Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? (5700 Views)

Is Islam A Religion Of Violence? / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Is Islam The Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Alright, you have nothing to say. Kindly SHORT UP

You don't even know how to spell SHUT UP. When instead of going to proper schools, your life was being wasted in madrassas (ìlé kêwú). See your life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

But his so called belief is not only full of insults to your beliefs, it is a monumental insult to Christianity and humanity.
if you beliefs displease me i'll prove them wrong not insult them or you.

If i see a fulani man and the road and shout after him calling him a terrorist it will be seen as an insult by many, i'll be accused of bigotry. But i see him with AK 47 and screams ''he has an ak 47' people are going take it serious and maybe run, lynch him or get the police.

you need to establish the premise before the conclusion if not it is all name calling, insult or bigotry and sterotype.
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:
Islam is inherently Peace, Love and Life.
But Muslim is inherently War, ISIS, Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen etcetera.
Care to explain?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

You don't even know how to spell SHUT UP. When instead of going to proper schools, your life was being wasted in madrassas (ìlé kêwú). See your life. tongue
Answer the question and stop wasting your time on typographical error.

Thanks for pointing that out
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Answer the question and stop wasting your time on typographical error.

Thanks for pointing that out

The question has already been answered, it's not my problem if your brain is not capable enough to comprehend it.
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

The question has already been answered, it's not my problem if your brain is not capable enough to comprehend it.
no. If you go back and read over, I asked you to prove to me from your bible where it says they practice Judaism just as I clearly demonstrated evidence from quran. Can you do that?

Instead you just talking
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
no. If you go back and read over, I asked you to prove to me from your bible where it says they practice Judaism just as I clearly demonstrated evidence from quran. Can you do that?

Instead you just talking

You think you are smart but in reality you are betraying how daft you really are. No amount of al taquiya stated by mohamed in the quoran can change the fact that the jewish prophets claimed by mohamed practised the jewish religion as clearly depicted in the torah and not a religion that was invented by a criminal thousands of years after they existed.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

You think you are smart but in reality you are betraying how daft you really are. No amount of al taquiya stated by mohamed in the quoran can change the fact that the jewish prophets claimed by mohamed practised the jewish religion as clearly depicted in the torah and not a religion that was invented by a criminal thousands of years after they existed.
Have a good day. You have no evidence.

Ubenedictus should not take you serious. You sound like a clown. I gave you chance to prove your rants but you failed.
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
if you beliefs displease me i'll prove them wrong not insult them or you.

If i see a fulani man and the road and shout after him calling him a terrorist it will be seen as an insult by many, i'll be accused of bigotry. But i see him with AK 47 and screams ''he has an ak 47' people are going take it serious and maybe run, lynch him or get the police.

you need to establish the premise before the conclusion if not it is all name calling, insult or bigotry and sterotype.

Please go and read the quoran, it's full of insults and hatred to Jews and Christians. Insulting Christians is a core doctrine in Islam, infact they insult Christians as part of their five daily prayers.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

Please go and read the quoran, it's full of insults and hatred to Jews and Christians. Insulting Christians is a core doctrine in Islam, infact they insult Christians as part of their five daily prayers.
Insult for insult no help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Are you christian?

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:

You are right but these islamists need to know that they don't have monopoly of insults and that their so called holy book is offensive to humanity.
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Are you christian?
yeah,
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
yeah,
Okay. Just wanted to know.
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
annunaki2:

You are right but these islamists need to know that they don't have monopoly of insults and that their so called holy book is offensive to humanity.
Hmmm.... why is it offensive?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by annunaki2(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Hmmm.... why is it offensive?

It's full of hate inciting instructions and insults against Jews and Christians. It also instructs violence against all others who are unwilling to accept Islam.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by true2god: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
annunaki2:

As insulting as Mohammed, quran and allahh are, they even called the Christians and Jews 'the worst of creature' (quran 98:6).

Muslims demand respect your their prophet but their prophet is a complete disgrace to humanity. No wonder the Islamic world is currently a complete mess, except the gulf state with oil and gas.

The era of looting and stealing from infidels is over. The modern economy is dictated by production and distribution which over 90% of Muslim nations lack hence poverty and illiteracy in Muslim lands which have to led to migration of Muslims to the land of the infidels for survival.

What Muslims cannot get via stealing and looting in the name of allahh, since infidels are now very powerful, they migrate (to Europe and America) to get it. The infidels, that is non-muslms, have now realized this historical facts, hence they are not comfortable with large Muslim presence on their land.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
true2god:
As insulting as Mohammed, quran and allahh are, they even called the Christians and Jews 'the worst of creature' (quran 98:6).

Muslims demand respect your their prophet but their prophet is a complete disgrace to humanity. No wonder the Islamic world is currently a complete mess, except the gulf state with oil and gas.

The era of looting and stealing from infidels is over. The modern economy is dictated by production and distribution which over 90% of Muslim nations lack hence poverty and illiteracy in Muslim lands which have to led to migration of Muslims to the land of the infidels for survival.

What Muslims cannot get via stealing and looting in the name of allahh, since infidels are now very powerful, they migrate (to Europe and America) to get it. The infidels, that is non-muslms, have now realized this historical facts, hence they are not comfortable with large Muslim presence on their land.
Empiree does d koran say what he claims?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Empiree does d koran say what he claims?
it's irrelevant trying to correct the dude. I know him very well.

The same way he quoted the quran, I can as well quote Luke 19 vs 27. But guess what, he's going to tell us it's parable. In another word, he would try to "explain" the bible verse and wants us to listen and accept his explanations but he would not accept Muslim explanations of the Quranic verse. You see the double standard?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by true2god: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Empiree:

The same way he quoted the quran, I can as well quote Luke 19 vs 27. But guess what, he's going to tell us it's parable. In another word, he would try to "explain" the bible verse and wants us to listen and accept his explanations but he would not accept Muslim explanations of the Quranic verse. You see the double standard?
Mr Islamic 'scholar', can you please explain quran 98:6 to us infidels?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
true2god:
Mr Islamic 'scholar', can you please explain quran 98:6 to us infidels?
Who are the disbelievers who are destined for Hell in these Bible verses? .

Don't you think that you shouldn't even ask me any question when you have worst than that in your Book?.

I know you will. I have nothing to explain. Yours are glaring in the attachment. So your bible preaches hate against disbelievers.

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:

So luke 19 also insults jews and muslims?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ubenedictus:
So luke 19 also insults jews and muslims?
Who are the DISBELIEVERS that the Bible condemned to Hell?. How do you define "insult?
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:
Who are the DISBELIEVERS that the Bible condemned to Hell?. How do you define "insult?
Does that passage talk of hell
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Does that passage talk of hell
who are these unbelievers condemned to Hell?

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:
who are these unbelievers condemned to Hell?
I guess that is for God to decide on the last day. it seems d decision has nothing to do with humans. it isnt telling xtian to go and find and kill the unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I guess that is for God to decide on the last day. it seems d decision has nothing to do with humans. it isnt telling xtian to go and find and kill the unbeliever.
Okay, showing your true face isn't?. Is the verse of quoted he quoted says to go and find disbeliever and kill them?. Be honest for a second.

Secondly, the verses I quoted they exist in your Bible or not?. That's the point
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Empiree:
Okay, showing your true face isn't?. Is the verse of quoted he quoted says to go and find disbeliever and kill them?. Be honest for a second.

Secondly, the verses I quoted they exist in your Bible or not?. That's the point
I know many will try to derial the thread.

the bible condemns many to hell every xtian will admit that and that isnt the issue here, the issue is whether or not islam accepts violence. I actually went and search and found many islamic jurist who admonish violence, what is ur opinion?

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I know many will try to derial the thread.

The bible condemns many to hell every xtian will admit that and that isnt the issue here, the issue is whether or not islam accepts violence. I actually went and search and found many islamic jurist who admonish violence, what is ur opinion?
Don't you think you have reached your VERDICT with this post of yours?. It is irrelevant to say "that isn't the issue here".

You don't pick and choose where you are comfortable.

That's lopsided.

Case Closed!
Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Empiree:
Don't you think you have reached your VERDICT with this post of yours?. It is irrelevant to say "that isn't the issue here".

You don't pick and choose where you are comfortable.

That's lopsided.

Case Closed!
I'm still canvasing for opinions. Do you think islam teaches violence?
How do you reconcile the verse that says no compulsion in religion to those that says convert or die\pay.

EDITED: Empiree to concentrate on my religion is easy but that doesnt prevent me from learning about yours nor does it prevent you from answering my questions. If the are biblical verse u dont understand you are allowed to make a thread and they will be xplained.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? by Empiree: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I'm still canvasing for opinions. Do you think islam teaches violence?
How do you reconcile the verse that says no compulsion in religion to those that says convert or die\pay.
As a Christian, don't I think it is time to focus on your religion and work on your relationship with God rather than wasting your precious time sniffing around? A Muslim can also bring conflicting verses from your book and ask you to reconcile them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Interest-based & Islamic Bank / Ramadan’s Final Stretch: Stay Motivated With The Dua Of Gabriel! / Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.