Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? (680 Views)

I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? / A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) / What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by BlindAngel: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello my fello nairalanders. Pls hlp me, does anyone here knwo the price from portharcourt to Imo state?
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by paschal47(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by BlindAngel: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
paschal47:
. . U serious or jst joking?
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by BlindAngel: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2017
paschal47:
. . U serious or jst joking?
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by abiolert(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
300 naira from rumokoro junction
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by BlindAngel: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2017
abiolert:
300 naira from rumokoro junction
. . Hmmm, is it that cheap.
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by paschal47(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
BlindAngel:

U serious or jst joking?
I'm serious 800-1000
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by abiolert(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
BlindAngel:

Hmmm, is it that cheap.
yes it is and from that junctions you will hear them shouting owerri! its cheap but certainly not more than DAT or a little bit higher.
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by BlindAngel: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
abiolert:

yes it is and from that junctions you will hear them shouting owerri! its cheap but certainly not more than DAT or a little bit higher.
But am going to the State, and not the capital owerri, is it same price sir?
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by abiolert(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=BlindAngel

I don't know the part you are going to but i
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by chigoziri2403(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
what part of OWERRI are you going to
Re: Pls Hlp Me, Does Anyone Here Knwo The Price From Portharcourt To Imo? by Eventoned: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
It should be around N500.

(1) (Reply)

Plots of land for sale in different location in Nigeria- Free from Govt. Acquisi / Best Way To Get Invitation Letter From Your Hobby In The UNITED STATES / What Makes London England Such A Unique City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.