Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (62652 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by dre11(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 45-year old man, Rasheed Taliat on Wednesday narrated before a Lagos court how his wife, Shakirat chased him away from their matrimonial home and brought her lover who impregnated her and they are living in the house he rented in Lagos.

The incident happened at 3, Rasheed Taliat street in Egan, outskirts of Lagos where they lived before he was sent away.

Taliat, who works with a Local Government in Lagos, said he rented the apartment and was living peacefully with Shakirat for many years as husband and wife before she suddenly changed.

He said throughout the years they were living together, they were relating as husband and wife but she was unable to get pregnant.

Taliat said trouble started when some time last year he returned from work and met his wife and her lover inside their bedroom. He asked to know who he was, the next day she changed the entrance key to the apartment and refused him to enter there. He subsequently discovered she had been impregnated by the same lover.

He said since April 2016 when she chased him away, he had not allowed him to enter the apartment and she had delivered the baby and all are living in the apartment including her lover.

He said he reported the matter to the police and every efforts by the police for her to change her mind failed and she was charged to court.

Shakirat was arrested and charged before Magistrate’s court sitting in Ejigbo for allegedly unlawfully deprived Taliat access to enter into his two-bedroom apartment.

When arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr Akeem Fashola granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.

The matter was further adjourned till 30 April 2017 for continuation of trial.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-chased-away-husband-home-impregnated-lover/

Pics: Husband and wife....

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by amnwa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
FTC

That man is a big fool. How can a woman chase you out of your house..
You certainly ain't worth calling Husband no wonder the woman made away with you

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Iranu!, only you are impotent and can't man up.

what kind of a man would allow his cheating wife chase him out of his own house?.

36 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by geostrata(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
angry

It was a bet....That whoever gets her pregnant will move into the house, her husband lost angry angry angry

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Abrupt: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
After God, fear women.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by wolesmile(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
I smell lies somewhere...

Are you sure you're a man and the one paying the rent? I am sure there is something you're not saying.

Anyway, wetin concern me?
Today na my BIRTHDAY, I no wan talk too much

14 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
oro di hun, oro pesije o oro di hun.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Naughtytboy: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
K,, meanwhile

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Oge807: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Struggles of a broke husband

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by donmixc: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017

afonja too like konji cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by idupaul: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

what kind of a man would allow his cheating wife chase him out of his own house?.

If he kills her now you will be the first to come here and say men are demons

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by boolet: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

Some women are powerful/fetish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Divay22(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Location of this place Pls
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by atirolu(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kontunu
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by SeniorZato(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls am new here, how i do comment on a post??
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please i have laugh to give.

Meanwhile for your BITCOIN check my signature.
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy

I refuse to be tribalistic today

I refuse to join NCAN

What a world!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

Why are you jumping into conclusions? Were you a puma in your previous life?

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Joel3(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017

its either the jazz must be too strong or the man is broke.

that's women for you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by jide219(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:

DAT your pic I don't belivit,its imposssicant
Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by pharmadoctor(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
How can a street be named after a tenant?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by rman: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
undecided
Benita27:

So it is still the mans fault...

I knew someone will find a way to blame the man for being a reasonable fellow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
waawu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by CriticMaestro: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Bravadyconcepts(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wetin hear no go hear for this naija May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:

If he kills her now you will be the first to come here and say men are demons
I didn't demand he kills her, send her and her lover out of your home as a man.

Period!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by yemmight(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
That one no be husband I beg. When I saw the headline I never believed the story could originate from naija.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
men falling my hand since 1950 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.