Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested (23658 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Chanchit: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
btb
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Moblord(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Even mavrodi don't give a Bleep about there interest

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Fantastic2m(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
ukanaukana:
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

*Together we can change the world with Time*

Mr Wall clock. Wehdonsir

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by luvlife007: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mmm how market

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by ceevee2003: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
phkka1:
Any day you don't write on MMM you will not sleep well. A day is coming when you will look for where to hide in shame. Watch out.
this is how u know those whose monies are stuck in d deep freeze! Take heart sir. The freezer go melt soon

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by ukanaukana(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Mr Wall clock. Wehdonsir
pendulum clock

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pprovost:
MMM matter again cool

In as much as I sympathize with those that lost their money........

But anytime I remember how they used to call non participants "mumu" few months ago, I will just smile cool
u still be mumu cos I got paid yesterday & today, no offence meant, u asked 4 it cool
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
When MMM people catch Chuddy

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by gurunlocker: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where are all those mad participants saying MMM generates the 30% from traffic? No be only traffic, na hold up....

3 Likes

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
1Rebel:
Lol. Seun has shown these MMM people pepper. Cameroon pepper grin grin

Dem neva see natin!
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

u still be mumu cos I got paid yesterday & today, no offence meant, u asked 4 it cool
You were dreaming. wake up buddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by coalcoal1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
I wonder how many MMM posts make the front page everyday....
Hmmm..... this is serious
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM is a waste of time,only lazy people do it,i prefer bitcoin
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by tillaman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Well said buh can we jst forget abt mmm for now, let's hope for d best
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

grin cheesy grin

Keep lying to yourself grin

Ode! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Kennitrust(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM has proved how lazy Nigerian are.

I thank God for the crash.

Go and work to get legitimate cash.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Babzilla:
You were dreaming. wake up buddy
grin
cheesy Don't mind that mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by HomeOfMe(f): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Strategy for driving huge traffic to your blog,use the the strongest keyword: MMM!

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Davifeghe(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make over speeding trailer of wisdom jam Nigerians and crush them with they're family, in Jesus name, otherwise some of my brothers are still paying trough people acount, chai
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
ukanaukana:
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

*Together we can change the world with Time*

Your lord and master should be serving TIME behind bars...

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

Oga stop the self deceit, you weren't paid shiit

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by ogawisdom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
dont8:

Source

Yawns we don hear who cares by d way
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by chessguru(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by mindtricks: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
dont8:

Source

Statement of fact there.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by budosky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
1Rebel:
Lol. Seun has shown these MMM people pepper. Cameroon pepper grin grin

My Nigga, U self sabi dah Cameroon pepper... The pepper nah die
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Btruth: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
We are the real entrepreneur.

Lol.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by entrepreneurmic: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
eezeribe:
The poster above me is high on ponzi schemes and the one below is also high on bitcoin.
Both of them are chasing shadows
FOR YOUR INFOR MMM IS PAYING. PEOPLE DEY PH. I DON GET ALERT GOD WIN.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by ndcide(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mmm just exposed the major problems of Nigerians which is "greed" and "ignorance" . If you went through six years of 'secondary' school and four-ten years(depending on your course and strikes) of university and you lost money to MMM, report to the army barracks nearest to you and tell any soldier you meet that he/she should do you a very big favor of "drilling" some sense into you.......... angry angry

Ps-There is no 'legal" buisness anywhere on this planet that can give 30% profit in two weeks or one month with you doing absolutely nothing angry angry

Tell me what these daily nairaland stories about MMM exposed. Or it didn't expose anything?
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by entrepreneurmic: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pprovost:
MMM matter again cool

In as much as I sympathize with those that lost their money........

But anytime I remember how they used to call non participants "mumu" few months ago, I will just smile cool
MMM IS PAYING. PEOPLE DEY PH.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Alirauf(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mmm almost like a perfect crime, i know of atleast 10 people personally whom after chopping the 30% for months still didn't escape without a loss. How did they do it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.