Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested (23657 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by entrepreneurmic: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
I thought they said MMM is back and stronger
YES OH, MMM IS PAYING. PEOPLE ARE PHING OH.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Babs80(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
crythat is to say MMM is still breathing.... why talk about it always
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by entrepreneurmic: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
luvlife007:
Mmm how market
MMM MARKET TOO SWEET. MANY PEOPLE DEY PH, SOME THEY GH. I DON GET ALERT GODWIN. NO NEED TO TAKE LOAN FROM BANK 4 MY BUSINESS.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by olabski: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why is this site still accepting MMM news. You are causing more problems to the participants. Its their money and stop posting this MMM stuff here.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by blazerise(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
This MMM matter ehn....

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let's assume truly MMM has collapsed and was a scam
1. Why do you derive joy in continously teasing the participants alleged to have lost money
2. Why do you use every opportunity to show they are greedy and can't think well?
3. Happy that they don't get paid as before
4. Feel they should suffer?

My conclusion

Many were envious of them
Hated them
Wished they come to them for help that they will never render
Wished the MMM participants to be depressed as them and angry.

1 Like

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by dabrightt: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
phkka1:
Any day you don't write on MMM you will not sleep well. A day is coming when you will look for where to hide in shame. Watch out.
@ seun, please can u add something
like unlike to nairaland hw I wish I can
see an event like unlike I knw u will
have up to 100,000 unlike by now
because u are nt making any sense
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by sekem: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mmm just exposed the major problems of Nigerians which is "greed" and "ignorance" . If you went through six years of 'secondary' school and four-ten years(depending on your course and strikes) of university and you lost money to MMM, report to the army barracks nearest to you and tell any soldier you meet that he/she should do you a very big favor of "drilling" some sense into you.......... angry angry

Ps-There is no 'legal" buisness anywhere on this planet that can give 30% profit in two weeks or one month with you doing absolutely nothing angry angry

Obviously, you've never heard of Nairabet!

You can be making that 30% on a daily basis if you've got the heart.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2017
#MMM====ABSENT===SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Tpharell: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2017
sekem:

Obviously, you've never heard of Nairabet!

You can be making that 30% on a daily basis if you've got the heart.
No! No! Oga! The key word here is "guarantee". No legitimate investment can guarantee you a monthly return of 30%. What's the guarantee that someone who throws in 100,000 now will make extra 30k on nairabet before February ends? None!
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Idrismusty97(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:
1. Why do you derive joy in continously teasing the participants alleged to have lost money
2. Why do you use every opportunity to show they are greedy and can't think well?

My conclusion

Hated them
It is quite sad most of them alleged they have close friends and relative engaged in the scheme. And they go on like this, As if they have a better solution.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by HennyCool: 3:43am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by zukor: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is paying and MMM is for real
Watch out
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:

My conclusion

Hated them

Is this how you are consoling urself? Envious of the fools that fell for MMM?

Somebody I've known since a child called me demon possesed, another asked if I'm jealous when I tried to advise them (not command, just let me give an opinion). How do you think that felt, to see people driven mad by greed?
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

Is this how you are consoling urself? Only fools fell for MMM.

How do I know? Somebody I've known since a child called me demon possesed, another asked if I'm jealous when I tried to advise them (not command, just let me give an opinion). How do you think I felt to see loved ones driven mad by greed?

feels good to say I told u so, especially to the likes of y'all. Pine! Cry! Just dont commit suicide, no money to bury you oh, recession dey. RAW-BISH!!
do you know from the fullness of mans heart his mouth overpours and a wicked heart cannot say good and kind heart cannot say evil, you know me not yet you are quick to using insultive words like fool , commiting suicide etc. I wount say much but know that for a curse to run its full cause it requires a wicked heart, if you cannot say good keep quite. Many have been blessed by God thru people and many too have been cursed by God thru their utterances. If I say what your mouth uttered should be your portion do you know it will come to pass because the seed was planted in you and will grow in you. So if hell shall fall let it fall but don't let your mouth drag you to doom you wish others
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:
do you know from the fullness of mans heart his mouth overpours and a wicked heart cannot say good and kind heart cannot say evil, you know me not yet you are quick to using insultive words like fool , commiting suicide etc. I wount say much but know that for a curse to run its full cause it requires a wicked heart, if you cannot say good keep quite. Many have been blessed by God thru people and many too have been cursed by God thru their utterances. If I say what your mouth uttered should be your portion do you know it will come to pass because the seed was planted in you and will grow in you. So if hell shall fall let it fall but don't let your mouth drag you to doom you wish others

If you lost money to MMM, and instead of coming to say, "they warned me but I didnt hear" rather you say that we are jealous of you.
Again, RAW-BISH!
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by sekem: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Tpharell:

No! No! Oga! The key word here is "guarantee". No legitimate investment can guarantee you a monthly return of 30%. What's the guarantee that someone who throws in 100,000 now will make extra 30k on nairabet before February ends? None!

Well, I understand what you mean when you use the word 'guarantee' in that sense.

But then, if you check it, nothing in life is guaranteed.

I have only two options for you.

I can decide to leave you wallowing in your ignorance with the belief that it is practically impossible to make 30K from NairaBET with a 100K investment before the end of February. (Note that anyone who understands the game of punting will be laughing so hard at you now for even thinking in this way and exposing your ignorance in the process grin).

Or...

I'll say why don't you give me a trial?

With 100K, I can GUARANTEE you a profit of ONE MILLION NAIRA before February ends.

That's 900% profit!!!

Just from NairaBET alone!

Not to mention Bet9ja, Winners-goldenbet, Sure-bet247, Merry-Bet, etc.

You can now understand why I laugh when I hear that people are waiting for their 30% profit from MMM after 30 days whereas they could be getting even much more from sports_betting.

You see, the truth is that so many Nigerians are ignorant which is why they will continue suffering and wallowing in massive poverty.

To tell you the truth, some people might not even like this SECRET I am revealing to you right now but then, internet money is for everyone!!!

The thing is that like the Bible said, MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE... Hosea 4:6!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

If you lost money to MMM, and instead of coming to say, "they warned me but I didnt hear" rather you say that we are jealous of you, secretly bitter at your 30%, well you deserve every jot of the retort that you got from me.

Your own mouth sowed the seed for the harvest u got from me. Go and read ur original post again, it is insulting. Just like d people that insulted me which I talked about, who can't look me in the face today.

Again, RAW-BISH!

ADMIT UR WRONG! ADMIT!!! Stop justifying urself as u are wise when all the hard evidence shows otherwise! ADMIT YOUR WRONGS!

Just an observer sha, many have showed me their alerts these morning and convincing me to join but too busy for now
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:

When whitewashed pharisee wants to curse Jesus, is not because of the "rubbish" that comes out of Jesus' mouth?

Your heart so hard u still cant admit you missed road. Come here t talk trash.

How will I not be jealous of people that lose their life savings? You know me, I'm always looking for ways to waste money and make foolish mistakes.

Your problem is that coz u are naturally envious, you cant fathom how i can humanly sit back watch make ur (short lived) 30% and not be jealous of you.

well guess what? I can. I am CONTENT with what God gives me, even when its nothing (which it never is).

ADMIT UR WRONGS and stop talking rubbish.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:
Just an observer sha, many have showed me their alerts these morning and convincing me to join but too busy for now

Its your busy. When u are ready to do,, its your money.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

Its your busy. When u are ready to do,, its your money.

But nairaland is not ur naraland, so we can post whatever we want
You can post whatever you like but you will be spiritually responsible for each post, utterance or word so continue and you will see the results in your life , not all people are humans and not all humans are ordinary humans. Some madman on the street also said like wise that they are free to mock and insult and that freedom was granted them full time, so yours can't be an exception except you post positive things and good things, so to know if my words are true and holds water just continue to insult everyday for the next 6 days.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

When whitewashed pharisee wants to curse Jesus, is not because of the "rubbish" that comes out of Jesus' mouth?

Your heart so hard u still cant admit you missed road. Come here t talk trash.

How will I not be jealous of people that lose their life savings? You know me, I'm always looking for ways to waste money and make foolish mistakes.

Your problem is that coz u are naturally envious, you cant fathom how i can humanly sit back watch make ur (short lived) 30% and not be jealous of you.

well guess what? I can. I am CONTENT with what God gives me, even when its nothing (which it never is).

ADMIT UR WRONGS and stop talking rubbish.
Have you been thankful for your life, health, wealth and happiness of late I doubt much if not you will not insult someone that even the devil dares not insult , anyway just like Job God will test your faith very soon.
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
akanbiaa:
You can post whatever you like but you will be spiritually responsible for each post, utterance or word so continue and you will see the results in your life , not all people are humans and not all humans are ordinary humans. Some madman on the street also said like wise that they are free to mock and insult and that freedom was granted them full time, so yours can't be an exception except you post positive things and good things, so to know if my words are true and holds water just continue to insult everyday for the next 6 days.

LOLLLLLL!!!

So even the devil dey fear you? You wey dey do MMM?

Oga I'm not one of those Nigerians wey dey bowdan for spiritual conmen. Go and sit.

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by akanbiaa(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

LOLLLLLL!!!

So even the devil dey fear you? You wey dey do MMM?

Oga I'm not one of those Nigerians wey dey bowdan for spiritual conmen. Go and sit.
What is that quote about a sturborn fly and a cow? And what is 6-1?
Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by lele007: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
akanbiaa:
What is that quote about a sturborn fly and a cow? And what is 6-1?

Oga guru mahara-akanbiaa, I don't know. But please, educate me.

Re: MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested by Konquest: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
dont8:

Source

^^^^^^
Brilliant writeup!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.