Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? (2254 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Damn! I Just Saw My Ex, And The Guy Is Still Alive!!... / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Keyshia42: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
My first love and ex of 9years relationship wants me back after refusing to pick my calls and communicating with me for four months. He has done it before and it all started when he got a job with one of the leading financial institution. This time he said he is serious and ready for marriage and still love me and cannot do without me. However i am in a relationship with someone who loves me so much but am still tryin to love as much he loves me. he is a young graduate and still serving and would love to marry next year but uncertain. What do i do? am scared of investing in this relationship like i did for the the other of 9years. What if he makes his money and start misbehaving too. I am not gettin any younger infact i am overdue for marriage.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
This life is all about taking risks. Pray for God's guidance and then make a decision. However u know these people better than us. U know how much the 1st loved u n u can compare wit the other so still the choice is urs.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by girllygal(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
Keyshia42:

My first love and ex of 9years relationship wants me back after refusing to pick my calls and communicating with me for four months. He has done it before and it all started when he got a job with one of the leading financial institution. This time he said he is serious and ready for marriage and still love me and cannot do without me. However i am in a relationship with someone who loves me so much but am still tryin to love as much he loves me. he is a young graduate and still serving and would love to marry next year but uncertain. What do i do? am scared of investing in this relationship like i did for the the other of 9years. What if he makes his money and start misbehaving too. I am not gettin any younger infact i am overdue for marriage.

U are overdue for marriage?
and u're dating a guy who's still serving. shocked
Be prepared to wait a while for him to acquire some basic things before he can think of getting married.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Keyshia42:

Roflmao hey poster, no one can answer this your question. you have the answer within
yourself. look truly into your heart, and you will find your answer.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
the fact that you are desperate (overdue) is the reason why you are confused.

the first guy left you when he got a better life AND after you stuck with him for 9yrs. he just blocked you out, what kind of silly man is that? and you still thinking of giving him a chance?! oh lawd!

the second one you dont really love because if you did, you would have never considered the first guy who dumped you like a bag of crisp and, even further, you wouldnt have post this thread.

so i should tell you that none of them is good and you should look elsewhere for the right guy not the next available one.

BUT since you are desperate i guess any of these two are the perfect candidate.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by cantell(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster,
You have two men and at the same time, nothing.
Desperation can only lead to a road full of regrets.
In my own honest opinon, according to what you've said, none of these guys are ready to marry you.
The new guy still has a long way to go and by the time he gets to his feet, you'll be an old chapter to him.
Your ex-boyfriend's intentions are still uncertain. He could be serious or he just wants to tap some a*ss.
Guys do that. You just have to be careful, since you're running out of time like you said. Look before you leap.
All that glitters are not gold.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by echobee(f): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2009
my dear pray. i too i have such issue. let me help a little bit. if u are christian read songs of Solomon 1vs1-3,psalm 133,and psalm 24.read them 7times each,and pray Ur heart to God.read daily,and God will surprise u
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by ichommy(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2009
hmmm you can go back to him but be careful
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by nethacker(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2009
ichommy:

hmmm you can go back to him but be careful
Go back to him? shocked shocked u want the idiot to take advantage of her ass? pls poster dnt go back to that useless guy, Search within urself if u can love this new guy.
BTW, sorry for asking,how old r u sef dat u r saying u r long overdue for marriage? (no offense intended) .dnt be in a hurry so as not to regret later ,remember, 10broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, If the new guy looks serious,give him a chance wink
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Keyshia42: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
thanks y ' all for ur response both constructive and otherwise. I knw its for the better, keep u posted of development but right now am sticking to the new guy and lets see how dis play for me. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
Do not allow desperation to lead you into making a wrong choice/decision!
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by ugonna245(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
Keyshia42:

Make your own money and stop looking for whom to live off grin grin grin
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Nautillus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
Go back to your "old school", You know you want to.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Basildon1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
The first guy just wants to hit that spot one more time, TRUST ME!weak ex-es are fun to play with unfortunately!!if you continue like this,the second will definitely leave u when things get better because i am sure he knows u r not committed
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Macgreat(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
Easy, i say marry your ex. . .
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by h2oozone: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
go back 2 dem i u losin anytin cheesy
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Keyshia42: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
@h2oozone
h2oozone:

go back 2 dem i u losin anytin cheesy
true i am not losin anythin but i will loose everything as time goes on.

@Macgreat
Easy, i say marry your ex. . .
i will think abt dat but, i do not think its the best and only option
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by candyshore: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
POSTERĀ  DONT BE TOO DESPERATE your TIME WILL DEFINATELY COME, FROM your POST I THINK U SHOULD STAY WITH D NEW GUY, your EX IS NOT SERIOUS HE HIS PLAYING GAMES WITH U. BE DEDICATED TO your NEW GUY AND PRAY.
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Keyshia42: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
I SAID I WILL KEEP U UPDATED, WELL THIS IS THE NEW UPDATE

i am almost loosing it in the relationship with the young graduate. Did i mention he is the last born and the only boy and so his family still treat him like a child, his big cousin' talk to him like he is not grown up and all. The pros is dat i am caught in this web and they tend to deal with me in thesame vain even though i see myself as an independent woman. I am thru with school and working and i have never dated any one this young in my entire life. Its bothering me i need ur advise on this.(i dont wanna break his heart or he wont love again and probably take it out on another woman)
Re: My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 12:25pm On May 10, 2015
Keyshia42:
I SAID I WILL KEEP U UPDATED, WELL THIS IS THE NEW UPDATE

i am almost loosing it in the relationship with the young graduate. Did i mention he is the last born and the only boy and so his family still treat him like a child, his big cousin' talk to him like he is not grown up and all. The pros is dat i am caught in this web and they tend to deal with me in thesame vain even though i see myself as an independent woman. I am thru with school and working and i have never dated any one this young in my entire life. Its bothering me i need ur advise on this.(i dont wanna break his heart or he wont love again and probably take it out on another woman)
You are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Real Guy In My Life / Omo Na Wetin We Go Do With The Wowo Naija Babes Sef? / MY Ex-is Becoming Increasingly Violent.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.