Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (24571 Views)

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Foreign Direct Investment To Nigeria Fell By 21% To $3.5 Billion In 2017 / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Bitsy: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2017
chineduho:

How do you receive your cash since Nigerian PayPal can only send. (or you dey yonder)

Any workaround.

Please, How can i tell if my PayPal account is Nigerian or not.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Tolzeal(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Bitsy:

Url would have NG in it
You won't be able to receieve fund but only send smiley
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by chineduho: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Bitsy:

By the country you choose when registering.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by venus080(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tolzeal:

Url would have NG in it
You won't be able to receieve fund but only send smiley

Please how can I open a paypal account here in Nigeria and be able to not only send but to also receive?This, in my opinion is the first step to starting affiliate marketing.Is there anyone in the house who can guide me through?
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Thawarplay(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the second page I've create the first page with email opt in but remains the redirect/thank you page
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Chigozie1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
cherylstun:

Traffic has been posted
smartmoneyempire.com/3k
I've taken action

an promoting traffikar( on warrior plus)
created a squeeze page, type and a free give away

currently don't have a budget for buying a hosting plan or solo ads
so am going with the free traffic method

I've been posing on Facebook groups but yet to get a response, not one click yet

am trying to send the traffic direct to the landing page

please I've taken action

I've been posing on Facebook groups but yet to get a response, not one click yet

please ma, I'd love you to help me review my methodology.
what could I be getting wrong?

cause I strongly believe I can make something out of this.

thanks in advance
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by koyeni(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2017
kiss
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Xzbit91: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Godwin10:

Using your normal details and phone number. I suggest you register with warriorplus though as their approval is easy when you request from vendors.

Please Sir, can I use payoneer as a means of receiving earnings on warriorplus or it must be PayPal?

If only PayPal is allowed, how can I receive earnings since Nigerian PayPal does not support receiving funds?

Thanks for anticipated reply
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xzbit91:

Please Sir, can I use payoneer as a means of receiving earnings on warriorplus or it must be PayPal?

If only PayPal is allowed, how can I receive earnings since Nigerian PayPal does not support receiving funds?

Thanks for anticipated reply
I am not so sure about it's affiliation with payoneer. Definitely, Nigerian PayPal can't receive funds, so to receive funds you have got to get a reliable PayPal account from a good friend of mine. Contact Osazee Kelvin King on Facebook.
Note: 4k is his charge.

Goodluck.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by LegitWealth: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am Desperately Waiting Ma
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Xzbit91: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Godwin10:

I am not so sure about it's affiliation with payoneer. Definitely, Nigerian PayPal can't receive funds, so to receive funds you have got to get a reliable PayPal account from a good friend of mine. Contact Osazee Kelvin King on Facebook.

Goodluck.

Thank you!
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Godwin10:

Goodluck.
Is he going to create a PayPal account for me?
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
chuzydon:

Nah, he is going to give you a material for you to create one yourself. You guys could deal on what you desire though.
Cheers.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by chineduho: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Cherystun how do you receive your cash. How did you open your PayPal that can receive funds.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by baba11(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have been trying to delete name field on the instapage but it is not deleting.anyone experiencing such too.I am confused! cool
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by baba11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thawarplay:
I'm stuck on the second page I've create the first page with email opt in but remains the redirect/thank you page
I have been trying to delete name field on the instapage but it is not deleting.anyone experiencing such too.I am confused! cool
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by baba11(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chigozie1:
I've taken action

please I've taken action

thanks in advance

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by CosmicJames(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
chuzydon:

Creating a US PayPal account that can send and receive money is not a rocket science bro. It is something you can actually do by yourself once you get the secret to go about it.
Many of my facebook group members now have their own verified US PayPal account and US phone number for a token of N2.500 to make things easy for them online.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chigozie1:
I've taken action

please I've taken action

thanks in advance

Hi, send me the link to your facebook
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
CosmicJames:

Creating a US PayPal account that can send and receive money is not a rocket science bro. It is something you can actually do by yourself once you get the secret to go about it.
Many of my facebook group members now have their own verified US PayPal account and US phone number for a token of N2.500 to make things easy for them online.

Drop your email for a walk-through
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
baba11:

You are the only experiencing this. Try again. It may be slow network
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
chineduho:
Cherystun how do you receive your cash. How did you open your PayPal that can receive funds.

Drop your email and I will send the walkthrough
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Hunry: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

dotcom
thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Demolavoices(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

Traffic has been posted
smartmoneyempire.com/3k

Hi madam,

Pease do you have experience with the traffic sellers on fiverr. I mean, can we buy such traffic and send to our landing page? Since most of them says their traffic comeß from first tier countries. I mean gigs like I will send 30,000 visitors to your site. Hope you understand?

Thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by siralexis(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

I nid it ma too

Seunbayo83 @. gmail. com
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by CosmicJames(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

Drop your email for a walk-through
Sorry, a walk-through on what?
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Sard(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

please, i need help on opening paypal too. samsamsam499@gmail.com
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by baba11(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

You are the only experiencing this. Try again. It may be slow network
Ok,i will do that on PC.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by baba11(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
cherylstun:

i need it too on adisababanpalo1 at gmail dotcom
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by izzychap: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Space Booked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student / BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.