Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 (47091 Views)

Burnley Vs Chelsea (0. - 1) On 9th February 2017 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by HARDDON: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
ibolomo:

Manchester United could not have played better than they did today, owing to the fact that they have had intensive fixtures for the past three weeks or so, both on weekdays and weekends.
Granted, they did not play to their full potential, but in the circumstances, they really tried by overcoming fatigue to pull a win.

true fan wud have noted the fact that we made 6 changes to d side that played on tues
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by hamzatseyi(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
ChristineC:
keep talking future tense while we all live in the present. United will win the League, FA Cup and Europa too undecided the reality is that Manchester United has a trophy already, same cannot be said of Chelsea FC.
the so-called big boys trophy is replicated 20x in MUFC cabinet with no noise about it. Small fries sing the loudest tasteless music.
God bless u,manutd are now the most successful/decorated English team with 42 trophies

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by mikron(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
HARDDON:

I thank God.

Aint nothing for United to glory about!

Play waS shyty!
No cohesion, game plan, attacking flair, courage , Nothing!

Im still too pissed to realise we won!

seems u forget so soon the number of matches we played in the last 2 weeks, dont blame them, they did their best under the circumstance, the hallmark of a great team is not how they played but how to grind out results when it matters most, that we did. expect a better perfomance from the boys in our next match after they must have taken a deserved rest. GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by mikron(m): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
That's exactly my point. Some Man U fans have gone down to that level that they celebrate a Cup that has the lowest prestige level of all English trophies like they just won the champions league grin grin
u are so pained u cant even hide it, why taking panadol for another man headache? is EFL cup not a trophy? clearly a hater. how many trophies have ur club won this season? pls tell us
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by mikron(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2017
ChristineC:
keep talking future tense while we all live in the present. United will win the League, FA Cup and Europa too undecided the reality is that Manchester United has a trophy already, same cannot be said of Chelsea FC.
the so-called big boys trophy is replicated [b]20[/b]x in MUFC cabinet with no noise about it. Small fries sing the loudest tasteless music.
21x bro. tell the hater that

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by mikron(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2017
ChristineC:
the so-called big boys trophy is replicated 20x in MUFC cabinet with no noise about it. Small fries sing the loudest tasteless music.
classic reply grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2017
mikron:
u are so pained u cant even hide it, why taking panadol for another man headache? is EFL cup not a trophy? clearly a hater. how many trophies have ur club won this season? pls tell us
Season never finish. It will finish in May. Then the big trophy will be handed over to the big boys of English football .... Chelsea FC cool
I have no pain for fans like you, I only have pity ... y'all once had pride!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 3:18am On Feb 27, 2017
ChristineC:
Man U will win the league?? Ha ha ha . Make I chop your money ..... place a wager grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 3:22am On Feb 27, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
Please sir, kindly tell us how many you've won. Let's start from there...
Thats was I am saying. For such a club with such a history, y'all are celebrating this EFL like it is UFL. Please have some pride. Anyway, this is what many losing and embarrassing seasons will do to a club that has the highest wages in the EPL grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by kossyablaze(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Monalisa185:

I've won my bet ooo...

Spot on!!!

#GGMU
Tom boy
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Tjpromise(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2017
HARDDON:

I thank God.

Aint nothing for United to glory about!

Play waS shyty!
No cohesion, game plan, attacking flair, courage , Nothing!

Im still too pissed to realise we won!

hate it when people who claim to b Mancunians, come out and say shit in the name of being a respectable fan or one that can condemn their club. we savour every victory dats exactly what makes us winners and man utd doesn't dwell on playing extra perfect football no, we play an open and entertaining one, u seem to underrate a Southampton team that didn't concede a goal n d tournament, prior to this final and comfortably defeated teams like Liverpool and arsenal. am united am a proud Red devil GGMU all d way

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2017
sirfee:
He was the main suspect but De Gea also has his own share....
Very true... congrats again baba mi

lets do this more often... what a feeling!
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2017
ChristineC:
you are bad like that... let them nowit
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2017
hamzatseyi:
God bless u,manutd are now the most successful/decorated English team with 42 trophies

GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by sirfee(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Very true... congrats again baba mi

lets do this more often... what a feeling!
Bonjour mon frere,comment cava?Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by dbynonetwork: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Adminisher:

Up Man U.
Not great football though. Rojo should be sold fast, Baily is overrated, they should try him over two more matches, if no progress sell him too. Carrick should be replaced. Herrera and Smalling should remain in probation list.

Honestly Herrera is trying..... Afterall he was converted to a defensive midfielder. He is a fighter, he is aggressive, he is focused, and he has a never give up attitude on the field of play...
Lastly he is a player who can take a bullet for the team.... He inspire me so much, no wonder he is loved by his teammates, fans, and the club...
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Marvel1206: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

it doesn't make me any less of a fan, but that's your opinion.
She av vex
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Congratulations United Fam
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by darlingtonIIV(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
Thats was I am saying. For such a club with such a history, y'all are celebrating this EFL like it is UFL. Please have some pride. Anyway, this is what many losing and embarrassing seasons will do to a club that has the highest wages in the EPL grin
You still haven't answered my question
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Monalisa185(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
kossyablaze:
Tom boy

I'm nothing like that ooo.... I'm a full blooded Lady cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by oloriLFC(f): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

now i see why it's pepering u
go jor sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by RaeMystix: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Marvel1206:

She av vex
I wasn't actually. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by Marvel1206: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

I wasn't actually. cheesy
Aiit smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
You still haven't answered my question
ive answered it but your hurt makes you unable to accept the reality. Oh what failure does to some
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 by kossyablaze(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Monalisa185:

I'm nothing like that ooo.... I'm a full blooded Lady cheesy
story... U act like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 3rd January 2017 / Napoli Vs Liverpool UCL (4 - 1) On 7th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.