Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You (953 Views)

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You by 0luwatope(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let's say you came across an app developer and agrees to build an app that suits you for as low as you can afford. What kinda app will you build ??

As for me, its either an online simple game like Clash of clans but won't be fighting where you can play with your friends that also installed the app... Or an online beauty competition where guys will pick up a girl and sponsor her pix for the competition.... The guy will have to pay a certain amount and they get rewarded by the number of voted they get in shares of 50/50

If you have a dream, or near dream(some can't share their million dollar idea) that's why I said near dream, share yours, and let's see how wild you can think
Re: If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You by chordrylateral(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Me an app to detect a virgin..... all ma girlfor area too dey form like Na them go born Jesus the second time

1 Like

Re: If You Come Across A Developer That Wants To Build An App For You by 0luwatope(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
chordrylateral:
Me an app to detect a virgin..... all ma girlfor area too dey form like Na them go born Jesus the second time
Lolz.... I don't think Jesus Christ is a programmer oh cuz no one can do that for you

(1) (Reply)

We Dont Just Build A Store,we Build Ur Business:get Affordable Premium E-comerce / Nairabet Launches Customer To Customer Transfer Feature / Become A Full Stack Software Developer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.