Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) (24355 Views)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/26/cultural-ceremony-to-crown-the-pere-of-tarakiri-kingdom-in-bayelsa/

Recently, the Tarakiri Kingdom of Ijaw ethnic nationality coronated their Pere. As part of the elaborate ceremony, a cultural display was organised to mark the epoch occasion. Here are some photos emanating from the cultural display.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by wakes: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
wow!
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok

18 Likes

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by miqos02(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Icaretoo: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make I pitch my tent
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
So none of them can walk on the water like Master Jesus and them say dem get juju?

1 Like

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by NameChecker: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ehnnnn?

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
K
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by autotrader014(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Am sure there are no fishes in that water again, due to oil spillage. Really unfortunate
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
wawuuuuuuuuu
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by setelity: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
MTCHEW. I reside in bayelsa and everything there is just in disarray. IDGAF.
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
I used to know an ijaw girl who told me she was mammywater....

Thank God for God dem for don use my destiny play ludo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by NJPot(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
they are stupid
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by micskales(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
NJPot:
they are stupid
are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Omakraid(f): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Issok
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Beno3: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cool. cheesy
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
sad
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Estharfabian 's village?
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by NJPot(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
micskales:

are you okay?

u are mad
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
rich culture
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by leofab(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
We niger deltans are doped when it comes to cultural display
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
So We Should Fry BEANS Abi?? shocked shocked

Updated:

I Was Expecting To See Real ceremony Happening on A River Not Inside A Boat. Mtcheww!
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
What is dead may never die.
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fine cultural display... I miss goin to the village but witch too much
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
ohk
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by ibinaboonline: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
nawaooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa: Is It Time To Put An End To Traditional Wedding Rites? / Osi Opa Festival (Cane Festival), Where The King Canes The Subjects / Beautiful Photos From Alaafin Of Oyo's Naming Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.