Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail (2644 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / Jonathan Replies Vp Osinbajo's False Accusation With Evidences / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by eyeview: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Samuel oluwafemi Adeshina, one of many beneficiaries of the newly commissioned Kaduna-Abuja lite rail, has taught it right to reasonably give credit to whom it truly belongs.

Samuel who recently on boarded the new train did not hesitate to express his gratitude on his facebook profile, appreciating the former president for the achievement.

His post read, "As I step in to the kubwa railway station yesterday on boarding to kaduna, one thing came to my mind. God bless Jonathan Goodluck."

Samuel's gratitude didn't seem to go unnoticed as the former President in turn, responded on his official Facebook page with the words" Thank you Samuel ".

The Kaduna-Abuja lite rail project was started and completed by the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, but commissioned by new government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://www.criticaltimesnews.com/2017/01/jonathan-replies-man-who-thanked-him-for-kaduna-abuja-lite-rail.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Afriifa(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2017
The modern Father of African Democracy.

We Miss You.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Ebubeslym(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Osinbajo needs some tutorials from GEJ on how to act when your principal is indisposed.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Lekan1o1: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by millhouse: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2017
It feels like rotten egg consumed when seun and moderators see this

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by melvinjames: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by OLADD: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
But someone at Aso Rock often tell his audience both home and abroad that no infrastructure was put in place during PDP's 16-year reign. Lying can sometimes be repugnant but it becomes poisonous and infective when repeated so often by an elderly man.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Splashme: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
gfd
Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by chriskosherbal(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Thank GEJ for that project you put in place to ameliorate the sufferings in the area of transport of average Nigerians in that area.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by ucheo: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
He has good intentions for Nigeria may be lacked some experience then or willpower . But the Govt is better than this present one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by yarimo(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Mtcheeew that comments now, will make GEJ to be feeling like a celebrity . undecided
Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by EnEnPeecee: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Sai Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
God bless the mister. only truth can set you free

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by ahaika23: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
We yoruba muslis will catch that traitor and punish him for being insensitive to effors=ts of the Buhari led administration.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
The only faults I found in his government was his inability to curtail the activities of Boko haram on time and his liassez-faire attitude on tackling curruption.

But he's far better than this old foool called Buaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Ganiyat72(f): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew that comments now, will make GEJ to be feeling like a celebrity . undecided
HBP is real

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by freeman105: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by tempest01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your site has a malware Oga
Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by hucienda: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
It's already happening.

"Nigerians will praise me when I leave office"

- President Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Adminisher: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
hucienda:
It's already happening.

"Nigerians will praise me when I leave office"

- President Jonathan

Look at the desperation the man used to thank him back. The reputation is so shattered that third rate foreign awards, armies of Nairaland warriors will not put the thing back again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by Adminisher: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
wizzyrich:
The only faults I found in his government was his inability to curtail the activities of Boko haram on time and his liassez-faire attitude on tackling curruption.

But he's far better than this old foool called Buaria

He is not even half as good as Buhari. Buhari is dealing with big time problems left by Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Man Who Thanked Him For Kaduna - Abuja Lite Rail by queencalipso(f): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Father of African democracy.. I so love this man's gentility and calmness.. kiss

Your good works will keep speaking for you to the shame and reproach of those who despised, connived and lied against you..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Fayose's ambition threaten PDP convention plans - Investigation / Truly Amaechi Security Details Were The First To Look For Trouble, See Video / Abia State Backs Foundation On Hand Washing Sensitization Campaign In 10 Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.