks my blood.
it is time for you to get into the habit of believing and trusting some info on this nairaland.Perhaps,in my company we don`t paste false info. OK.

Thanks
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by miz4oxley(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lol, Nairalanders are computer literate and I don't know why you can't paste the school link and let anyone who is interested register by himself. Are you an Agent? If yes, scam Agent indeed. If you're genuine paste the link. Sule kahin,
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
miz4oxley:

Lol, Nairalanders are computer literate and I don't know why you can't paste the school link and let anyone who is interested register by himself. Are you an Agent? If yes, scam Agent indeed. If you're genuine paste the link. Sule kahin,

Thank you so much. We have alot of dubious agents here.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
@wajol link

U will not dupe anybody here have that in mind.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by miz4oxley(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
wajol link:

Thanks my blood.
it is time for you to get into the habit of believing and trusting some info on this nairaland.Perhaps,in my company we don`t paste false info. OK.

Thanks
\

If you want Nairalanders to trust you, post the link lolzzzz, We ain't foolz
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
There is little or nothing an agent can do for you in registering in any university in Scandinavia countries. Expect like someone said if the person is computer illiterate. Every information is posted on their websites.
Of course, you can apply with your waec and Neco result provided you are going to provide them with scratch card to check the result themself.
And for those in Master level your transcript must be sent from the university.
In Sweden, Norway, and Finland it is still free tuition until they will officially introduce a tuition fee for foreign students. But if you already gain admission into any university, you will not be affected if they introduce tuition fees.
Admission for 2010 session open from 1st December.
website! www.studera.nu.
Goodluck!
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by pius4luv(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2009
i just want to know if i can apply in all the institution in sweden through www.studera.nu and i just want to know if i'll mail my Credentials to the address they gave with the cover sheet to all the institution i apply for,i need someone help in the House.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by dozie76(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2009
For every contributor i say thank you.Agents are not helpful in securing admission overseas.
Beware of Agents.

Dear Agent,

If your information is true please be the patriotic Nigerian by pasting on this site the site address of these schools so that your frineds you loved will be able to secure admission.
But if you want money as well before posting the addresses let us know

Yours faithfully,,
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2009
pius4luv:

i just want to know if i can apply in all the institution in sweden through www.studera.nu and i just want to know if i'll mail my Credentials to the address they gave with the cover sheet to all the institution i apply for,i need someone help in the House.

your question had been answered before. so visit this link. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=347042.msg4858366#msg4858366
You can only submit one application for all the universities you wish to apply for to the address you are refering to. You always make changes in the course you will choose.
Good luck.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by Whizzkido: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
please guys have been to d site but i dont know hw to go about it, plz hw do i register?
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
Whizzkido:

please guys have been to d site but i dont know hw to go about it, plz hw do i register?

follow the instructions in the attached images and see how far you can go.
Good luck

Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
3rd and 4th step.

Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by pius4luv(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
i'm confused about some thing,i have apply for a undergraduate course and it was taking me to a master program\am,i just want to know if i can add that to my basket too.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by pius4luv(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
i just want to ask again,i was told that they said i'm going to mail out with the cover sheet with my own credentials with it,i just want to know how i'm going to do that.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
pius4luv:

i just want to ask again,i was told that they said i'm going to mail out with the cover sheet with my own credentials with it,i just want to know how i'm going to do that.
pius4luv:

i'm confused about some thing,i have apply for a undergraduate course and it was taking me to a master program\am,i just want to know if i can add that to my basket too.

you can only apply for the courses you think your are qualifed for. you cannot apply for masters programmes when you dont have first degree. you should start choosing your course from the undergraduate menu on top.
your cover sheet is the comfirmation you recieved after applying for course(s). So you should print it and post with your documents.
Good Luck
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by pius4luv(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
i just want to know if i apply in different university will i have to print out the cover sheet for the different university,i need your assistance cus i'm not too perfect in it.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
pius4luv:

i just want to know if i apply in different university will i have to print out the cover sheet for the different university,i need your assistance cus i'm not too perfect in it.

Yes, each university u applied for u need to print the cover sheet.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by kood: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
Remember, you still have limit of courses to apply for. You can ONLY apply for 6 courses for undergraduate programme.
I think if you are using online application you can make the application once and the send one cover sheet for all the courses. Each courses code i think should appear in one cover sheet then you can post with the supporting documents. Gonna check that myself later and update you.
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by ogbongzky(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2009
The site to go if you are seeking for up to date information about studying in Sweden is www.studyinsweden.se .Here you will find the list of schools then you can click on any to find the courses they offer.

As i get more websites and infos related to this topic, i will be posting them to my blog.

Cheers!
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by dadaibrahim(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
actually ve apply bt the issue is i got a reply that my application is a late application
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by jabe4u(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2011
Get information at www.successtip.com.ng ,
Re: 2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out by INQRYHELP2: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
2009/2010 Free Sweden Undergraduate And Masters Programmed Is Now Out

(1) (Reply)

Language As A Dissonance In Communication / 100 Level Engineering Student Disscusion, Resourse Sharing Etc Thread / WAEC Checker: How Candidates Are Failed. Students May Afterall Not Be Dull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.